Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we close that chapter now and move on? - page 6. (Read 1356 times)

Activity: 912
Merit: 100
February 19, 2019, 10:28:19 AM
I do not think that you can forget everything so quickly. We will move away from a prolonged fall for a very long time, even if growth begins.
Activity: 690
Merit: 12
There are consequences for every action
February 19, 2019, 09:50:12 AM
We can’t close chapters on icos
Because there are still worthwhile projects with good products
We just need to discover them
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
February 19, 2019, 04:56:42 AM
I think that this can be done for a long time, because more than once they have already spoken about the death of cryptocurrency, and with all this it is alive and developing!
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
February 19, 2019, 04:54:18 AM
~snip
They are stupid enough to say bitcoin is zero. Maybe today those who leave bitcoin will regret it. Market has started to improve, a little more to be patient. Ignore those who don't believe in bitcoin, they try to attract us to the bad actions they take and become losers
I hope so, there is so many people have called crypto will die in this year. They must regret it and some people were selling their portfolios can't participate in the bullish market again.
The time will tell us about that.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
February 19, 2019, 02:52:47 AM
Crypto has got all it takes to stay forever,many institution are joining the race everyday,even those that have condemned crypto are now coming up with their own project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 19, 2019, 02:46:57 AM
The whole cryptocurrency will depend on the mood of investors. While  use demand and generating income, will evolve, but the problems every day only expand.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
February 18, 2019, 11:39:08 PM
If it is true that in the future there will be a reduction of half of Bitcoin. Of course, Bitcoin will decrease and become a rare coin. So that the price of Bitcoin will continue to increase and all Altcoin will also increase. And thinking that Bitcoin will die, I don't think that will happen.
Activity: 351
Merit: 10
February 18, 2019, 11:22:36 PM
~snip
They are stupid enough to say bitcoin is zero. Maybe today those who leave bitcoin will regret it. Market has started to improve, a little more to be patient. Ignore those who don't believe in bitcoin, they try to attract us to the bad actions they take and become losers
Activity: 392
https://saturn.black
February 18, 2019, 11:16:38 PM
What is more important here is to continue what we have done in cryptocurrency, do not be pessimistic because the crypto condition that is still like this in the future will certainly gradually improve, remain optimistic and confident of the results to be achieved in the future
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 18, 2019, 10:49:28 PM
No matter what it's happening in the past, we need to move on and try another chance to fix so many problems we have in trading especially if we are losing too much money. Without having a will to change what we did in the past, we only still on the bad situations and we cannot recover the losses in the short or long term.

But I don't think the crypto will end in a short time because we still want to see the crypto can reach the glorious in the future.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
February 18, 2019, 01:41:30 PM
for everyone who has seen the act of the market as a major topic to converse or dialogue about in an unwelcoming way that i may not have approved of, i will always tell them to consider taking a different topic as i do not discuss innovative technological ideas such as blockchain technology with those who do not see reason with it
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
February 18, 2019, 01:35:08 PM
Let us forget about the problem of the badness of various ICO projects that made crypto prices in 2018 decline. It's time we rebuild the trust of investors and traders to increase crypto on the market. Let's prove to crypto haters that they have mistakenly had bad thoughts about crypto. Make them all regret that they turn around to support crypto.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
February 18, 2019, 01:27:41 PM
Now, with the ICO boom in 2017 bringing forth many projects with "unrealistic" visions and others with "imaginary" problems that never existed, and amidst the numerous scams many people predicted that Blockchain, Crypto and Bitcoin will die but they didn't (at least in 2018). Though we had a really rough and tough 2018 but here we are again. I have realized recently that the conversation has shifted towards new perspectives (Ethereum new forks, Bitcoin upcoming halving, new blockchain developments, etc).

So can we now boldly put the haters and naysayers to shame now. Crypto is here to stay. We are not going to die. Happy new year guys! Smiley
yes crypto is not die and will continue to run. They're doing pretty good now i thought. even in year 2018 it didn't go well, but i believe crypto will be doing good for this year. Hoping for better in 2019.
Activity: 140
February 18, 2019, 12:04:59 PM
The last year is the worst chapter for cryptocurrency and until now that chapter affects  the new year of cryptocurrency or new chapter of cryptocurrency but move on  just believe that cryptocurrency will go back to its highness soon.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
February 18, 2019, 11:50:56 AM
yes , we must to move on from the bad moment for the past year. The new moment will build again to rise.
Blockchain is still promising in the techonlogy aspect for development and deployment.
Yes, the blockchain is promising, but the OP is right: on average, the quality of new projects is very low. This may give haters a reason for to shame the crypto. But this cann't be the cause of death of crypto. I think that the worst thing that can happen is that crypto can reduce the pace of progress by no more than 5 years (2024 BTC will be halved).

I closed that chapter long time ago, and moved on. Blockchain is more than promising, therefore I invest my time and my money.
Drop didn`t scare me, I`m still here doing the same what I did before drop, learning, earning and investing. Nothing changed and I
don`t plan to change anything.
   I`m sure that crypto-currencies are here to stay, some of them for a long-term! I`m hoping that I`m making my investments in
those projects.

of course it must be done by all crypto users, don't change the mindset and conclude that cryptocurrency will die because of facing a bad moment that happened a year ago. indeed, lately the quality of the new project has been very low, but crypto is not fully said to have died here while there are still many people who feel many benefits to using it
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
February 18, 2019, 11:49:02 AM
I never had doubts about cryptos since my joining this industry. The only thing that i thing will happen is that the concepts of ICOs may die giving birth to some better concept.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
February 18, 2019, 11:47:13 AM
I don't think so,the market is not gone. So,why we should stop?I think such kind of thinking come from less patient people.They should research on crypto more deeply.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
February 18, 2019, 11:42:14 AM
We will be able to do this later, most likely and more than once, but so far we don’t need to hurry, because with each fall they will do the same with us!
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
February 18, 2019, 11:24:50 AM
Yes it’s time to really move on from the losses and poor decisions
Then learn from the past mistakes ahead of the future

The chapter depends on if you are doing airdrops, bounties, trading or arbitrage
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 18, 2019, 11:24:28 AM
yes , we must to move on from the bad moment for the past year. The new moment will build again to rise.
Blockchain is still promising in the techonlogy aspect for development and deployment.
Yes, the blockchain is promising, but the OP is right: on average, the quality of new projects is very low. This may give haters a reason for to shame the crypto. But this cann't be the cause of death of crypto. I think that the worst thing that can happen is that crypto can reduce the pace of progress by no more than 5 years (2024 BTC will be halved).

I closed that chapter long time ago, and moved on. Blockchain is more than promising, therefore I invest my time and my money.
Drop didn`t scare me, I`m still here doing the same what I did before drop, learning, earning and investing. Nothing changed and I
don`t plan to change anything.
   I`m sure that crypto-currencies are here to stay, some of them for a long-term! I`m hoping that I`m making my investments in
those projects.

Pages:
Jump to: