Pages:
Author

Topic: Can the world really go digital with crypto? - page 5. (Read 1314 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Imagine, looking at gge current dip we are facing, can we say the world is already getting tired of blockchain innovation? I hope not. I know we have got a long way to go.

all we wait is innovation in blockchain implementation on existing product or working sector.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Imagine, looking at gge current dip we are facing, can we say the world is already getting tired of blockchain innovation? I hope not. I know we have got a long way to go.

The current market conditions can in no way predict the future of cryptocurrency and its blockchain . Because for sure blockchain  technology is disrupting many industries, the benefit of this technology can not be over emphasised.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
all need a process and must take a long time for all people in the world to use the crypto blokchain system, I believe in the future mass many are interested in using the blockhain system, day by day more people are interested,
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
There is so much possibility that the world will be digital with crypto. I think we have to wait in a long time for the acceptance of the Corporations and Governments. Cryptocurrency and blockchain are growing continuously.  Crypto is going to be more and more integrated into usual life. I believe that in the future the world will use only digital currency as their regular currency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
There are signs. Many countries and enterprises are paying attention to the development of block chain. Moreover, blockchain technology has developed very fast in recent years. I believe in the near future. The blockchain will replace many things. This is the initial stage of exploration. I believe that one day it will break out. Because more and more people are talking about and paying attention to the development of blockchain.

Activity: 177
Why imagine when it can be seen!  Many countries pursue a policy of introducing the digital economy, it is too tidbit, besides, it is more convenient than monetary
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I believe that the crypto-currencies and technologies that are associated with them - only at the beginning of a long journey. At the moment, few projects that have translated their plans into reality and created a working product and technology.
Activity: 197
Merit: 15
I am sure that crypto is a step to this being digital and it will be done in the nearest time because crypto doesn't leave any chances to save the current situation.
Activity: 602
Yes, it could happen, that the crypto full of surprises is indeed true, we will see in the future, what surprises will the cryptocurrency provide next
Activity: 588
Minter
I think that the world will inevitably come to the use of digital money. And today's technology is only the initial fuel on the path of development.
Activity: 770
The whole world has just received blockchain technology and is moving towards digital technologies. Gradually, these technologies will come into life and society will take innovation and in the near future digital currency will be in great demand in the world.
Activity: 406
The rate blockchain technology is going has drop spradically all because of the market situation, new people are not joining crypto some want to back out of crypto.. so blockchain can't go far unless the market rise.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252

Blockchain innovation will go far away better than we think every day new comers came with new idea using blockchain. Nothing too worry about this technology, as long we always follow the information and use it on the right way, it will grow up to the top. Crypto can die but not with blockchain. I have faith about this technology and I believe many countries/ industry built system to handle this technology to support their financial/ data activity.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
No. I think the crypto is still growing. Something new has problems when it was just invented.
And the problems we are facing may not be problems.
Activity: 406

I really hope that over time the world will truly move into its digital era. The cryptography market will develop steadily, with the advent of safer and more profitable transactions in comparison with the current offers of banks.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Yes the world will really go digital with crypto.rypto is about the change the treditional economic system and there was no any relationship for that will bring us to the digitalization era.

Partly, it can really become digital. Meanwhile, do not forget about the poorest countries with the worst economy. The people living there do not know even about the phones and they will not use the cryptos.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
yes I hope so it should go but when that will happen I don't know but it will happen very soon this is the need of today
Activity: 322
The world is changing every day. I believe that we will come to the crypto of life. This inevitably enters our lives. The rules are changing, but we are building our future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250

we talk about things that haven't really happened yet, so there will always be a long debate. but if we refer to any technological developments it is quite relevant that crypto is the future option in every transaction. This makes sense, I think we can only wait for my time until the moment comes.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
the invasion of the blockchain will continue and this will certainly also make crypto continues to get a lot of enthusiasts and also new support. the world will slowly be able to receive crypto and surely this also will raise the value of crypto for the better. unlikely people will get bored with all the progress that there is this because this is a progress that was quite helpful and worth it to continue to evolve.
Pages:
Jump to: