Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we close that chapter now and move on? - page 10. (Read 1356 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 03, 2019, 07:30:53 PM
We don't have to do that, they are already ashamed of themselves claiming that the market shall die. Every time I see a person who's been mocking the market and bitcoin will definitely go to zero, I just laugh at him.
These people are just new comers and they say what they want to say. They don't check the market and its history, look at the all time lows of this market, they've been improving for years.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
January 03, 2019, 07:27:04 PM
That's three good news we are looking forward, but it's hard to close the chapter it's a learning process for us, especially if you lose a lot last year because of the huge drop of all the coins in the market it's hard to forget what happen last year and maybe this will make us more wiser.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
January 03, 2019, 05:35:06 PM
Now, with the ICO boom in 2017 bringing forth many projects with "unrealistic" visions and others with "imaginary" problems that never existed, and amidst the numerous scams many people predicted that Blockchain, Crypto and Bitcoin will die but they didn't (at least in 2018). Though we had a really rough and tough 2018 but here we are again. I have realized recently that the conversation has shifted towards new perspectives (Ethereum new forks, Bitcoin upcoming halving, new blockchain developments, etc).

So can we now boldly put the haters and naysayers to shame now. Crypto is here to stay. We are not going to die. Happy new year guys! Smiley

last year people predict if bitcoin will be 'died' 90 times,,
but bitcoin still become the top cryptocurrencies my friend
the truth almost 1000 altcoins was dead in 2018,,
https://cointelegraph.com/news/while-bitcoin-died-90-times-in-2018-there-are-almost-1000-dead-altcoins-data-shows
wich mean the red market was selected the real cryptocurrencies in 2018, now the price is ready to jump Wink
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
January 03, 2019, 05:06:35 PM
I think facing reality
It has been hard and tough and moving on can be a little difficult for some sets of people

But the way out is
Do your own research
Learn from your misdeeds
Practice your experience
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
January 03, 2019, 04:53:16 PM
Now, with the ICO boom in 2017 bringing forth many projects with "unrealistic" visions and others with "imaginary" problems that never existed, and amidst the numerous scams many people predicted that Blockchain, Crypto and Bitcoin will die but they didn't (at least in 2018). Though we had a really rough and tough 2018 but here we are again. I have realized recently that the conversation has shifted towards new perspectives (Ethereum new forks, Bitcoin upcoming halving, new blockchain developments, etc).

So can we now boldly put the haters and naysayers to shame now. Crypto is here to stay. We are not going to die. Happy new year guys! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: