Pages:
Author

Topic: Can the world really go digital with crypto? - page 16. (Read 1314 times)

Activity: 499
Merit: 268
PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE
September 29, 2018, 11:50:41 AM
A long time ago, everybody who want to buy a goods, the ways is only with fiat money or trade his stuff. At that time, Nobody expect there any ways to replace that. And right now, you can buy goods only with a card, online based online shop, transfer money, etc.

Anything can happen buddy, we just have to wait until that day of cryptocurrencies will be accepted by the society and recognized by the state.
Activity: 182
Merit: 25
Bitcoin=Decentralization+ Consensus+High sec=TRUST
September 29, 2018, 11:35:08 AM
Imagine, looking at gge current dip we are facing, can we say the world is already getting tired of blockchain innovation? I hope not. I know we have got a long way to go.
by view of the solutions which have provided by  blockchain technology and how it has  attracted the world attention, I think , future of this technology is promising ..  I read  the history of digital currencies and learned that the bitcoin was not the first digital currency, but had been preceded by many digital currencies starting in 1982 with a coin called ecash which had been followed by many of other digital currencies, but all those digital currencies did not attract the attention of the world as bitcoin technlogy did ...
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
September 29, 2018, 10:47:05 AM
I believe one day the whole world will use blockchain. there are no more countries that ban cryptocurrency because everything is connected to blockchain technology. at the moment we can see it many developers are starting to introduce their platform that everyone needs.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 10:41:34 AM
It's might be possible someday, but not anytime soon. The situation of the Cryptocurrency won't allow anyone to be boastful of saying that. But in my opinion, it will be a very nice development.
Activity: 272
Merit: 1
"simply getting the job done"
September 29, 2018, 10:37:58 AM
Imagine, looking at gge current dip we are facing, can we say the world is already getting tired of blockchain innovation? I hope not. I know we have got a long way to go.
Pages:
Jump to: