Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I still get wealthy through Bitcoin? - page 21. (Read 37384 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 1
https://customcontract.network
December 14, 2018, 07:31:31 PM
cryptocurrency especially bitcoin has scored new billionaires when they invest there, crypto continues to grow and provides many benefits and if you are interested in investing this is the right time when crypto prices are declining and you can buy here, then prices go up and you get a lot of profit
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
December 14, 2018, 11:35:00 AM
of course if you are now buying a lot of bitcoin or who still have bitcoin to hold you can definitely be rich in bitcoin. because bitcoin will soar again in the not too distant future. be patient you are waiting for the right time to sell

If there is a guarantee that the price will soar again soon, then I would risk all of my money into bitcoin. Indeed the chance for the price to go up again is exist but don't forget that the chance for the price to keep moving down is exist too. Even though I have a feeling that the price can soar again, but I will risk only the money that I can afford to lose because there is no guarantee that I will get profit from my action today.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
December 14, 2018, 11:01:01 AM
of course if you are now buying a lot of bitcoin or who still have bitcoin to hold you can definitely be rich in bitcoin. because bitcoin will soar again in the not too distant future. be patient you are waiting for the right time to sell
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
December 14, 2018, 10:37:54 AM
Bicoin is good for long term investment. I am not sure if it can still make you a millionaire. I think it is possible the price will increase 10X in few years, it is unlikely will increase 100X, if you want to become millionaire, then you might need to invest a lot of money at current price. 
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
December 14, 2018, 10:07:03 AM
I can't guarantee you anything, but there is a good chance that after the next block reward halving (due in 2020), there will be a major boost in the exchange rates. So if you want to get wealthy, take the risk and hold on to your coins until then.

One thing is sure that you will make money if you invest now or stay invested in bitcoin and can hold it till you have the bull run. It is the good investment option when you get the returns like last year or before that. Do stay invested and do not sell in panic mode just in case even if market slightly falls and your investment should be long term from now.

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
December 14, 2018, 09:43:53 AM
Bitcoin and the blockchain have been presented as the future for a decade now, and it turned many of those who found out about it early into millionaires.  Some rank these two as the greatest inventions of this century: cryptocurrencies, of which Bitcoin is only one, and blockchain, the record-keeping technology that underpins it. Is the prediction of bitcoin's strong future coming true within the next few years? Is it too late to have a chance in getting wealthy through Bitcoin?
Mostly, people join and invest their money on bitcoin is to get wealthy. I don't think you're too late and of course you have lots of chances to get many profits and be wealthy. Be positive can also help bitcoin to be stable, it affects bitcoin to have bright future for everyone. You won't lose if you keep holding and patient. Just enjoy every UP and DOWN of bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
December 14, 2018, 12:27:32 AM
I can't guarantee you anything, but there is a good chance that after the next block reward halving (due in 2020), there will be a major boost in the exchange rates. So if you want to get wealthy, take the risk and hold on to your coins until then.
it is one of the great opportunities to gain wealth from bitcoin, but not necessarily this method works, because anything can happen in
the bitcoin market right? so take the risk, you will never get rich if you don't dare to take risks..
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
December 13, 2018, 11:14:08 PM
Definitely yes you can still rich to bitcoin once you invested to the bitcoin right now because price is cheaper but if you want to wait to dump more is okay but time is gold and you need to grab this opportunity and for sure the result is good and satisfy.

I like your opinion, but if I adopt your opinion, this is a big challenge for me if I buy bitcoin when the price drops dramatically because what I'm afraid of is if bitcoin falls even worse than the current price.

You have made a great discovery about yourself, you know what you can do and what you cannot, many people thought that they could buy bitcoin and deal with its volatility only to find out too late that was not the case, at least you know that you are not willing to buy bitcoin for a cheap price because you know you will not be able to hold your coins if the price goes down.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
December 08, 2018, 04:35:06 AM
Yeah, future is with bitcoin and with blockchain. Crytocurrency may be is moving slowly to be that known and used worldwide but there are sayings that it is well-known already deeply in the Internet. Many are accumulating bitcoin as much as they can and while they can at low prices because when bitcoin rises, profit are very abundant. I want to be wealthy but I am still not finding my luck using this crypto because of certain factors plus the lack of funds for investment. I strongly recommend that if you have that extra cash, might as well consider investing.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
December 08, 2018, 03:14:22 AM
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 6509
be constructive or S.T.F.U
December 07, 2018, 05:28:27 PM
Bitcoin and the blockchain have been presented as the future for a decade now, and it turned many of those who found out about it early into millionaires.  Some rank these two as the greatest inventions of this century: cryptocurrencies, of which Bitcoin is only one, and blockchain, the record-keeping technology that underpins it. Is the prediction of bitcoin's strong future coming true within the next few years? Is it too late to have a chance in getting wealthy through Bitcoin?

YES you can. get as many BTCs as you can for as cheap as you can , wait until 2025-2027, there is a good chance you can sell each for 100k each.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 07, 2018, 03:55:29 PM
Definitely yes you can still rich to bitcoin once you invested to the bitcoin right now because price is cheaper but if you want to wait to dump more is okay but time is gold and you need to grab this opportunity and for sure the result is good and satisfy.

I like your opinion, but if I adopt your opinion, this is a big challenge for me if I buy bitcoin when the price drops dramatically because what I'm afraid of is if bitcoin falls even worse than the current price.

as long as bitcoin still exists, I think that opportunity still exists. well, bitcoin is money, so when you can make large amounts of money, you can be rich if measured by material. well, however, it all depends on how you use it so that it can make you rich.

Bitcoin is not simply the money. It is an asset. Therefore, each time you invest in this cryptocurrency, you have many chances to earn on it. If the market runs up very fast, you will make much money.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
December 06, 2018, 02:52:36 AM
Wealthy is quite impossible until you are now mediocre wealthy, adopt technology for everyday payment usages.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 05, 2018, 03:53:06 PM
I focus more on how strong my budget for crypto is until market conditions return to increase consistently, prosperity does not only arise from wealth, but happiness in working with all the experiences that continue to grow. at least my belief can still exist for the long term.
Activity: 124
Merit: 12
December 05, 2018, 12:35:15 PM
I found on Coinsuper exchange the Lambo giveaway and I am thinking to participate...Is anybody know about it? It is not a scam? The exchange suggests not only Lambo for trading of the coin (NZE I think) but some premium watches and ETH as a prizes.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
December 04, 2018, 10:00:33 AM
You can still get rich through bitcoin, instead of keeping funds into your banks, just buy as the price has been dropping, keep buying as the price drops even further. Hold for two year, you will become rich for sure.
Well we can just wait until bitcoin becomes accepted on many more merchants and places widely so we will see the demand increase.
But unfortunately i dont see any good progress abour this so far.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 04, 2018, 09:50:55 AM
As you can see, the market is starting to turn green and in principle, each new technology needs time for good growth and there are all the prerequisites for digital money to become an excellent payment instrument
therefore now a very big opportunity for all of us can become rich in bitcoin, because if you buy bitcoin to hold it for a long time, of course I am sure you will get a big profit because Bitcoin is experiencing a yearly increase in good prices

Taking into account that the number of the Bitcoins is limited (21 million), it is not difficult to guess that BTC price will be going up, and finally, it will be extremely high. The most patient guys can become rich.
Activity: 472
Merit: 10
December 04, 2018, 08:10:46 AM
You can still get rich through bitcoin, instead of keeping funds into your banks, just buy as the price has been dropping, keep buying as the price drops even further. Hold for two year, you will become rich for sure.
Activity: 124
Merit: 12
December 04, 2018, 07:07:50 AM
Hey there, everyone.
What is your strategy while the market is that bad? Do you sell/hodl/trade?

I'm thinking of trying trading competition, like Binance did last year. The coins are cheap and who knows, maybe I'll win sth.
What's your view on this? Do you find trading contests with Lambos and Porsches just a waste of time?
Would be glad to hear you comments.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
December 04, 2018, 03:01:03 AM
First of all you need to know that all those people you have mentioned (the early adopters) never had it in mind that they were going to get rich, they just invested in Bitcoin because they liked and wanted to make use of it, not because they want to get rich, but things happened all of a sudden.

This time around you’re not going to sit and be expecting to get rich, and I don’t think you’re ever going to get as rich as those people, you will have to work hard to earn whatever can achieve now, unless Bitcoin will increase to the extent you will make same percentage of profit as they did.
Pages:
Jump to: