Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe? - page 37. (Read 4187 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
There are always people, who want to invest their money and get more profit and those, who want to steal. As it was already said, you need to be high-secured. Your PC, private keys. In past people paid money for good safety vault to be secure and now you should do the same just with your pc.
Activity: 149
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
I do not think anyone dares to make sure that it will be okay, friends! because as we know it? in this bitcoin bank that managed all this, yeah? We all! so, not so no head boss, here we are all the manager's right.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
Ofcourse we are safe with the investment in bitcoin , but here we need to take care that we are going with the official account to out our bitcoin amount , if we will go with the third party account system then surely in that case we will face the problem of the chances of hack of our wallet , but here if we will go with the official things to use I don't think that there are chances to hack of nay thing ( data , bitcoin or anything else ) .
So here it depends upon our own work that how and with which way we are going with use of money .
And also many options are available for us to put our money in the annonymous way so that no one even can detect that how much amount of money and where we putted .
Activity: 420
Merit: 113
Bitcoin could not be simply taken away because it is a blockchain that only you can access with it. As long as you invest on an exchange that is secured and your own account is secured with a strong password and authenticator, then I don't think there is a course for alarm to be afraid of the safety of your funds. Also be careful in what website you are logging in for your wallet, make sure it is the legitimate website. You can also try hardware wallet in order to be safe from these risks.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100

Yes we can secure our miney in investing in botcoin by the 2FA Security. But fislrst before we entring in investing in bitcoin we should learn the investing site first. We should know if it is legit or not. By your own you can know it bu invetigating before. But we all know that investing in bitcoin or any other is a risk so we need to face it.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Keep safe your bitcoins that is because your bitcoins are the investment you use in these investments.  Keeping it safe by securing your private wallets.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
I think the question is misleading, when we buy bitcoin, it is true that it cost us money, however, when we buy it at an x amount, we are also buying an x number kof bitcoin, it is like when we buy clothes, is our money safe when we bought them? The same goes with bitcoin, however bitcoin is an investment, it can go up or down, and no one knows what will be trend in the future, lets just keep in mind that when we buy bitcoin, our fiat is already gone since it has been replaced with bitcoin, that is a risk an investor should be willing to take, the same is also with buying gold, there is risk, your money even if it is in fiat is not safe, even if it is saved in banks, and that is due to inflation.
Activity: 2
really,everything is risky,when we invest in coin,the high risk may be come from hackers,also the reduction of price.
Activity: 162
we know that investing in bitcoins is risky, there is a risk that the bottom line is not a secure guarantee. and that now much in the conversation is a hacker problem. There is no effective protection against hackers. If you want to hack, they'll do it. Shocked
Activity: 132
Bitcoin and it's blockchain technology is secure in itself. It is only the private key that you need to secure and be sure to keep it some where safe. There are a lot of wallets that you can choose on what to use.
Activity: 120
It not that easy to say that it is safe unless you have to keep your private information for your bitcoin safely. We have to be aware and careful to the scammers. Here in bitcoin a lot of scammers here and they really active just to get your Bitcoin. So, we really need to be careful just to say that our Bitcoin will be safe.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
yes we have a safe ways if you like we invest in bitcoin and we have more sites or investment site are safe to invest but be careful to other investment site because we have investment site is scam and that is my opinion.
Activity: 99
Yes, certainly in the world of Cryptocurrency there are many hackers who are ready to break into the wallet.
I prefer after benefiting from Business Cryptocurrency I invest in real estate, so my Crypto purse is safe.
But to avoid the action of burglary money you should never enter your private wallet in addition to the wallet website, and even then also must be vigilant because there is Phishing mode.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
Yes, we can. And i think the only one who can make sure that the money is safe is ourself. There are some tips that you can do in order to make your money safe. just increasing ypur knowledge about bitcoin with reading in the news or website it will help you a lot.
Yes i agree on that. But i think before we invest on bitcoin we have to be sure on doing such decision because in bitcoin feild we really need to have more patience. And if we don't have trust on bitcoin maybe our patience will not enoughf to wait for the right time to sell, so then we end all up to lossing.
Activity: 294
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Yes, we can. And i think the only one who can make sure that the money is safe is ourself. There are some tips that you can do in order to make your money safe. just increasing ypur knowledge about bitcoin with reading in the news or website it will help you a lot.
Activity: 462
for now I am sure to save my money on bitcoin. because so far if for bitcoin I have never felt aggrieved. but for the future I can not be sure, because it is true that there is mention, hackers are very much in this world.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
Yes, absolutely it is safest and most profitable investment. Nowadays there are many sources of investment are available in the market. But according to me making an investment in bitcoin will surely help to earn huge amount of profit after a certain time later. Crypto is future of the world. It will make the world more digital. So definitely bitcoin is the best place to making an investment.
Activity: 72
We should consider that awareness is key if you want to get involved in the cryptocurrency, similar to online banking, people need to take care with their bitcoin account credentials.
Activity: 56
In my opinion, as long as no one will find your personal equity key and you are also using a wallet purse, your bitcoin will remain safe, so we should keep our personal keys as good as possible.
Activity: 372
Before investing your money in any product first, you need to learn how to safeguard those investments. Similarly, there are many options for you to keep your coins safely so you need search this forum and learn.

You can store your coins in a paper wallet or hardware wallet or in a desktop wallet and protect your PC from licensed version antivirus software. Finally keep your seeds and private keys safely.
That's true before we invest in any investment we must know how to be secure our funds. So we need to study and learn about this because money is involved.  If you to be safe don't put in any exchanges because it's not a wallet use a hard wallet so your sure your funds is safe.
Pages:
Jump to: