Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I make passive daily income with trading? - page 23. (Read 3167 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 282
Mining is still remains the best things to do and the  reality is that it is the most risk free ways to make money through cryptocurrencies. Many miners are making good money and a friend  was listing to cnn last time and he told me that he see an interview of a miner from Nairobi that make over a $1,000,000. Holding is also good if you don't have a technical knowing how on how things work in cryptocurrencies , you can buy and hold bitcoin for long term profits. However investment in cryptocurrencies is highly risky and you should bring the risk involved before putting your hard earned money into it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
Can I make passive daily income with trading?
I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and
start buying alt coins for profit.

Yes you can have a passive daily income with trading. Make a 3%-5% daily gains and compound your capital. Before you know it your capital is doubled or triple in a month.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and

It is very hard to tell if you can make passive income in trading. Passive income is different from the profit derive from trading in the market. If you can have a big amount to trade and you are an expert and technical trader, maybe there you can maybe make a passive income daily while your profit is growing everyday.
Activity: 287
Organic PR on Tier 1 media
Yeah boy first learn what is passive income. Anyway after you know what is passive income then I am gonna recommend you to buy some nice cheap node and set it up for nice passive income. It feels good to have  node during dip times in cryptosphere.  Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 106

You really wouldn't make a daily passive income through trading, but when it comes to get a profit yes of course but passive income is a kind of earning without doing anything in the other words it is investment your money is working for you to grow your incomes even if you're not working.
Activity: 403
This is not the case if you do not have internal information from the Altcoin you are investing. As the crypto market grows more and more unstable,
earning profits is becoming increasingly unlikely at this time.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
I think no because they have a day that dumping and it is can take almost 3 days dumping.
Activity: 62
Merit: 11

I hate to burst your bubble, but $100 will not build you a passive daily income anytime soon.  You could earn passive income from masternodes, but they're not cheap.  Either way, good luck. 
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

100$ are enough to start qorking in trading as your capital,
I recommend to you mate do not assume  to earn daily income for the day trading because sometimes even if you are buying the coins in the right timing and got good tipss from the signals group have possiblity trap coins go down the price, and surely you do not want to sell in the lower price need topump agin their price of wait the break even price before resell it.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
If you're actively working on it daily then i wouldn't call it a passive income even in trading there still work to be made in order to gain profit, unless your buying altcoins for holding and waiting for it to increase then sell then In some way it could be called a passive income. The higher the risk the larger the amount you gain. so invest your money at your own risk.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
Through trading it is possible to make daily income but you need to be very well experienced otherwise you will end up in loss. Day trading is risky and sometimes you may loose original value and you should start finding another coin to make profits.
Activity: 294
Merit: 125

100 USD is a small capital to start with. With this small capital you can only trade One crypto / altcoin at a time. However, this amount is a good start if you are newbie trading crypto or any other similar to crypto like forex.

You cannot make daily income on trading with 100 USD starting capital.
Activity: 462
That good amount to start trading altcoin because trading actually not easy to get consistent profit, cryptocurrency market is unpredictable so need good management of risk and money. And also some profitable strategy , so will be hard to make consistent income from trading, need alot of time to learn it and you should be have good psychology, like patient and dont be stress when lose but move on and continue learn your mistake.
Activity: 378
Daily income is no. If you want to have a passive income that invest in coins and wait when price mounts upwards
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
Well, I think yes but it will depend on which crypto coin you would trade for and if your chosen coin for that day increase well. I think if you would try scalping you can profit well but it really takes risk as always so be careful about it. If you have a signal of what crypto might go up for short term that kind of strategy could be good to use. Just be adviced that always buy low and sell high remember that always and be disciplined and don't be carried away by emotions.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
It seems that most of the people here on forum prefer holding of their coins because of having a perceptions of continuously increasing of value of different coins. However, these past few weeks, bitcoin's dropping of value happened and continoulsy happening as of now which seems that it is not yet finished. Other said that this is called a bitcoin correction and some said that this is the beginning of crashing of bitcoin which I really don't want to happen. Do you guys think that bitcoin is worth holding for? I am hoping for the best result. Let’s be positive. Fighting!
It really depends, there were time that almost all coins were in red so we can't earn on that day, so better still have plenty of coins to do trading, those potential coins and that have high demand for future growth, and better have regular job too so we can just wait on our coins peak especially if we only have few alts at the moment in our exchange wallet.
Activity: 238
It seems that most of the people here on forum prefer holding of their coins because of having a perceptions of continuously increasing of value of different coins. However, these past few weeks, bitcoin's dropping of value happened and continoulsy happening as of now which seems that it is not yet finished. Other said that this is called a bitcoin correction and some said that this is the beginning of crashing of bitcoin which I really don't want to happen. Do you guys think that bitcoin is worth holding for? I am hoping for the best result. Let’s be positive. Fighting!
Activity: 4
It can maybe, but I suggest first you grow your capital with doing bounties & airdrops.then you learn about trading & trade. I think that is the best method.
brand new
Activity: 0
«МОНЕТА ДНЯ»  04.01.2018г   https://zen.yandex.ru/media/id/5a4cfdc3248090979c45aa19/kurs-bitkoina-5a4e20b9f4a0dd62ab0c96d9
Ежедневный бесплатный  волновой анализ криптовалют для заработка и получения прибыли.
Activity: 294

Passive income is an investment for a fixed term but can sell the coins that have ceased to grow and buy others that are growing and thus continually increase the Deposit
Pages:
Jump to: