Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I recommend a friend to buy Bitcoin now? - page 17. (Read 3978 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
If you are already successful in crypto investment maybe you can recommend your friends to buy bitcoin. It's not too late for your friends who want to get in and try playing crypto assets. The prospect of crypto assets in the future will continue to rise. Moreover, bitcoin is currently also being looked at as an investment instrument compared to a few years ago. But, you still have to be careful, after all, crypto assets are still relatively new. The reason is, fluctuations in crypto assets are very sharp. So you should already have enough knowledge before deciding to try.
If you want to reduce your meetups with your friends in the near future then end the relationship in the far future, you should recommend this bitcoin investment to him because this investment model is easy to destroy mutual trust, people to people, a teammate with understanding and contribution is very good but if it's someone who is ignorant and demands the burden of responsibility from us, I don't recommend that we carry extra stones in our luggage. The social path and the investment path can only be walked by yourself, not by the guidance of others
Activity: 612
Merit: 104
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
If you are already successful in crypto investment maybe you can recommend your friends to buy bitcoin. It's not too late for your friends who want to get in and try playing crypto assets. The prospect of crypto assets in the future will continue to rise. Moreover, bitcoin is currently also being looked at as an investment instrument compared to a few years ago. But, you still have to be careful, after all, crypto assets are still relatively new. The reason is, fluctuations in crypto assets are very sharp. So you should already have enough knowledge before deciding to try.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 690
The market is free for everybody so if you're friend is asking you to recommend him buying bitcoin, you should just tell him buy if he wants to buy at the top but advise him to buy whenever he thinks that he's prepared.

There's a long series of dips but no one will really look at that opportunity especially those that don't look the market as if it's the best time to buy by those times. I'm done recommending my friends to buy bitcoin, I've not talked to them about bitcoin anymore even if they ask to because I'll be blamed if they don't make a profit and sees its price go down.
Yes, I also have friends like that. they think that investing in bitcoin will only always be profitable. in fact, he would have benefited if he held back until now. however, I don't think he was ready for the downturn and quickly sold the bitcoins he bought when he saw his assets go down like a waterfall Grin

however, we can suggest our friends buy bitcoins or altcoins any time. however, before that, educate them about the benefits as well as the risks.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
We have to be patient to wait for the right momentum if we want to buy it at a lower price but if we want to invest long term then now we have the opportunity to net at $38k when resistance occurs
Sure, we should be patient to wait for the right time to buy. $38k is still possible if there will be a dump, but it is unlikely to happen this weekend. Maybe it will take two or three days for the next decline time. But I suggest not buying for the long term, it is time to buy for a short-term target. if you want to buy for the long term, you are better to wait for the bearish season. Then, you can buy Bitcoin at a very cheap price. While today, we are still in bullish season, just focus on buying for the short term.
But what if the right time is now and bitcoin will go pump again upto $60,000 or even more? Then his friend will miss to buy and got his at more expensive price right? Maybe it's good to buy but make sure you do it because you use it on investments to make your bitcoins grow but if you buy just because to hodl then it will give you a lot of stress since market moves unexpectedly it can go up and down any time or shall we say any minute.
Always tell him on about the risk and only invest on the amount that he could afford to lose and its true that bitcoins price is starting to show up some recovery
and they would surely be having that regret when they do missed out on buying while its still cheap.Its just a matter of choice though because we do have
different decisions towards investment.Just tell him about the risk and the basics on how market do behaves and the possibility on making profits
and the rest, leave it as it is and let him be on what would be his next move.

I agree with you that it is very important to tell him about the risks involved when buying Bitcoin. Don't just promise him the big profit he will make,
we do need to explain in detail the positives and negatives that will be faced if someone decides to buy Bitcoin. So that when Bitcoin does not move
as expected, we are not blamed for recommending buying Bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
There is never a wrong time to recommend to a friend that they start buying bitcoin.
There should be a wrong time, don't deny it. If he suggests his friend buying when the market looks like to start a bearish season, it is a very bad idea. I don't know how good the understanding of his friend about crypto market and Bitcoin investment is. But since he asked for a suggestion, it means he still has a lack knowledge to determine the price to buy. Robinson66 must be careful to suggest buying time for his friend.

Activity: 2548
Merit: 533
We have to be patient to wait for the right momentum if we want to buy it at a lower price but if we want to invest long term then now we have the opportunity to net at $38k when resistance occurs
Sure, we should be patient to wait for the right time to buy. $38k is still possible if there will be a dump, but it is unlikely to happen this weekend. Maybe it will take two or three days for the next decline time. But I suggest not buying for the long term, it is time to buy for a short-term target. if you want to buy for the long term, you are better to wait for the bearish season. Then, you can buy Bitcoin at a very cheap price. While today, we are still in bullish season, just focus on buying for the short term.

But what if the right time is now and bitcoin will go pump again upto $60,000 or even more? Then his friend will miss to buy and got his at more expensive price right? Maybe it's good to buy but make sure you do it because you use it on investments to make your bitcoins grow but if you buy just because to hodl then it will give you a lot of stress since market moves unexpectedly it can go up and down any time or shall we say any minute.
Always tell him on about the risk and only invest on the amount that he could afford to lose and its true that bitcoins price is starting to show up some recovery
and they would surely be having that regret when they do missed out on buying while its still cheap.Its just a matter of choice though because we do have
different decisions towards investment.Just tell him about the risk and the basics on how market do behaves and the possibility on making profits
and the rest, leave it as it is and let him be on what would be his next move.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783

Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
The market is free for everybody so if you're friend is asking you to recommend him buying bitcoin, you should just tell him buy if he wants to buy at the top but advise him to buy whenever he thinks that he's prepared.

There's a long series of dips but no one will really look at that opportunity especially those that don't look the market as if it's the best time to buy by those times. I'm done recommending my friends to buy bitcoin, I've not talked to them about bitcoin anymore even if they ask to because I'll be blamed if they don't make a profit and sees its price go down.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 390
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
There's no foolproof way for us investors to know when the market will rise and fall, best we could do is formulate speculations and predictions based on the movement of the market and nothing else. What I suggest you do is inform him/her instead of bitcoin and give him an expectation that bitcoin is not something that you could get a quick buck from whenever you so please. There's a huge margin of loss here that some people may not be able to afford, so only advise someone to invest if you are positive they can weather the losses they will potentially incur while on this run.
You can recommend it of course. Because the market is still rising. People can see it as a good opportunity to buy not to miss this new rally. But still, I think that it'd not be good to give some investment advices to anyone. People should decide by themselves about what to do.
Advices are one thing, I've been told about cryptocurrencies by a friend of mine too and I can never be less grateful that he did so because it certainly had become a life-changer for me. What is always important is setting an expectation that this is not always rainbows and unicorns, there is risk of loss that everyone from the smallest investors to the biggest bagholders are susceptible from.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 435
duelbits.com

Activity: 2254
Merit: 585
Why forbidden to enter? For those people who know the crypto market nature, they must realize this time is a good time to buy. But make sure to buy at the right time and at the right price. For Bitcoin, I think we are better to buy below $40k, maybe around $35k - $38K if there is a decline in the next few days. Bitcoin already experienced a long time for sideways and bearish in the last few months, I am sure there will be a good time for Bitcoin in Q4 of this year.
We have to be patient to wait for the right momentum if we want to buy it at a lower price but if we want to invest long term then now we have the opportunity to net at $38k when resistance occurs, I think the market will recover soon so have to make a decision before it's too late to wait for the bullish to come.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 435
duelbits.com
Do you think that this kind of market should be forbidden to enter or continue to buy?
Why forbidden to enter? For those people who know the crypto market nature, they must realize this time is a good time to buy. But make sure to buy at the right time and at the right price. For Bitcoin, I think we are better to buy below $40k, maybe around $35k - $38K if there is a decline in the next few days. Bitcoin already experienced a long time for sideways and bearish in the last few months, I am sure there will be a good time for Bitcoin in Q4 of this year.

copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Bitcoin is now rising, and it has jumped by 3k in less than 10 minutes. Although everyone is happy but also worried, is it going to fall again?
My friend asked if I can continue to buy it? But I see a lot of people commenting that giant whales are now controlling the market. I told my friends not to enter the market for now, but my friends seem to have misunderstood me.
Do you think that this kind of market should be forbidden to enter or continue to buy?
I suggest not to panic selling。
Does your friend know about all the risks associated with investment in bitcoin? If yes, then yeah, tell him to invest. If he can afford, why wait for the price to crash? You don't know if the price is going to crash or not. There were people who wanted to invest in bitcoin when it went as low as $29,000 USD, but they didn't because they thought it would go even lower to almost $25,000 USD. Did it happen? Nope. They just missed their chance to make some nice profit. If you think it will go lower, then just invest a little now. When it goes down, invest more.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1129
You can recommend it of course. Because the market is still rising. People can see it as a good opportunity to buy not to miss this new rally. But still, I think that it'd not be good to give some investment advices to anyone. People should decide by themselves about what to do.
Let them decide for themselves about their investment.The thing you can do here is to tell the basics and risks about bitcoin investment and you wont tend to force up on investing into it
but i cant really blame majority of people would suggest out because it does really have that potential.

You can tell the pros but you can tell the cons as well and let them decide for themselves so that you wont really get blamed when the market turns out to be bad.

Tell them about volatility and when they do hear out then they do have at least the idea.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 402
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
Bitcoin is now rising, and it has jumped by 3k in less than 10 minutes. Although everyone is happy but also worried, is it going to fall again?
My friend asked if I can continue to buy it? But I see a lot of people commenting that giant whales are now controlling the market. I told my friends not to enter the market for now, but my friends seem to have misunderstood me.
Specially after reaching this 40k levels, I do not think that it would be wise to invest into something that already increased so much. I would assume that 30k could have been a decent place to start, at least the friend would have a profit already and if he wants to get out he could have, and if he doesn't want to get out they could just wait for it to go higher and higher and even if it falls for a while they would be still in profit which is why they would be able to wait for it to keep going up in the future without being in negative.

However now that we are higher now, I do not think that it makes sense to make a profit based on what I am seeing now, there is a chance we could drop from here, not too much, not under 30k again for a while, but I do not see it going over 40k+ too much, not a 45k price or something anytime soon, I believe that won't happen.
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 2209
💲🏎️💨🚓
There is never a wrong time to recommend to a friend that they start buying bitcoin.  Anyone at the entry level needs to understand you won't get rich overnight with bitcoin, and, holding for many years might seem good, all it does is take those funds away from someone who might want to use bitcoin for what it was intended - as a method of secure online payment.

That said, get your friend buying $10, $25, $100 at a time - regular savings bought weekly/fortnightly/monthly during the dips and surges alike.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1178
You can recommend your current investment to a friend who understands the risks in the crypto market, otherwise he will blame you during the dump market conditions and not understand the real market movement patterns before the bull market.
Price volatility is volatile and can change at any time of the day. Recommending the purchase to people who don't understand how the market works may be far more dangerous for them if expectation don't match reality. It's okay to recommend buying as long as it detail what risks may be caused by volatility. This requires it to have responsibility after purchase so you are not blamed.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 585
You can recommend your current investment to a friend who understands the risks in the crypto market, otherwise he will blame you during the dump market conditions and not understand the real market movement patterns before the bull market.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
Whales will always be in the market and unlike us they are more interested in long-term gains of crypto and will always have the power to control the markets using their huge share of coins, and that shouldn't scare you..

Bitcoin price is on the higher side but if your friend doesn't mind the risk then he would consider this to be a good investment and just to diversify the portfolio some altcoins could be considered too.
He should tell him about the risk and the potential that he would might ending up on holding that long because this market cant really be predicted on when it would rise up its price.

Its not bad to make out some recommendations to someone but you should be that responsible on telling the risk because this investment isnt something giving out guarantee to make profits

unless if you do hold for long term then you might have a chance.Just tell him that invest on the money that he could afford to lose.
Pages:
Jump to: