Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I make passive daily income with trading? - page 24. (Read 3162 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
Can I make passive daily income with trading?
I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and
start buying alt coins for profit.
Great choice, i voted for trading altcoin in the pool because all that you mentioned are ways to build passive income. But the best way to create passive income with small investment is with trading altcoins. you can invest only $100 and expext a good return over the rest.   
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I personally think ICOs bring in the most benefits
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and
If you want a stable source of income, you can join the Lending program. Bitconnect is the perfect choice for you
Activity: 149
In my opinion, you need more than $ 100 to invest and earn a good deal of money. For $ 100, the profit you make is quite small and you have to pay a certain fee when trading. So you need more.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 438
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

what do you mean by passive daily income with trading?
do you mean trading with a bot? if yes, the answer is yes. you can use a trading bot who can trade for you and gain some profit passively.
however, the bot usually not free. you need to pay for the license and (it is not cheap).
just google crypto trading bot, you will find some.
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
Why not if you are confident enough to trade. Bear in mind that there will be a high risk.

i dont think he will have a passive income IF he is just a beginner, unless he is a pro, he might even have .1 btc profit each day depending on the capital he has.

You may whatever the amount in the trading investment but the bitcoin trading and top listed altcoins may give the growth in the chart.  As price fluctuates in the chart we see sometime profit and sometime loose as well.
You need to manage the choosy coin to invest then only you will be able to get the profit on daily basis. Still .1 btc profit is dream for many traders.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47

Trading is buying and selling activity to get profit between the range price.
It means trading is not passive income. Eventhough you get much income butnit is not passive.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
hi everybody)) there is a new interesting project Bank Of Memory, the ICO is coming) if it is interesting for someone -  bmcoin.io
.                       I dont think so that you gonna earn an income  Daily, through  trading. Because when you say trading ,you should wait for a  time to wait and deal to people regarding your business. If it is not as fast as you expected, It takes time to  trade your business. And while you wait, you just  try to invest more if you have still enough capital. The more bitcoins you Will invest , then you gain more profit.
Activity: 303
Merit: 103
Why not if you are confident enough to trade. Bear in mind that there will be a high risk.

i dont think he will have a passive income IF he is just a beginner, unless he is a pro, he might even have .1 btc profit each day depending on the capital he has.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
Activity: 96

Start with Binance and bittrex. Don't go for poloniex, there are not many coins and since three months they have not launched a single coin.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

No. That is not what is happening with trading. You will risk that $100 and you might lose it.
Get a job then you can make a passive income. Then use that to trade and get a lot of money.
Look at cheap tokens that will have a future. Something that is updated always and have a good market
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
I think your word is a bit wrong, if you say get a profit of course, but passive income is different again, passive income is when you do not do anything you keep money?
while trading you have to do it, you can not keep quiet and will get the money.
yes I agree with you, passive income is income that you do not do anything or you do not work, for example investment possible, while trade you have to work according to your job, like signature and others, may be you are obliged to work.
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

I think with 100 $ you can buy coins to take advantage, from coins you can buy them at a cheap price, and when the price of the coin rises, you can directly sell it, from there you will benefit, big or small it depends on the price you agree.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206

Passive daily income with trading i think that's impossible happen in trading, yes that's a good start 100$ by trading and choose the better altcoin in Poloniex and Bittrex exchage site, but to have passive daily income in trading i think it is so risky man! and need more time to analyzed the coin whether is pump or dump then you have to predict on every coin if ever you can't predicted then that's the time of you're lost.
Which better to hold for long term less risk and less wasting time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Day  trading of cryptocurrency  is unpredictable job so in my opinion become holder for longterm minimum 1 month is more easy to gain profit. In my experience in day trading i often miss big profit because too early sell. And now i change my strategy to longterm trading because this is more easy and need less time and could be the profit also higher than day trading.
Activity: 280
No way, trading is a hard work, you've got to spend a lot of time watching on charts. If you want passive income, you have to INVEST in crypto and once it reach your goal, fix profit and invest in other coin.

It's not impossible to make money in trading. The hard part is the earning always. You can't earn always, but you can earn in average in month. Plus, if you catch a price pump, you earn more than you can think in a daily basis.
Activity: 102
Merit: 29

You can make money by Holding those in an exchange like KuCoin. Check them out. Every day at 00:00 GMT they pay out bonuses to all of their traders if they hold the KuCoin Token

Activity: 93
I think we're all already asking this question and I think it's a mistake, set a daily goal, it allows either to make a big mistake when the market is not going in one direction, or not enjoyed a climb because we set a goal.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
No way, trading is a hard work, you've got to spend a lot of time watching on charts. If you want passive income, you have to INVEST in crypto and once it reach your goal, fix profit and invest in other coin.
Pages:
Jump to: