Pages:
Author

Topic: Can too many Altcoin's can become a threat to bitcoin's existence - page 3. (Read 2581 times)

Activity: 310
Merit: 100
I think many Altcoins were created to increase the value of Bitcoin because there are many Altcoins based on Bitcoin to develop. When Altcoins are growing more and more, i think that it can not threaten the existence of Bitcoin.
Activity: 532
There is no any chance to threat the all altcoin to the bitcoin in whole life of it. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the world and no any coin can beat to the bitcoin because it has become the first need of every investor in the whole world.

The competition still exists, this can be seen in the ever-changing list of crypto currencies, it's just that bitcoin still has the highest volume as the most expensive coin at the moment.

There were altcoins that were more expensive before, but they were eventually displaced by sentiment with a low purchase volume, eventually falling by shifting the concentration of the holder.

I think the legality factor will have an impact on increasing volume, and if one of the altcoins is the first to be legalized by many countries, bitcoin will experience a decrease in volume.
Activity: 630
There is no any chance to threat the all altcoin to the bitcoin in whole life of it. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the world and no any coin can beat to the bitcoin because it has become the first need of every investor in the whole world.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
In my opinion, this coin cannot be challenged by any altcoin in near future because its leadership is unchallenged. As no any coin showing the ability to cross the bitcoin value.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Exactly mate. Well, as we all know bitcoin is a dominant crypto currency in which most altcoins relying on its value. I don't think it is a threat since as we know altcoins is very far on it's capability compare to bitcoin but in some point it will depends on the demand of many users but for me bitcoin is so great among other crypto currency here in the cyberworld.

This is another fairy tale that constantly makes the rounds.

Our token, for example, has been built on an entirely different blockchain for an entirely different purpose.

If BTC went to zero tomorrow it would have absolutely no affect on us.

We depend on BTC's value?

Get a grip.
Altcoins are a threat to bitcoin and a joy to us. A new altcoin can be more modern and faster. Bitcoin was a pioneer but his time is already passing. It's too outdated.

I say this all the time but, for some reason, BTC cultists won't believe it.

What I'd like to see is one of them offer proof that this isn't the case.
Activity: 3
No altcoin can be a threat to Bitcoin bcause Bitcoin is one of it's kind and most populair of them all.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
Altcoins are a threat to bitcoin and a joy to us. A new altcoin can be more modern and faster. Bitcoin was a pioneer but his time is already passing. It's too outdated.

It does not seem that the altcoins could threaten Bitcoin in any particular way. Bitcoin is a value in itself and it creates market events and has more than 50% market share. Altcoins usually follow the direction in which bitcoin is headed.
BTC - and its rabid followers - needn't worry about the number of altcoins there are in existence. What they have to worry about is a very small number of tokens that can do what BTC cannot, which is enable fast, cheap, transactions with a token that has price stability.

This is the only thing that can be universally accepted as a medium of exchange, and BTC will never be able to fulfill those requirements. 
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
No altcoin can harm bitcoin and its existence as bitcoin is oldest and first coin of the market and it established its supremacy in this market. There are lot of altcoins but bitcoin dominance is still there an it has more than 50% of total market value of the market.
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
I don't think so. Even there are so many altcoins in the market. Not all of them are good. Bitcoin is still the most dominant crypto in the market. And no altcoins has really post a threat to bitcoin. Atleast for now.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
Of course not. The more altcoins will be there, the more life it gives to bitcoins because altcoins always uses bitcoins when buying and selling.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
no, but they are definitely confusing newbies and potential crypto users who are non-tech.
Activity: 15
I don’t think that something will work out for them, if only for the reason that the cost of bitcoin is much higher than all of them combined ... From which it follows that the cost of the main cryptocurrency is much more stable
Activity: 182
I dont think some altcoin affect the existence of bitcoin.. I just think that other coin is just trying to follow the bitcoin existence .. They just want to go with the flow of bitcoin to survive their coin.. Because we know that bitcoin is one o the successful coin
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
I don't think it's true that the more altcoins that are created will make the conditions of bitcoin prices and bitcoin circulation will become stronger and the altcoin will not be able to break down or threaten bitcoin, bitcoin will still circulate and bitcoin will still have very high demand.
Activity: 154
I don't think it will affect Bitcoin negatively since altcoins will also use Bitcoin as one of the trading pair in crypto exchange this may help increase the demand for Bitcoin.  And altcoins has usually unique service that may not hinder the growth of Bitcoin so for me the effect maybe more on positive rather than the negative side.

Exactly mate. Well, as we all know bitcoin is a dominant crypto currency in which most altcoins relying on its value. I don't think it is a threat since as we know altcoins is very far on it's capability compare to bitcoin but in some point it will depends on the demand of many users but for me bitcoin is so great among other crypto currency here in the cyberworld.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
many altcoins only focus on one of their products and they don't focus on blockchain and currency exchange system transactions. in the end it will still benefit bitcoin, however, altcoins that have the same concept as bitcoin have the potential to take BTC's volume at one time because they have CEOs and developers who continue to develop systems with far more perfect goals.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
In a large number of altcoins, I only see a positive moment for the image of Bitcoin. A large number of cryptocurrencies will cause an increased interest in cryptocurrency as a whole, and thanks to this, people will know more about Bitcoin as the leader of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 145
All possibilities can happen, the existence of a new Altcoin can also threaten bitcoin for the future, but until now I see that the price of bitcoin is still the highest, and I see in the crypto market that bitcoin transactions are still the highest too. This means that until now bitcoin has remained the best and I hope bitcoin will remain the best at any time by always improving the security system and transactions that can make all bitcoin users feel safe and comfortable with bitcoin.
That's right ... I think so. Many ICO projects that support ERC20 on the Ethereum platform will not have a big effect on Bitcoin but that will backfire for ETH because ETH only creates new tokens via ICO, when the ICO is not implemented then the ETH does not have the power to develop.

Whereas Altcoin has the focus of each work, it will not disturb Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: