Pages:
Author

Topic: Can too many Altcoin's can become a threat to bitcoin's existence - page 6. (Read 2582 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 103
I think many altcoin can effect the price of bitcoin. The only effect bitcoin price is fud and panic sell. For me altcoin is one of the promoters of bitcoin. Because if you see in the exchanger all altcoin token want to exchange at btc.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
the birth of altcoins is simply the new innovation come to reality and also creating a standpoint for people to make manifest what projects they have in mind and generate enough funds to that effect. it does not in anyway change bitcoin but magnifies the technological framework. thanks
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
My opinion about the fact that altcoins can affect bitcoin is, Yes! But despite the fact that if bitcoin starts to cooperate with governments and legalized, then no. The whole point is in demand, if bitcoin solves all these problems, respectively, the demand for it will be greater than for altcoins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Too many altcoins is not just a threat to Bitcoin but to the entire cryptocurrency world. They are creating a lot of confusion everywhere which is why people don't know if they should still believe in crypto again or not.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
   More and more ICO projects are coming based on many major currencies and specially in this year the trend increased rapidly with many reputed organizations that are in various industries and trades decided to start there own digital currency to make there business more effective and efficient in order to gain more profit.
    Can these new launching Altcoin's make a negative impact on bitcoin's expansion in the future because we all know in order to increase the demand, usability and accessibility of bitcoin it should be widely use in most business areas but if Altcoin's take these opportunities how it can achieve its vision to become a widely used digital currency

in my opinion, maybe this is what causes the price of bcc to go down because investors are getting more choices if they want to invest in cryptocreency and cause their money to be divided into romvarious ico, there is a positive and negative side in my opinion, the downside might cause the price of btc to decrease due to the coin Other coins will be more popular (although this hasn't happened). the positive side is that we as investors and traders have more choices in investing in cryptocurrency and not just fixing on BTTC, and if you do the right analysis maybe because of the many ico will make you reduce the risk of your losses in trading.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Selection will continue to occur over time, there will continue to be many altcoins popping up and that in my opinion is a good condition. Only those who believe in existence of bitcoin in the future will got opportunity.
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
No they can't

Because bitcoin is their way to transmit the money so what will be the reason for them to harm the bitcoin, besides bitcoin is still the top1 on the Cryptocurrency Market Capitalization
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
    More and more ICO projects are coming based on many major currencies and specially in this year the trend increased rapidly with many reputed organizations that are in various industries and trades decided to start there own digital currency to make there business more effective and efficient in order to gain more profit.
    Can these new launching Altcoin's make a negative impact on bitcoin's expansion in the future because we all know in order to increase the demand, usability and accessibility of bitcoin it should be widely use in most business areas but if Altcoin's take these opportunities how it can achieve its vision to become a widely used digital currency

I think yes. This is because eventually, one of these tokens will eventually become better tokens compared to bitcoins. There are features of alt coins today that are being looked into by alot of investors so this will most probably be a thing in the near future.
Activity: 31
The fact is that altcoin can not harm to bitcoin because bitcoin is the strongest coin in crypto world. Bitcoin accounts for more than 57%, not any coin can threaten to bitcoin's existence
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Hmm i just think the opposite with more and more altcoin it Will increase the price of bitcoin cause surely on the end it Will certainly always be exchange with bitcoin so the demand for bitcoin Will be more and more, and the price sure be rise
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
no matter how much altcoin is created, the altcoin will never be able to beat bitcoin, because this bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency, the price of the altcoin will follow the movement of bitcoin prices, when the price of bitcoin falls, the price of altcoin will also fall and in some cases it often happens.
- Especially as the situation right now, the price of bitcoin has brought the altcoin market to the bottom of the deep, and that makes me feel this topic name has something wrong, the name of the topic should change backwards, it would probably be more reasonable. Many experts and investors always predict that some altcoin will be able to touch the bitcoin's position and then beat and replace it but this high mountain is still a stable state, facing many enemies but it is still very comfortable, altcoin as newborn babies want to fight adults, the chance of winning is zero
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
We definitely don't believe they are going to harm the actual bitcoin. Irrespective, all of the cash on the market are influenced by the actual bitcoin motion. This is exactly why it is difficult to allow them to allow all of them proceed. I've not really however observed the actual living associated with this type of task.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
There are too many Altcoins appearing in the market. It does not directly affect the price of Bitcoin, but it indirectly affects Bitcoin. The emergence of so many Altcoins makes the market so saturated. These things will affect the electronic money market.
Activity: 1764
Why would it, as we see in the market, bitcoin demand is 50+ percent more than other cryptocurrencies, and so it will be at least for a long time, because a lot of alts use bitcoin technologies, while this will continue, bitcoin will be first in technology and other opportunities.
Activity: 28
It does hinder the bitcoin (and cryptocurrency) ecosystem in general. People getting scammed by scam coins/tokens and the publicity of the news about the scams are getting gives people a bad impression of bitcoin/crypto. The market might be overcrowded with useless alts of bitcoin but in the end, people know what to choose, that's why bitcoin still has the largest market cap of all the cryptocurrencies in existence.The presence of a large number of altcoyins, in my opinion, can only benefit bitcoin, because if people first learn about the existence of altcoyins, they will surely afterwards hear and be interested in bitcoin.
Activity: 224
I think that this is not how it can not affect the Bitcoin as many Altcoins are attached to the Bitcoin ether is a little different and they do not intersect
Activity: 406
in my opinion it will not affect bitcoin, as much as any altcoin that appears, it will not reduce people's interest in bitcoin, indeed lately there are some altcoins that are in great demand because of good prices and cheaper transaction costs, but the first is not maybe replaced easily, I see bitcoin is still existent, especially towards the end of this year many people are curious about whether there will be another bubble, everyone is looking forward to it, hoping that good predictions will come true
Activity: 269
I think that altcoin that are born or new have no effect on bitcoin, bitcoin is king of crypto, all coins depend on bitcoin, if bitcoin is experiencing an automatic decline the price of other altcoins will drop, no one can rival the price of bitcoin, bitcoin will remain number 1 in cryptocurrency. Maybe the negative impact for bitcoin is only on the many ICO scam projects that make investors start to fear investing in the ICO they will invest in bitcoin safer.
With a history of development, Bitcoin is the king of digital money. In this area, investors have a stronger belief in bitcoin than any other currency. Altcoin tends to be more than but it doesn't threaten the existence of bitcoin.
And I am sure that every experienced investor will prefer to buy Bitcoin than any other altcoin. I do not want to say that there are no prospective coins among the altcoins, but still they are very hard to find. Better not to risk and choose Bitcoin
You are right, there are really too many altcoins, but you do not forget that more than half of them are scam. And now think about how these projects will be able to supplant the great Bitcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: