Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe? - page 23. (Read 4187 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
The point of safety depends on ourselves only. Each person does those things which make sure safety of his investments. Of course, everybody know already that holding coins on an exchanger is the most bad idea ever, and having paper wallet's is the most safe. But just like I said, each of us choose the destiny for his investments.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Theres a lot of ways in how you can secure your coins like storing in paper wallet or hardware wallet or in a desktop wallet then buy a licensed antivirus that can protect your pc from any malware and viruses. You need to learn first all the security in any investments before you put your money on it.
Activity: 210
Invest in bitcoin is risky but you need to think is invest more than you are willing to lose. Us of now it is safe in invest you need to analyze the website that you want to invest.
Activity: 112
When you invest in crypto currency you need to analyze all the risks that you can experience.  Investing in bitcoin will always be dangerous, digital money is more difficult to protect.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Physical wallet like Ledger is very safe Wink
Activity: 70
If we learn the knowledge needed to start an investment with bitcoin and how to keep bitcoin safe on our wallet we could make sure the safety of our investment based on what we know and what we need to do in order for us to earn in the future.  the best we can do is a extra careful for everything we so like in transaction and etc.
Activity: 1
Just use a physical wallet to keep your bitcoins. There had been hacks in exchanges but no one can hack bitcoins from physical wallets.
Activity: 8
To protect my wallet from hackers, I use a secure wallet. After the transaction ends, I usually convert it into money and transfer it to my bank account for  safe.
Activity: 266
Often, there is a misunderstanding about thefts and security problems that occur in various exchangers and bitcoin businesses. Although such problems do arise, they are not related to Bitcoin's hacking, and do not imply the initial defects of Bitcoin; as well as bank robbery does not mean that the dollar is compromised.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
Hackers are very clever with their moves and for security precautions do not open any links sent to email by random people we do not know because it's one of the hacker's moves to get into personal details and access our personal information online. Our investment security always depends on how careful we are with our property
Activity: 472
Bitcoin is a very risky investment, so there is no 100% guarantee that your money would be safe, but you can take certain steps that would make your investment relatively safe. Always invest when the market is down and got for long-term investment.
Activity: 196
sure, the agency of bitcoin is supported by using the country wide authorities of other countries that's a exquisite aspect that offers them greater dependable basis in order that the numerous humans with the intention to sense safe and agree with them.
Activity: 196
As long as no one will discover your private equity keys and you are also using ledger wallet your bitcoin will be safe but investor is not safe of losing the value of his or her money from bitcoin when it dip. But it can also be recover if you keep on holding and profit may come too.
There is nothing safe in full, at 100%. Your bank account can be hacked, a wallet with cash to steal, a house to rob. The degree of risk is almost the same everywhere. Protect your computer. Keep your personal keys and keys secure. Do whatever is possible for your own safety
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
There's no guarantee to keep your cryptocurriencies secure. This is digital age and there's always danger that makes you lose your assets. Most reliable solution is offline wallets. But even they doesn't give you hundred percent safety. Another key is "do not keep your private key in online resources". Paper wallets cannot be hacked but there's risk to lose it.
The only undeniable fact on it is you can make sure it is safe but you can't make if it would grow continuosly. Though yes it would grow according to the market demand and according on how would you manage your account but the 100% assurance of  safety can be imposed just make sure that your account is hardly secure enough.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
As long as your wallet is safe enough, i do not understand why you should be worried about it, because it only depends on the wallet in where you are holding the bitcoins

Totally agree, you wallet must be safe and your computer too. So don’t forget to download nice antivirus and choose reliable wallet. And just be a wise user, don’t upload any suspicious pages or links.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
Yes bitcoin as an exchange for fiat money is safe because as we all know that these digital currencies are encrypted and it is difficult to decrypt that digital currency. The only thing that makes it fearful to exchange your fiat money to cryptocurrency is the fact that it could be possible to get your digital wallet hack and that is a different story. So you have to be careful in giving your wallet address and of course the private key should be private and should not be given to anybody.
Activity: 195
It is safe if you are using a cold wallet or other trusted wallets. And if you have your private key keep it safe. Also on other altcoin it is safe to store your coin on thier official wallet. Avoid storing your bitcoin or altcoin on a exchange wallet for a long time. Just to make sure that our crypto's are away from hacking.
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.

I think one of the ways to protect ohr bitcoin is to have a unique password that is difficult to guess. It is an individual responsibility. Also, bitcoin algorithms are difficult to hack. But on the other hand, this is a digital world and safety of our virtual account is hard to guarantee. The good thing about bitcoin is that it is discreet and anonymous and wealthy people’s account are not known.
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
Yes it is but not at all times and its safety depends upon your care of it. But you can try to secure your money not to be stolen. such as adding 2 factor autentication, update antivirus, be careful on suspicious sites / links, etc and you know it in 1 year using bitcoin. I never loss or problem because i always careful all the time.
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
Hackers are not the main threat to the safety of bitcoin. The main reason for the hacking of wallets is the carelessness of the owners. Hackers only threaten exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: