Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe? - page 38. (Read 4187 times)

Activity: 384
Merit: 100
Of course. We can make sure the investment we do on bitcoins is safe. We need to remember that hackers will do everything they can to enter our wallets. So we must improve security and not always careless in using the wallet. And do not open the wallet too often. That's all I think
Activity: 676
Merit: 319
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.

Two-factor authentication for example, or confirmation of login using SMS messages. And exist many ways  Roll Eyes
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
I think nobody guarantees our money to be safe with bitcoin, but if you've seen bitcoin vision and mission, only our beliefs that will answer bitcoin are good future prrospects.
I am definitely sure that the money we will invest in bitcoin  will be very safe, and there is no doubt that all investor is trusting bitcoin really well because they know that there money in bitcoin will pump very high on the right time.
I am always sure that your money will not go anywhere without your permission if you give permission then your money will be transacted to other account otherwise your money safe for in bitcoin wallet without any protection.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Surely there are scammers all over the world that we cant argue about to ensure that your investments are safe keeping your password and your private key safe is very paramount and be sure you make enough research if you want to venture into any  investment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.

F
Ultimate rule in investment: if you're doin it for the first time, don't expose yourself in social media. Yes you can still encourage other people to join this community but be aware that you can also attract hackers and phishers. There's a reason why this industry's one main feature is anonymity so use it.
Activity: 378
The best way to keep your bitcoin safe is to keep your wallet id and your password safe. YOu can keep it in a seperate document file and make sure only have access to it and gve it to your next of kin in case of default.
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
 The moment you start considering coins as proper investments, you will find a reason and a way of  protecting your coins, There are a number of ways in which you can protect your coins, one of the most effective oe currently being  the hardware wallets.  Yo have a variety to chose from, Either the Ledger Nano s or Trezor are some of the most effective ones there is, Mestamask can also help protect your coins, you can also use paper wallet to protect your coin, Chose the best way to protect the coins and implement
Activity: 28
It seems obvious to me that any financial investment involves risks, the important thing is to monitor the trend of this market to decide when to buy and when to sell
Activity: 182
Bitcoin forces you to become responsible for the security of your money and it's a huge advanatage if you know what you are doing. If you have a lot of money in crypto then you should consider buying a seperate laptop which wouldn't have access to the Internet. If you want to hack, they certainly do. But it is not profitable economically. So I doubt anyone would hack into your wallet. Hackers are United in large groups and for several years can look for opportunities to access the accounts of the exchange.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
do not worry about the money we invest in Bitcoin and ICO, I'm up to now always try to keep my laptop safe from hackers and from other cyber attacks, and I'm very confident if the developers behind ICO think the same thing, they would have anticipated hacker attacks, indeed there is nothing really safe especially in today's technological advances, we can only do our best.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
Yes, the company of bitcoin is supported by the national government of other countries which is a great thing that gives them more reliable foundation so that the many people that will feel safe and trust them. Bitcoin is legit and all their investors  are proof of that.
Activity: 188
No investor can say that investment is risk-free. However, if we talk about Bitcoin, the system is fair and very secure. It has Blockchains which keeps information of users private. The users of TAU for example, believe that it is a very safe coin and it shall never lose the trust of them.
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
It is difficult to say that it is completely safe because risks are everywhere, however, if you want to invest in crypto currency then you need to choose the most popular and powerful coins, where Bitcoin is the leader
Activity: 178
Investment itself is a risk, however, I feel that an investor should be very careful before planning. Bitcoin allows us to store our coins in a wallet after which the coin can be easily bought or sold. Other than that, PRG’s blockchain technology for instance is a very secured system in which our transactions are safe.
Activity: 154
Every investor in crypto must first learn how to secure their wallets as first rule to profitable investments,Hackers are on the rampage.A good suggestion is to use offline or hardware wallets especially if you need to Hold your tokens for a long time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
First, secure your passwords and especially your private key. The hacker can't access your account if you secure that all. And where you invest the team also secure your private information for the safety of their investments.
Activity: 112
Your money is safe with Bitcoin because it is a decentralized platform which is known to be secured and free from hackers like any other cryptos.
Get LEDU tokens now with ETH or BTC on Bibox or Gate.io. Read more about LEDU token on our project page and ask any questions you might have in our Telegram group chat.https://t.me/ledu_token
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
Its really depend on which project you gonna put your bitcoin. I believe that we cant reallu differentiate the real from the scam one. They will give you the false hope with their very flowery introduction of their projects. Their marketing strategy is very convincing that people that are not experienced in this kind of business will be lured. We cants tell that 100% of the investments in bitcoin is safe, people just need to be more selective on it.
Activity: 112
30 million tokens will be burned in July 2018 by LEDU token Buy your LEDU token now,Get LEDU tokens now with ETH or BTC on Bibox or Gate.io. Read more about LEDU token on our project page and ask any questions you might have in our Telegram group chat
Activity: 81
Hacking your Bitcoin wallet by hackers is really impossible. Hacking to your wallet is possible when you trust your passkey for your wallet to another person.Like you are being to comply in registering your account and made you gave in your private key as it is being required so by the time that you are disclosing it to that phising website any moment from that time hacking will followed and that is one thing hackers would do to you and you should be careful with.
Pages:
Jump to: