Pages:
Author

Topic: Can the world really go digital with crypto? - page 4. (Read 1314 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I am absolutely sure that with the time when the prices on the crypto market gradually stabilize, innovations and new promising projects will be prepared for the development of digital society. Of course, this will have a fairly long development path, but over time a full-fledged digital society will be formed.
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Imagine, looking at gge current dip we are facing, can we say the world is already getting tired of blockchain innovation? I hope not. I know we have got a long way to go.
just like everything new born it requires some time for growing and adjusting to this world. the rpcess of developing is normal for both human and ideas. so please lets be patient and we will witness the wonder
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
Imagine that everything is now more faster for example communication, traffic and so on. But still international bank transfers last for about 2-3 days.
Activity: 320
Imagine, looking at gge current dip we are facing, can we say the world is already getting tired of blockchain innovation? I hope not. I know we have got a long way to go.

I absolutely agree that, over time, the crypto market can really become digital. After all, today blockchain technology is creating a true digital revolution. Prospective cryptocurrencies will gradually develop, which will become the main way for global transactions.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Yes the world will really go digital with crypto.rypto is about the change the treditional economic system and there was no any relationship for that will bring us to the digitalization era.

Partly, it can really become digital. Meanwhile, do not forget about the poorest countries with the worst economy. The people living there do not know even about the phones and they will not use the cryptos.
Yeah why not, the world is turning towards digital things and crypto is also a digital currency based on the internet. When in the future all the people use internet in their daily life, they will also use cryptocurrency as their regular currency. The world will become global market due to cryptocurrency and shopping and payment will become easy with the help of crypto.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The world today is already becoming more digital, because the world is beginning to seriously integrate into the network, think about it, today it is a very likely scheme for uploading your business to the network and thus will soon be transferred to the network.
Activity: 322
The digital world now seems unrealistically distant. But if it gets closer thanks to cryptocurrencies, it will be cool. I think it will be a sign that the world will be able to develop in some other direction, and that it can be not only digital
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Of course, every year something new, interesting, something that simplifies or complicates our world appears in the world. Cryptocurrency can make the payment system more simple, many projects can help ordinary people in everyday life
I agree that bitcoin can simplify the way the economy works, and that is going to be very important in the future, but right now that is not what people are looking for, it is known that historically the economic systems get more and more complex until it comes to a point in which the system is so complex that it collapses because of it and then it's simplified, bitcoin needs to take advantage of that very moment and until that happens the adoption is going to be kind of slow.
The fact is that many countries will doubt the real potential of Bitcoin for their economy, as there are certain concerns that 74% of the hash rate of the Bitcoin block is controlled by the Chinese miners, and they in turn may be controlled by the Chinese government.
That is definitely a problem that has existed for quite some time, the centralization of the hash rate in the hands of Chinese miners has been a huge problem for a long time, the only thing that we can do is to hope that as bitcoin becomes more popular and more valuable more companies decide to create mining equipment and decide to mine in different countries.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
Last time I checked, the blockchain technology is developing massively and a lot of big tech are joining the space on daily basis and making huge invested, so I think most are judging the blockchain tech based on it's market performance and I think that should not be so, the market price might be down, but that doesn't mean that the blockchain tech is going down too.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
Of course, every year something new, interesting, something that simplifies or complicates our world appears in the world. Cryptocurrency can make the payment system more simple, many projects can help ordinary people in everyday life
I agree that bitcoin can simplify the way the economy works, and that is going to be very important in the future, but right now that is not what people are looking for, it is known that historically the economic systems get more and more complex until it comes to a point in which the system is so complex that it collapses because of it and then it's simplified, bitcoin needs to take advantage of that very moment and until that happens the adoption is going to be kind of slow.
The fact is that many countries will doubt the real potential of Bitcoin for their economy, as there are certain concerns that 74% of the hash rate of the Bitcoin block is controlled by the Chinese miners, and they in turn may be controlled by the Chinese government.
Activity: 566
Yes market isn't stable but that doesn't mean the world is tired of the tech stock market is beaten by world financial crises, the conditions can't be use to justify that innovative is becoming boring.
Activity: 378
I think the world has a lot of chances to change with cryptocurrency. And if our world becomes digital thanks to cryptocurrencies, it will be a breakthrough and it will mean that we do not just believe in all this
Activity: 452
Merit: 100
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Definitely.  Going digital is something we can't run from and crypto will get us there faster.  With more platforms running in blockchain and adoption drawing nearer,  more use-cases of Crypto is what we need.  Projects like Hooch,  Datablockchain and pundix are a few that are taking us to our foreseeable future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

I really hope that over time the world will truly move into its digital era. The cryptography market will develop steadily, with the advent of safer and more profitable transactions in comparison with the current offers of banks.
Judging from the large number of users Cryptocurrency increasing current is capable of making a sign that indeed many people who start using digital Cryptocurrency that brings many more advantages that make it so being able to change the the world of the future.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

I don't think so. Blockchain as an innovation in the digital technology will be a pioneer in the new payment system which can be used in all country without any differences. But many countries aren't ready with this technology, and they think that this will replace their fiat currency. And if they can see what is happening around them, actually, the banks introduce the new system which we don't have to carry physical form (money) if we want to travel to another place, we only need to have a credit card, debit card. And it's the same as the cryptocurrency, we only need to have a wallet in the android phone with some balance, and we can use it to pay something.  But like I said, they are not ready with the technology innovation, but soon, they will see the benefits of cryptocurrency for our life.
Yes the world will really go digital with crypto.rypto is about the change the treditional economic system and there was no any relationship for that will bring us to the digitalization era.
There are still many limitations for cryptocurrencies to be adopted by the whole world to go digital with cryptocurrencies, that is not even possible even with fiat currencies not only because there are technical limitations but also because there are many people that do not like the idea of not having physical money and you will need to change the point of view of those people for the world to go completely digital.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I don't think so, the falling on the price of most of coins, can be the caused of Panic selling, especially from anyone who has just recently join in cryptocurrency. When the time come it surely will be rising again.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
Cryptos have provided this world with an alternative way of transacting and a monetary model which is completely decentralized. I believe that cryptos can boost the economy in the direction of digitization. But it won't be the sole monetary method. Governments and banks will most likely work on the blockchain tech and will bring their own centralized currency.
Pages:
Jump to: