Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe? - page 24. (Read 4187 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Don't worry too much about a hacker, you know why? If you earn in cryptocurrency with just $10000 a month or until 20,000 they won't hack your account since hacking system need more maintenance they will hack only account with a bigger amount on them, but there are some small group of people trying to poke some account so if you're not careful with your account and the site you are using your account may get Phish, and that is your fault.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
Bitcoin is basically an instrument which offers various opportunities for everyone who wish to understand what is Bitcoin. If anyone get proper knowledge about what is Bitcoin and environment about it, it will give more clear picture how Bitcoin exactly work. Now if consider about investment in Bitcoin then its just one type of instrumental token which can be transacted and stored electronically. Due to digital asset its very important take all major actions for safety first. Lack of knowledge about security may lead to loss of users equity.

Activity: 79
There's no guarantee to keep your cryptocurriencies secure. This is digital age and there's always danger that makes you lose your assets. Most reliable solution is offline wallets. But even they doesn't give you hundred percent safety. Another key is "do not keep your private key in online resources". Paper wallets cannot be hacked but there's risk to lose it.
Activity: 3
safety is not 100% but there is proceedure that we follow that make things to follow due process and if follow due process it will be very hard to breakthroug into the account because due process must be followed
Activity: 55
Nobody is safe for 100%. There are always people, who want to invest their money and get more profit and those, who want to steal. One time when I'm watching the tv news their some people says, some are crying because the money that they were invest in bitcoin and the people who were recruits is not found. So they cry and cry because they were invest of money in bitcoin but the end of the time here money was lost and they were victims of scam.
Activity: 98
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.

off course, use it with 2fa, and this is the future, the trend it's to increase
Activity: 77
Nothing is absolutely safe. When you send money to the bank, you still get information stolen and lose money on the card,n past people paid money for good safety vault to be secure and now you should do the same just with your pc.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
Naturally our money investment in Bitcoin is safe but its the price dwindling that makes the value of Bitcoin equal to the initial Cash involved lower, that affects our money..
Activity: 481
Merit: 100
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
When it comes to security, bitcoin shpuld be trusted. It is one of the most secure objects in the internet, as its security is so high it is virtually impossible for someone to forcefully break unto someone's accpujt and steal tgeir investments. The reason why some people's investments are being stolen is because they are the ones to blame. Most of the time they accidentally publicizes their credentials for everyone to see. Which then results in a lot of people stealing from them.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
As long as your wallet is safe enough, i do not understand why you should be worried about it, because it only depends on the wallet in where you are holding the bitcoins

The market is very low and I think that this is a strategy from big fishes and rich people to make a situation where people will think that it doesn't worth more to be involved in the crypto world and the price is only declining and by this they are a bit forced to sell their assets and big fishes wait for this moment to buy at the lowest price as possible, then they will pump the price and those people that sold will come back to cryptoworld and will say wow now it worth to invest because the prices are going high, now the big fishes wait for this and sell high, pretty much this is the game that they play, so in conclusion I think that i worth to invest now.
Activity: 229
You can use wallets like hardware wallet, paper wallet, offline wallet and cold wallet and then try and keep your private keys safely.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
As long as your wallet is safe enough, i do not understand why you should be worried about it, because it only depends on the wallet in where you are holding the bitcoins
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
No, before investing you should know that what you're investing is good or safe or whatever the complimentary measure you're needing. And it depends on your use, if you don't use it wisely then end of the line.
Activity: 78
In this case, the security of the wallet that we have to be really strong. But making sure if the market is safe for your holding is another thing. Therefore, I highly suggest that invest the amount that you are willing to lose, because we don't really know what will happen.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
you are vulnerable to hackers when you keep you BTC / cryptocurrency on a online wallet, but when you use a paper wallet or Hardware wallet you really don't have to worry about that factor, because as of yet no hacker's been able to crack them.

So as long as you're ready to make an investment for a Hardware wallet or store in a paper wallet your coins/ tokens are safe.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10

Yes i assure that our money we invest in bitcoin is safe is because many people have a trust bitcoin and  if bitcoin investing is not safety why people continuously to invest on bitcoin? so that's why many investor become rich in investing bitcoin.
Activity: 26
You really have to take careful steps before deciding where to put your money. The wallet that’s safe could depend on your country. It would be better to choose one that’s known by many people or publicly advertises itself. The only thing to make sure that the money you invest will be safe is to spend so money that affords to lose, or you can do some research about it.
Activity: 182
Just keep to yourself your private key, store it in your personal computer. Do not put your bitcoin in an exchangers. Put your wallet in a cold wallet.
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
as long as you keep your wallet on cold wallet and nobody know your privite key, your money will be safe, always remember your private key
Yes that's the most safe method to make sure our money which invested in bitcoin, unfortunately many people who doesn't care about this method there are no anticipating about it from the users bitcoin and the finally they just blamed the bitcoin and any other related with it. I suggest don't put the bitcoin or digital coins on exchangers because the risk of hacking always be there.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
as long as you keep your wallet on cold wallet and nobody know your privite key, your money will be safe, always remember your private key
Pages:
Jump to: