Pages:
Author

Topic: Can the world really go digital with crypto? - page 3. (Read 1314 times)

copper member
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
i believe it will with the current way the world is adopting the crypto world
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
Imagine, looking at gge current dip we are facing, can we say the world is already getting tired of blockchain innovation? I hope not. I know we have got a long way to go.

Yes, the crypto world of business is not fading out but i think it's really stabilizing, many of the people that are tired about crypto are people who have invested into the wrong crypto projects, and have lost a lot money, so they are not happy about it.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
Imagine, looking at gge current dip we are facing, can we say the world is already getting tired of blockchain innovation? I hope not. I know we have got a long way to go.

Most of the money in the world is already electronic at the hands of the banks.
Blockchain is the next evolution of money to decentralize it.

It will not be an easy war between banks VS decentralized money thru crypto blockchain.
We need awareness and adoption.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Blockchain is receiving more attention and application, but cryptocurrencies are not, because the current market is under extreme control and many investors are reluctant to participate!
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Now the sphere of cryptocurrency is in a certain crisis situation, but this does not at all mean that the world is already tired of the blockchain technology and does not need it. It's quite the opposite - the world needs this technology now much more than a year or two ago.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
said to be bored no, but if you look at the market right now, I think many people are complaining too, and I think you need to be patient, look for opportunities, see the market, believe me, it will definitely go up
Activity: 406
Sure, that is the future of digital currency crypto is going digital many country has show interest country keep accepting it , stores are using digital currency

Activity: 625

I think these are temporary difficulties. The world market is huge. The investor needs new fresh ideas. Judging by the ICO projects continue to collect Hard Cap. That means all is not lost.
Activity: 336
Thinking that, Yes, it is quite possible! I want to believe that, it will in the near future. But for this, the cryptocurrency must become more popular.
Activity: 223
The world every year becomes more digitized. Many have probably already forgotten cassette tape recorders with analog sound or reel tape recorders that were so popular in the 1970-1980s. They are now available only in museums due to the use of digitized sound. The same will happen with fiat money that will disappear with the spread of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
It seems to me that the world is tired of the plagiarism of various projects in blockchain technologies, because very often there are projects created as if for a carbon copy, but this technology will always be promising!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Diffrence between countries is too big, so I cannot believe that regions, which are unable to have computers and stable connection would be able to go digital in the nearest future.
Activity: 238
One day it would defenitely happen, but I do not believe that my generation would be able to see this day. In addition, now crypto is not regulated, which create a lot of bariers for wider adoption.
Activity: 392

US government had already recognized bitcoin. If other countries will follow such example, I hope that it would be first step to the new age of digitalization. Remember my words.
Activity: 182
Crypto may make it, but it need to become simpler in terms of use. People prefer not the most efficient technology, but the most simple and crypto has a lot of businees in that direction.
Activity: 285
The digital world now seems unrealistically distant. But if it gets closer thanks to cryptocurrencies, it will be cool. I think it will be a sign that the world will be able to develop in some other direction, and that it can be not only digital

Not only the digital world, crypto is still helping and developing more platforms so people can easily reach for a better life than ever before. That is why the market is growing
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
Cryptocurrency should start this way from gaming industy. There are a lot of internal currencies in games and it shoudl be good ground for the future development.
Activity: 420

Digital world is not a question of the nearest future. Some countries develop robots while others use animals at farms, so we need it to become equal.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
existing technological advances lead to support for digital assets such as crypto. blockchain itself starts to become great after the many benefits that can be used in it and it deserves to be adopted in many ways. of course these reasons would be able to make the digital age inevitably will come and happen. advances in existing technologies could not be rejected and crypto is one of them.
Activity: 244

I agree with this statement. Gradually, the crypto market will become a developed digital society. I believe that over time, smart contracts and blockchain technology will find their wide distribution, society will be convinced of the benefits of profitable, secure transactions and promising investments.
Pages:
Jump to: