Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we ever have altcoin season again. - page 5. (Read 2816 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 102
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
l would not like to sound absolutely ridiculous, but l have to point out that but you must keep believing in altcoins. It is the chain reaction, when BTC down, altcoins go up. By and large, market is changeable. There is nothing to worry about altcoins. It will happen again. You must only be patient. When you have some altcoins, which they are more better than another for example top altcoins, keep holding.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
freelanex.io
Of course, there will always be opportunities for the altcoin bull market but it won't come soon. The dominance of Bitcoin has weakened the altcoin market because it is more interested in investing in it. Sooner or later this will also encourage altcoin to grow back, so be patient waiting for it, and now it's better to invest in the top altcoin.
Activity: 673
Merit: 105
The best thing is to diversify your investment in altcoin and bitcoin. I am holding 50 % of my investments in altcoins and the other 50 % in Bitcoin. There will be again an altcoin season but I think you can't compare it to the past.
The future of my cryptocurrency market is very bright and the value of fantastic altcoin will grow over time. Now is a very good time to choose capable altcoin and hold on for the next few months because I believe the end of the year will be a time when the market will grow very strongly. Dividing capital into parts is a wise way to limit investment risks.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
since the beginning of this year. bitcoin dominance has tremendously affected the altcoin markets. when bitcoins raises, altcoin move very slowly but when it goes down. altcoins are heavily affected.  Are we going to see any major bull market for altcoin again. we are already in the third quarter of the year. i am concerned because i strongly believed in altcoins more than bitcoin.

i strongly believe that this year is only just the start of the market going crazy soaring highs again. I know that alts can really go higher than their previous high again but not the shitcoins before that we still hodl. We need to learn what coins to hodl and what coins to sell immediately.
Activity: 249
NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/
Of course. it's just that it takes time for the altcoin season, some expert predictions say that altcoin sessions start from September to December. hope the altcoin I hold can be worth roll x3
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
since the beginning of this year. bitcoin dominance has tremendously affected the altcoin markets. when bitcoins raises, altcoin move very slowly but when it goes down. altcoins are heavily affected.  Are we going to see any major bull market for altcoin again. we are already in the third quarter of the year. i am concerned because i strongly believed in altcoins more than bitcoin.
Of course, we will definitely see the altcoin season. You even no doubt it. The more time you spend on the market of crypto currencies, the more calmly you will be treated to natural things. What is happening now is normal.

P.S. No need to overestimate the altcoins, at the moment they are out of competition for Bitcoin.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1
It seems to me that if not in 2019,then in 2020 we will see a sharp increase in altcoins,because once they have to start growing,and I think that it will be at the end of 2019.
Activity: 854
Because all altcoin markets are under the control of bitcoin, so if the price of the bitcoin is unstable it will affect the altcoin value. Why is that ?? because the price of an altcoin is determined by the price of bitcoin. if the price of bitcoin rises, surely the altcoin holders will immediately exchange it for bitcoin.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
Yes, This December may be the right time. I am trying to find lows of few alts. It is very difficult to find the exact low but, planning to hold some good alts before dec.
Remember to December 2018. The market of severe collapse and no altcoin season as people expect. And I believe 2019 is the same as 2018. There won't be any altcoin season this year.
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
Just taking a closer look at the market and you will see that alt season is immenent, there are so many alts with mind blowing usecases and utilities and their time is coming to shine, it might not happen today or tomorrow but it will happen, that is a fact.
it's not today, but we can see how now altcoin moves almost following the movement of bitcoin. despite the small movements but this is good if later there will be pumps by bitcoin and altcoin will not be left behind like the previous pump.
Activity: 721
Merit: 19
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

Actually, if the price of Bitcoin has increased, the altcoin price has also increased. But not with Altcoin USD, but Altcoin to Bitcoin, then Bitcoin to USD. Suppose the price of 1 XRP = 0.00003116 BTC, Price of Bitcoin = $ 10,592.40. If the Bitcoin Price increases by 5%, the XRP price remains. So if XRP is exchanged with BTC, then XRP to USD also increases by 5%, same as BTC. Because the price of Bitcoin has increased by 5%. Sorry if my pricing method is wrong.
Activity: 383
for now many are expecting altseason, but in my opinion the opportunity for altseason is very little, especially at this time the market situation is very unstable and even the effects of the tweet donald trump yesterday could have caused a significant decline only if there was good news supporting the altseason. but I don't know if there is good news?
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
Yes, This December may be the right time. I am trying to find lows of few alts. It is very difficult to find the exact low but, planning to hold some good alts before dec.
Hopefully by December altcoins will pump up because Some of the ICO’s are starting to clamoring, advertising, campaigning, the difficulties of selecting for a legitimate ICO’s is a challenge for the investors due to vast ICO’s now sprouting in the market place. It's better to stick to altcoin  that is already there in the market to hold than to find new ICO’s.
K4C
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Just taking a closer look at the market and you will see that alt season is immenent, there are so many alts with mind blowing usecases and utilities and their time is coming to shine, it might not happen today or tomorrow but it will happen, that is a fact.
Activity: 141
Merit: 19
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Why not... Its just a matter of time. The market will not be like this forever, its dynamism make everything possible. So just keep your Alts and go in for real potential ones. When the time comes you will appreciate your investment and hardwork
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I am sure altcoin season will come again, the only question is "When?". Bitcoin dominance is pretty high at the moment, so it is not really profitable to invest all the funds in BTC.
I would say that the domination of Bitcoin is now very overheated and most likely in the coming months it will start to decline and then we will be to see an Altcoin season
Activity: 143
Merit: 4
Sure it will raise again but those Alt coin who have potential to raise New Alt coin with great project will create bigbang under Cryptomarket Project like Moozicare there coin will be raise with unstoppable growth.
Anybody can check there project
https://tokensale.moozicore.com
Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
I belief that altcoins season will return but I don't just know when,I'm less worried about my portfolio due to the fact that all altcoins I'm holding are well made with pro teams
Activity: 691
Merit: 100
From the past few months I have seen market conditions, it looks like the altcoin will survive and BTC will continue to move. The proof, since the beginning of the year up to today, the movement of Bitcoin has not given any influence to Altcoin.
I also hope that you hope that the altcoin price will increase.
Pages:
Jump to: