Pages:
Author

Topic: Can too many Altcoin's can become a threat to bitcoin's existence - page 2. (Read 2582 times)

Activity: 810
Merit: 101
I think altcoin could be a threat to bitcoin. Bitcoin has the status of a pioneer, everyone loves it and knows it, it is the most popular coin. However, it has some problems in use and they can slow its development. If they are not solved, then there will be some kind of altcoin, which can compete with him.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
jarvis.exchange
When it comes to technology and transaction speed a lot of altcoins can beat Btc in future, however it's hard to beat in terms of popularity. The disadvantages of alts  is that a lot alts sprung up everyday as a result its hard to maintain  their ranking and people will forget about them, because of the thinking new alts, new gain.
Activity: 410
Merit: 100
In General, in theory, all these factors should play a positive role for Bitcoin.Most alternative coins are somehow tied to it,which means that with the increase in the number of their names,the popularity and price of bitcoin should grow.
Activity: 168
actually there is also a positive effect in my opinion that we as investors have more choices to invest our money, but it will also have an impact on the price of the bc I think because more people will put their money in various places, and judging by the price fluctuations of btc when this tends to be stable at the rate of $ 6000 to $ 7000 so we can know that the number of ico does have an impact on the price of BTC, but it is only my personal opinion maybe the analysts know better whether it impacts or not. CMIIW
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
Currently about 90 % of the altcoins are totaly not dezentralized !
So form about 2000 alt coins only 200 are maybee interesting but for now Bitcvoin is running great with the updates so i dont need altcoins for now.

regards
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
The threat to the existence of Bitcoins will probably not be a lot of cryptocurrencies, but some one, but very advanced.
Activity: 420
Merit: 20
simply getting the job done
I doubt that altcoins can somehow damage bitcoin. But I do not think that Bitcoin will remain the only cryptocurrency as many claim. Perhaps in the future, the Altcoins will synergistically interact with Bitcoin. I think that in the near future there will be one crypto-purse with internal conversion of one cryptocurrency into another. And it will be very convenient for users. Now the problem is not that there is a large number of new altcoins, but that most of them are absolutely useless.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
No altcoin can't be dangerous to bitcoin because the strategy of business and market of bitcoin is more than the altcoin combine bitcoin is the cryptocurrency that is accepted worldly its takes away many hurdles from its way and went onto the peak so altcoin is started from bitcoin and it cannot stop bitcoin.
Activity: 42
None of this will or can affect AML BitCoin. AML BitCoin rests on a privately regulated public blockchain that facilitates AML-KYC compliance and identifies criminals associated with illicit transactions while maintaining and strengthening the privacy protections for legitimate users.
Activity: 11
there are alot ICO but i think all of it can't exist. i see alot of ICO is SCAM
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I do not think that any of the altcoins can suppress bitcoin. It has a unique technology that has no analogues, and the trust in it is now the highest. And if the cryptocurrency will be accepted by the world, then only in the form of bitcoin.
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
I do not think the development and existence of altcoin will affect the survival of bitcoin. The truth is that bitcoin is the king of crypto, and altcoin is always dependent and affected by it. Altcoin will survive and develop based on bitcoin and when altcoin no longer attracts investors, it will be excluded from the electronic money market. So altcoin is not a threat to bitcoin.
Activity: 27

Altcoins, if they can affect BTC, only as an amplifier. Since all alternative currencies are directly dependent on BTC and an increase in the number of altcoins will only increase the value of bitcoin in the financial market.
Activity: 336
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
Bitcoin alone cannot fulfil the goal of the Blockchain technology. There is more to the Blockchain than what we know today. As the years go by, new coins will be created in an attempt to bring new solution to a problem in our society. Each altcoin has its goals, product and idea it sells.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
Too much altcoins I think in the system will never and can never be a threat to btc. There are so many coins which came after BTC and now we cant see them. EIther its not working or people have lost interest in it. BTC still reigns and people are using it for payment of goods and services.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
I think not because altcoins are always be dependent on bitcoin no matter what the circumstances. Alternative coins servers great purpose as well, they provide great projects that benefited crypto currency other than bitcoin. With large numbers of altcoins in the market that truly legit projects, it is truly great as a healthy competition who truly doing well climbing up the coin market cap ranks and apparently bitcoin will always be the number one.
Activity: 597
A big No! At this present situation, More than 2000 Altcoins have in the crypto market. But still bitcoin dominance the crypto market about 52 %. So, There is no chance for Altcoin to overcome bitcoin's value and fame. A lot of people still means bitcoin is the cryptocurrency. So, No other coin can take place of Bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
    More and more ICO projects are coming based on many major currencies and specially in this year the trend increased rapidly with many reputed organizations that are in various industries and trades decided to start there own digital currency to make there business more effective and efficient in order to gain more profit.
    Can these new launching Altcoin's make a negative impact on bitcoin's expansion in the future because we all know in order to increase the demand, usability and accessibility of bitcoin it should be widely use in most business areas but if Altcoin's take these opportunities how it can achieve its vision to become a widely used digital currency
Altcoin will never be a threat in Bitcoin progress because it is the founder of all cryptocurrency. No matter how enhance the technology of new altcoins they will still bow down once Bitcoin started to rise.
Activity: 546
There is more and more kind of altcoin in the market , it can decrease the marketshare of bitcoin, but I ave strong belief that bitcoin play an important role and have huge impact on coin digital

Despite this huge number of tokens on the market (over 2 thousand now), Bitcoin remains the best cryptocurrency. Its dominance is more than 50-54% all the time.
Activity: 364
I am too utopian to argue that there can be one single cryptocurrency in the world. Each country has its own currency, so why in cryptocurrencies can not be so?
Pages:
Jump to: