Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I make passive daily income with trading? - page 25. (Read 3162 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
If you are talking of making passive income then your best bet among the options is investing in ICO or lending your Bitcoin but if you mean daily income I think altcoins trading is the way to go. But you must be ready to learn before you earn. Do your own research.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Can I make passive daily income with trading?
I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and
start buying alt coins for profit.

You can make daily income from trading, but not before learning from taking hug losses. If you don't have much funds to trade or no past exp trading stocks/forex, I suggest buying and holding for the long term.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
I think its impossible, bitcoin and alts price are volatile.
what if suddenly there was a blood bath when you were trading with alts that had just been purchased, hoping to get a profit but had to hold for an unspecified time
Activity: 1050
Merit: 502
I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and

As others have mentioned it’s not necessarily passive income when you’re working and keeping track of it pretty constantly. I would say if you have a spare hundred dollars lying around then yeah what’s the harm in investing and giving it a try? I’m still very new to the whole trading process myself but I have noticed I’m making small profits here and there, which I think can be built up to really make it worth my while. Seems like the name of the game is learning from your mistakes, and that mistakes are going to cost you money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
Lending is not an option for you because it's very very risky stuff and you just don't wanna loose everything over there. So in better ways, you can earn good money via trading platforms. If you don't know the trading in crypto currencies then you should take the lesson first and do some practice on the demo platform. Once you start recognising good coins then you can make some good grades on them.

People earn lot of money everyday and this could be as much as high in one day that it can fulfill your needs of one to two months. This is not coming out of thin air but I have experienced it myself. So yeah most probably you make living out of it. ;-)
Activity: 103
lol. just see this topic. anyone? I have 1000$ and hope I can make 10$ passive income everyday. that will be awesome
Activity: 140
0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF
Yes it is possible. But it is not as easy as it appears. However the first thing is to understand the terrain. Have a good working knowledge of trading, have a strategy and stick to it.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
of cos , i have made over 1000$ in the past 3 days by trading, so i think you can definitely make daily income profits by trading, you just need to know how to trade
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
Sure you have a passive income on investing but daily income ? It’ll be better if it will be called weekly income. Trading is really unstable and you can gain or loss in an hour, so i guess you can have passive weekly income on trading.
Activity: 302
I tried many ways to make daily passive income. The result was terrible. The only profit was generated by lending on poloniex and Bitfinex. As we see on Bitcoin price, the best thing would have been, to keep it
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
most of the traders in cyrptocurrency tend to be a long-term trading, they may have some short term traders, but for me I think long term trader is much more appropriate in this short of situation.

Most people hold their Bitcoin till it reach a high price value, and would not budge even if there is an downward spike
Activity: 251
yeah its totally possible but you have to be deep into bots and shit to get anything done you are probably better off just forgetting a passive income if your going to trade man
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
If you want to earn passively, then you ought to try investing in cloud mining. There you will just invest depending on the minimum amount to be deposited or if you want to deposit more is better. The hash-rate or the rate that you earn per minute depends on how much you invested. Just a piece of advice, choose and research different cloud mining you want to invest with. Know its background. Most of the cloud mining that I know only runs a month then it will just be suddenly inaccessible to your browser.
Activity: 294

Yes you have a chance to make a passive daily income in trading but you know that this is a very risky investment so when luck is not in your side you will lose your capital. In altcoin trading i only trust ethereum, one of the most safest coin to trade. Do not trade random coins or shitcoins, stay with top 100
Activity: 700
Yes I think you can make a passive income through trading if the coins you are trading with have room for growth meaning they have the potential to really grow big in time and you could see the projects have great possibilities to make it in the market and of course to people who could afford also.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
If I can make two votes in a poll then i will also choose holding since I vote for trading altcoins.

Trading is really risky but is the easiest money of all, in trading you must be wise and knowledgeable and always be reliable.

Holding bitcoin is the safest way if you Hold your bitcoin in a safe wallet then after months or years time to withdraw.

Both are good to be done at the same time.
Activity: 616
www.cd3d.app
It depends on your skill and strategy i have seen some traders rely on trading for their daily expenses so it's possible especially if you choose a right coin.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 596

It totally depends on you, if you can make passive income or not with $100.

You have provided 5 options to vote and asked us which one is best.
This should not be a question for us, it is for you and about you. Ask yourself at which department you are best and proceed at that direction.

Lets say, you are best at trading. Can you make 10% per day?
If you answer is yes, congratulation, you will be making 300% a month (Pure Profit).

What I'm trying to say is, pick the best way at which you are best.

Good Luck Mate!
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
You could get good income from trading but daily passive income is very hard to get because market situation is not unique every day.Some day you could get more profits and the other day,you may get low profit or you may even face a loss.So its very hard to maintain same level of profit every day.You must be prepared to face every thing.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
To get maximize profit in crypto market, I think we should jump to many way, from day trading, from lending and also from ICO. So we will know the different level risk and amount of profit. By jump to all, make us will be more expert in crypto world. And to get pasif income from Crypto market just hold longterm Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: