Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I still get wealthy through Bitcoin? - page 18. (Read 37384 times)

Activity: 627
Merit: 103
January 05, 2019, 07:47:20 PM
You can get wealthy through the bitcoin and cryptocurrencies but not very soon. It will take a long time because its depends on the bitcoin movements! As the crypto market condition is not good now so if you want to be wealthy then become a forever crypto supporter and keep engaging in it through trade, hodl, ICOs and so on! Some day you will get a big profits through cryptocurrencies!  
Activity: 487
Merit: 115
January 05, 2019, 12:54:24 PM
Yes, you can be wealthy through bitcoin still but this is not as easy as before. As the bitcoin progresses and its use increases, the difficulty level increases. The market is no longer as fast as it used to be. You can still be wealthy but it will be a little slower than old days.

Activity: 795
Merit: 251
January 05, 2019, 11:42:12 AM
Bitcoin and the blockchain have been presented as the future for a decade now, and it turned many of those who found out about it early into millionaires.  Some rank these two as the greatest inventions of this century: cryptocurrencies, of which Bitcoin is only one, and blockchain, the record-keeping technology that underpins it. Is the prediction of bitcoin's strong future coming true within the next few years? Is it too late to have a chance in getting wealthy through Bitcoin?
Of course, it is accurate and why you can be skeptical about this. Although Bitcoin has not yet recovered and grown, a cycle of circulation and development of Bitcoin will repeat and it will raise prices again and we can be rich at any time. So believe what I analyze.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
January 05, 2019, 11:06:44 AM
It is still possible to get wealthy through bitcoin. However, don't expect an overnight affair or a get rich quickly occurrence. There is always a process and the right path to follow. All that is needed is due diligence, adequate planning and execution, and a substantial investment. Cryptospace is wide enough to accommodate anybody and anybody can become anything (rich).
If people are still investing then it's possible to get wealthy.
Actually this is the best place to fulfill our dreams, provided, you put your love and passion in crypto and you trust it, which is the most important.
They said that, if you cannot stomach the dip, you have no room for success here, because we are hoping for the future success, not the current.
As much as you are investing I am sure you will have this chance to be wealthy. The best thin that I like about bitcoin is that it keeps the door of success open for us every time. There is no time limit no age limit. If you have  money invest it in bitcoin buy some and then hold so wait for your luck to get wealthy but don’t lose hope you are not late at all.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
January 03, 2019, 03:38:42 AM
It is still possible to get wealthy through bitcoin. However, don't expect an overnight affair or a get rich quickly occurrence. There is always a process and the right path to follow. All that is needed is due diligence, adequate planning and execution, and a substantial investment. Cryptospace is wide enough to accommodate anybody and anybody can become anything (rich).
If people are still investing then it's possible to get wealthy.
Actually this is the best place to fulfill our dreams, provided, you put your love and passion in crypto and you trust it, which is the most important.
They said that, if you cannot stomach the dip, you have no room for success here, because we are hoping for the future success, not the current.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
January 02, 2019, 06:11:04 PM
Who will now enter the market at such delicious prices will be able to earn very well! A lot of positive news that digital money can take a considerable part in the world of Finance
It is true that those that buy cryptocurrencies during the next days or weeks will get huge benefits out of them but only those that are completely convinced about the market will do it, everyone else is simply too scared to do it and while I can understand that, only those that take risks when the market is not in the best conditions are the ones that will be able to get huge profits out of this market.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
December 29, 2018, 05:21:56 PM

Yes. this certainly would take time to become rich as per the opportunities we have chosen upon to earn either bitcoin or any other crypto currencies. I personally would say, we still can earn more money even in current situation. Just do a day trading with a good investment. Keep trading setting a minimum threshold. Repeat the trade. Yes one can earn a good money at current situation.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
December 29, 2018, 04:54:42 PM
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
December 29, 2018, 04:51:48 PM
Bitcoin ia not good at this time because the price already drop and no exact date it should gonna fine. But some people start buying at low price and holding it until the price gonna increase again.
This kind of thinking is the real strength of market value for bitcoin which is increasing day by day. If people will stay this type of positive I am sure this journey of bitcoin will improve very fast. So invest now still you have good chances to become wealthy but don’t be late anymore as price this time will rise rapidly and later on it will be hard for you to buy cheaper.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
December 29, 2018, 04:33:11 PM
Bitcoin and the blockchain have been presented as the future for a decade now, and it turned many of those who found out about it early into millionaires.  Some rank these two as the greatest inventions of this century: cryptocurrencies, of which Bitcoin is only one, and blockchain, the record-keeping technology that underpins it. Is the prediction of bitcoin's strong future coming true within the next few years? Is it too late to have a chance in getting wealthy through Bitcoin?
Yes you can if you know how to make money,not only in bitcoin,in any form of investment the money making is not just easy you need to learn how to make the cash flow into your side,read the market grow your skills of trading and make tons of money in no time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
December 29, 2018, 06:11:44 AM
Bitcoin still has a potential to cost a lot like before or even higher. Bitcoin is a tool in hands of big investment fishes and I believe a new game will start when almost everybody will get disappointed about bitcoin and it will cost low again. That moment there will be a new bull run and new promises about high prices, just to make new investors buy coins by high prices with higher expectations. In fact the new top rice is going to be the same like 20k $ and those who will own the information will cash out their actives by the maximum and the price will fall. That's my prediction for next couple of years.
Activity: 429
Merit: 10
December 29, 2018, 05:59:00 AM
Bitcoin ia not good at this time because the price already drop and no exact date it should gonna fine. But some people start buying at low price and holding it until the price gonna increase again.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 28, 2018, 04:18:14 PM
Now isn't the best time to get rich with Bitcoin. But if you ask me that isn't that easy anyway, even in much better conditions on the market and only few managed to make such big profit so that they can call themselves wealthy.
I think that the problem is that people have too big expectations and want to much in too short period of time. There is still possibility to make nice profit but you need to make your own strategy and set up clear goals that are achievable. Still I wouldn't count on getting rich.
It is the reason why they can't be satisfied because they have too much expectation in a short period of time. People can still be wealthy if they buy bitcoins because the price of the bitcoin is still cheap at the moment.
It is not only  way but there are allot of people who are making good amount of money in crypto currency and there are allot of coins but the profit we get from bitcoin is really unbeatable. It is best opportunity to be rich because price is not very high but after few months it will rise then we will be able to sell high so now is the chance try to buy as much as you can.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
December 28, 2018, 03:03:02 PM
'
I think not in btc per se but in crypto in general. If you spot some of the good trades and to bag, you can go really far with your Lambo.  Cool It's really one of the good days to buy more crypto projects out there that are way more undervalued.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
December 28, 2018, 10:41:23 AM
Now isn't the best time to get rich with Bitcoin. But if you ask me that isn't that easy anyway, even in much better conditions on the market and only few managed to make such big profit so that they can call themselves wealthy.
I think that the problem is that people have too big expectations and want to much in too short period of time. There is still possibility to make nice profit but you need to make your own strategy and set up clear goals that are achievable. Still I wouldn't count on getting rich.
It is the reason why they can't be satisfied because they have too much expectation in a short period of time. People can still be wealthy if they buy bitcoins because the price of the bitcoin is still cheap at the moment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
December 28, 2018, 07:44:48 AM
If you are not a risk-taker, you should not enter the market of cryptocurrency trading, it is better to turn your attention to forex and trading with classic real currencies

if we use the cryptocurrency as the right mode of learning for us then we are the best earning people in our country why I'm saying this cryptocurrency field is the only field that anyone can make money easily with experience and true knowledge otherwise all this business has some of Technical things but cryptocurrencies is the easiest way of money making way so we can definitely grow up through this way.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 28, 2018, 07:29:47 AM
nothing is too late. If you have knowledge about investment, you will earn a lot of money even if the price of BTC drops. strategy is the most important thing. Please invest more in knowledge before entering the crypto market. good luck
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 28, 2018, 06:25:07 AM
If you are not a risk-taker, you should not enter the market of cryptocurrency trading, it is better to turn your attention to forex and trading with classic real currencies
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
December 28, 2018, 05:32:03 AM
Entering the market in this time is the same as the early investors who have got a high profit in the previous year. We have to invest as much money as possible for a brighter future. It is sure that a time will also come on us which the early investors saw.
Be careful at what price you are entering my friend. You dont want to accidentally buy at the tip of the small pump and then watch it dump after you buy only to send you into panic mode minutes after you have bought a chunk. This can be avoided by watching the market charts and setting your own buying levels. Watch how low the market is dropping and then set buy orders accordingly.

of course you can be rich in bitcoin. besides that bitcoin can't make you rich, but by using it, you certainly can do that. but it's easy or not, depending on how you manage and use the bitcoin.
Using bitcoin wont make your rich. If by using you mean spending then "using" it will make your overall holding lower thus making you poorer. Grin

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
December 27, 2018, 05:19:59 AM
Bitcoin is the best and brings the highest profit in the crypto market. But we have to take advantage of each time to get rich from Bitcoin, I think at this time buy Bitcoin and keep it long-term. We Will earn a lot from Bitcoin.
of course you can be rich in bitcoin. besides that bitcoin can't make you rich, but by using it, you certainly can do that. but it's easy or not, depending on how you manage and use the bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: