Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I still get wealthy through Bitcoin? - page 20. (Read 37384 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 23
December 20, 2018, 05:11:08 PM
It is similar like stock, if you are good with trading, with some luck and invest at right time and right amount, then you are possible make yourself wealth. If you don’t have experience with trading and invest crypto like gamble, then you also can make yourself poor. Bicoin can in few days up and down few hundred dollars, so you need to observe the market close and act fast to limit further lost.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
December 20, 2018, 03:59:27 PM
Bitcoin and the blockchain have been presented as the future for a decade now, and it turned many of those who found out about it early into millionaires.  Some rank these two as the greatest inventions of this century: cryptocurrencies, of which Bitcoin is only one, and blockchain, the record-keeping technology that underpins it. Is the prediction of bitcoin's strong future coming true within the next few years? Is it too late to have a chance in getting wealthy through Bitcoin?

The question is do you have big or small capital to invest on bitcoin? or if you don't have any capital, do you know the other options
for you to gain Bitcoin in the future? It is because, there are several ways here to gain it which is Bitcoin, that could be ico investment, joining in bounty campaign or buying bitcoin mining right so that you can earn bitcoin daily even without doing any trade in the market.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
December 20, 2018, 03:12:54 PM
If you buy at right time. Not buy high sell low strategy:-D
Yes not good to sell low if you really want to become wealthy. Most of traders are buying today because price is affordable but later on it will be high so this process is continue since long. Trust me trading has ability to make you wealthy but you need to be wise while buying and have patience to hold at worst to get green path of profit.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
December 20, 2018, 11:59:47 AM
I don't think average person will get rich through bitcoin investment only. Early holders of bitcoin until last year, we.can say that bitcoin will make one rich. But, reality hits a lot of new comers in bitcoin by having one year of downtrend. This is the problem with cryptocurrency, its volatility.
Activity: 854
Merit: 115
December 20, 2018, 11:27:31 AM
I think it's not too late to invest in bitcoin because of the current situation where the market is bad all coins are cheap compared to last year and I'm sure if you are strong to hold on for a few years you will become a billionaire because of bitcoin
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
December 20, 2018, 10:51:16 AM
if your goal is to be rich, I suggest you become an entrepreneur. crypto currency trading is currently in a sad state. it will be very difficult if you aim to become rich with bitcoin
- Agree, if we have goals such as becoming rich, we should become entrepreneurs, develop ideas and build a business of the individual, this path seems to be realistic and there are many opportunities to help us get rich. Although bitcoin and crypto trading can also bring us similar opportunities but the situation is as you say, this market has started to have a negative and gloomy atmosphere over time, the chance of getting rich through bitcoin is probably not high, the risk of losing money is higher, so we should give up the thought and goal of wealth with bitcoin
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 20, 2018, 05:45:30 AM
If you buy at right time. Not buy high sell low strategy:-D
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
December 20, 2018, 05:16:05 AM
the time is now .. One day bitcoin will surprise many people .. is time for crypto newbie to lean more about crypto and understand the concept behind it . many people believes that its too later for them to join crypto world but i can tell you this is just the beginning no one can stop bitcoin and blockchain .. let wait for the day SEC will accept crypto  with regulations this is where crypto hodler i will start singing crypto joyful song !!You can still get wealthy through bitcoin !!! this is just  the beginning for crypto world !!   
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
December 19, 2018, 09:36:06 PM
if your goal is to be rich, I suggest you become an entrepreneur. crypto currency trading is currently in a sad state. it will be very difficult if you aim to become rich with bitcoin
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
December 19, 2018, 11:21:32 AM
Yes you can still get through with the Bitcoin but as of now that the market price is too low you can buy and invest in some coins and just hodl it. For me in this time you should not stop believe in bitcoin even the price is too low there are many ways on how you can earn, just wait for the time that the bitcoin will get high. Do not listen to other people who says that bitcoin not get boom anymore maybe it is not yet the time for the bitcoin to boom nor get high price. The best thing to do right now is to invest and look some ways on how you can still earn with the low market price.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
December 19, 2018, 09:02:47 AM
Of course you can be rich with Bitcoin and still have the right time to buy Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin's price is very low and now it is possible to earn a lot of profits in the future. So, I do not think you'll miss this golden opportunity.

The Bitcoin technology makes sense to the people who are in den of geeks. Sometimes people getting richer as long as they are rich. The price of Bitcoin doesn't make any sense of the poor people because they weren't introduced to this system.

Each one, who works really hard, can become wealthy. This rule works when we deal with Bitcoin as well. Invest, trade, hold, make mistakes and correct them, work a lot, and you will make money.
Activity: 32
December 19, 2018, 06:38:40 AM
Wealthy is quite impossible until you are now mediocre wealthy, adopt technology for everyday payment usages.
No it is not very difficult and just needs an out if the box idea which can easily give you a chance to roll in millions. One just needs to build an idea that revolved around Bitcoin and can solve a problem and done.
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
December 18, 2018, 05:20:25 AM
Of course you can be rich with Bitcoin and still have the right time to buy Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin's price is very low and now it is possible to earn a lot of profits in the future. So, I do not think you'll miss this golden opportunity.

The Bitcoin technology makes sense to the people who are in den of geeks. Sometimes people getting richer as long as they are rich. The price of Bitcoin doesn't make any sense of the poor people because they weren't introduced to this system.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
December 18, 2018, 02:06:23 AM
The limit at which bitcoin can made individual wealthy is a wider scope. For those who are eager to make wealth, this bear market is an opportunity for them to do so without hesitation before the market or the bear market recover. I have purchase a full hand of potential coins for the next bull run because i want to make wealth in the next phase of bull run.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
December 18, 2018, 12:09:26 AM

Bitcoin is not the answer if you want to get wealthy because bitcoin simply does not increase or pump all the time but you can invest on it and make it as a bank to store money while you do also earn a profit on some other times or as soon as the value rises  .

The only way to get rich is to invest on more stable business but you cant just achieve it overnight . it takes a lot of effort , hardwork and time to become succesful and wealthy in life .
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
December 17, 2018, 11:53:16 PM
Well, it's more likely than if you bought 1 year ago...
I read this very often. well, we don't need to think like that to make profit from bitcoin. well, even using it now I think we can still be rich, it's just that we must have a good strategy in this matter.
That's our purpose why we are investing in this high risk type of investment.
Bitcoin has already give wealth to people that trusted it during the early stage and I think if we believe this will continue to grow, it could make us wealthy.
The word "HODL" is meant to make us wealthy, if we do that, we might have a chance.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
December 17, 2018, 09:29:26 PM
I read this very often. well, we don't need to think like that to make profit from bitcoin. well, even using it now I think we can still be rich, it's just that we must have a good strategy in this matter.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
December 17, 2018, 09:14:22 PM
I can't guarantee you anything, but there is a good chance that after the next block reward halving (due in 2020), there will be a major boost in the exchange rates. So if you want to get wealthy, take the risk and hold on to your coins until then.
Exactly there is no guarantee in this. You can only speculate and can play the probability game of winning and escaping the loss. In addition, you have to have the passion for it and only then you would become rich in crypto.

Every investments comes with a risk including bitcoin. The problem is that we came in when the price is really making a good run reaching all time high. If my memory serves me right, a lot of thread saying they wanted to quit their job and better be focusing on crypto trading. I guess they're now regretting their decisions because the market worsen and theirs no more bull run. So to be wealthy here, takes knowledge of the market and when to exit on time to take your profits.
legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047
December 17, 2018, 07:12:41 AM
Activity: 15
December 17, 2018, 03:36:33 AM
I can't guarantee you anything, but there is a good chance that after the next block reward halving (due in 2020), there will be a major boost in the exchange rates. So if you want to get wealthy, take the risk and hold on to your coins until then.
Exactly there is no guarantee in this. You can only speculate and can play the probability game of winning and escaping the loss. In addition, you have to have the passion for it and only then you would become rich in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: