Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we close that chapter now and move on? - page 5. (Read 1356 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Now, with the ICO boom in 2017 bringing forth many projects with "unrealistic" visions and others with "imaginary" problems that never existed, and amidst the numerous scams many people predicted that Blockchain, Crypto and Bitcoin will die but they didn't (at least in 2018). Though we had a really rough and tough 2018 but here we are again. I have realized recently that the conversation has shifted towards new perspectives (Ethereum new forks, Bitcoin upcoming halving, new blockchain developments, etc).

So can we now boldly put the haters and naysayers to shame now. Crypto is here to stay. We are not going to die. Happy new year guys! Smiley
Many people give opinions if cryptocurrency will die, but until now we can see that cryptocurrency still exists and persists. Every red market is a lot of people who say that crypto will die and sell your coins, I think it's everyone's strategy to panic other people to sell coins they have for their interests.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
The hype of 2017 makes a big impact for cryptocurrency. Last year was worst time for me because the market situation and scam projects. But i already move on and forget about last year. The market slowly recover and its a good sign. I will stick with cryptocurrency little bit longer.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
There are a lot of people that have passed this awful year and are now moving on. But there are still so much investors that cannot let it go and are still yelling about there loses and that the whole crypto world is a bubble.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
A crypto is like an unpolished diamond. It takes years to polish it. All that does not take root will fall off.
not all people that are in the market for crypto are those that invest long term. If all thought like you might not be any trading activity in the market. some of them are traders like me.
sometimes they choose to invest short or long term and sometimes they choose to trade.
we can do it in any way to make money so we can manage it.
Crypto can still produce results so you keep trying your best to get what you want.
Activity: 544
Merit: 1
You are right we have to put the bad times aside and move on which I believe many of ushas done but there is no need wanting toput anyone to shame not everyone will believe in what you believe.  Let cryptoprove them wrong and convince the to be part of the movement
Activity: 406
I myself also think that crypto will not die because crypto is still a lot of fans. it's just that there are some crypto or altcoin that die because some of these altcoins don't have clear quality and objectives. so don't worry about Crypto because I'm sure that whenever Crypto will survive it's just that their prices are volatile.
Activity: 574
Throughout 2018 the Crypto market has declined and this has caused many people to lose money. It's not easy to generate profits after 2017 Bitcoin soars. You did not give up because of such a situation I thought I would stop. And for 2019 this will be a good start for the development of Crypto.
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
Some coin will die or turn into shitcoin but the strong coins and this modern technology will stay longer as it offer a lot of benefits for the humankind and I can't wait to see our future wherein cryptocurrency will be just like a normal money for everyone.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Now, with the ICO boom in 2017 bringing forth many projects with "unrealistic" visions and others with "imaginary" problems that never existed, and amidst the numerous scams many people predicted that Blockchain, Crypto and Bitcoin will die but they didn't (at least in 2018). Though we had a really rough and tough 2018 but here we are again. I have realized recently that the conversation has shifted towards new perspectives (Ethereum new forks, Bitcoin upcoming halving, new blockchain developments, etc).

So can we now boldly put the haters and naysayers to shame now. Crypto is here to stay. We are not going to die. Happy new year guys! Smiley
People will just react to the current situation so there is no point of trusting those words,there are people who keep saying bubble story even since from creation of bitcoin but what happened is the prices were still there for bitcoin.
Activity: 896
A crypto is like an unpolished diamond. It takes years to polish it. All that does not take root will fall off.
not all people that are in the market for crypto are those that invest long term. If all thought like you might not be any trading activity in the market. some of them are traders like me.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Many people speak ill about the cryptocurrencies and I believe most of them are those who missed the chance to earn from cryptocurrencies so they always speak negative about crypto market. Obviously those who always said crypto will die feel ashame when they will realize what they missed in future. I believe hurdles will come and crypto market will overcome as usual and haters will see the growing market again and will regret too later. Pessimistic people talk like this always but we have to ignore them and remain optimistic because we know this crypto market has huge potential.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
I agree with the statement - we must move on. Skeptics are always enough. We have to make decisions and we are responsible for our future. So here we are, discussing the future of cryptocurrency. and not only discuss, but also participate. Life goes on, new technologies are the future.
skeptics to this market will not help us anything, we have to close our bad experience if we want to survive and even getting success from cryptocurrencies.many people give up with current condition , and we should not be like them too.
Activity: 588
Minter
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I agree with the statement - we must move on. Skeptics are always enough. We have to make decisions and we are responsible for our future. So here we are, discussing the future of cryptocurrency. and not only discuss, but also participate. Life goes on, new technologies are the future.
Activity: 420
I think this is a perfect chance to start over if we wish to makes an investment incryptocurrency, with the level of price in crypto right now, there will be a big chance that we could get many profit in the future, and we can makes this as our new starting points.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
The whole cryptocurrency will depend on the mood of investors. While  use demand and generating income, will evolve, but the problems every day only expand.

While investors' mood depends on how healthy the market is and what trend prevails on it. All this is easily controlled through the news background.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Crypto will not die any soon even if it should  that is what most people find it difficult to accept. But we that are into it knows much. Look sharp if you really want to make it big in the digital world, every second counts.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
I don’t see which chapter you want to close, in my opinion the same crypto currency chapter continues that brought us all here, I am sure it will not end for a long time, and I would prefer to continue to be part of it until the end.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
February 19, 2019, 11:23:47 AM
Let's forget about it. and let's continue with what to continue about cryptocurrency here. and we should forget about it with new zeal and tyaga and patient waiting for the rise of cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 19, 2019, 10:48:11 AM

You were right, we can't keep on looking back, the most important is today and the future. The real challenge would be what will happen in the future of cryptocurrency, will it go bad or will it reach the top of the victory that the bull rune will be happening. Right now just done what we could until that best future happen.
Pages:
Jump to: