Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe? - page 40. (Read 4187 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
there are no way to protect your what about 100%, always a are some risk about, so you must be smart to choose it for yourself
Indeed, there is no way that we can guarantee that the money we invest is a hundred percent safe. A investor must be attentive and smart when dealing with these things.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.

I suggest you to use cold wallets when investing you money or keeping your funds, to keep yourself from hackers and criminals.
Activity: 164
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I think that the reliability of the network of bitcoins should not be questioned! I think that in the near future no one will be able to crack the blockade! Rather, you can lose your bitcoins by your mistake, so you should be more careful and hurt the money in a safe place!
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
In the crypto currency you can not be 100% sure, there are a lot of risks, that's why everyone takes the responsibility to lose everything
Even in day trading we cannot give 100% suriety that either our investment is safe there or not, risk  is always there in our day life as well as in bitcoin world, but over all i can still say that you investment will hopefully be safe there, because still bitcoin is trading in a very smooth way and still we did near about as such bi flow in bitcoin investment and trading.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
 there are no way to protect your what about 100%, always a are some risk about, so you must be smart to choose it for yourself
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
We cannot be sure that what we invest is surely gonna be safe. It all depends on the market conditions and manipulations.
most people make mistakes while trading and lose a lot of money.
Activity: 82
Merit: 3
it would be safe, most of the money stolen or hacked comes from our own mistakes, for example we are careless save our private key, so our money is prone to be stolen, then we must be careful keep our private key safely, so can not be hacked.   private key Huh   Lips sealed Undecided Smiley
Activity: 133
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.

Two-factor authentication is one of the best and free ways to secure the bitcoin you store on the wallet, this system is one of the most effective ways to protect your bitcoin.

Two-factor authentication adds an additional authentication layer to access the account by asking for two things: something you know (a password) and something you own (your mobile device).
Activity: 228
 it is not impossible because in Bitcoin are used pseudo-anonymous payments and it used closed network for bitcoin users
Activity: 238
 it is the same way that you said your PC from any danger, read about the savefest wallets and sites, than look for the best crypto
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Or if you don't like banks, I would suggest you to create hole in the wall, buy yourself safe and put it in that wall. You can cover safe with nice picture or something.
Activity: 6
Absolutely!! You can make sure your coins are safe with AML Bitcoin because it has anti-thief technology. I am a coin holder and couldn't be happier with this feature.
Activity: 18
Heльзя быть yвepeнным дaжe в бeзoпacнocти xpaнeния бyмaжныx дeнeг. B этoм миpe ничтo нe мoжeт быть пoлнocтью бeзoпacным Sad Cry
Merit: 1
Investing bitcoin will make you a big profit even make you rich. But before you invest bitcoin Make sure you have the maximum security available for your wallet so that it is not possible even where someone gets access to it and Always use 2FA verification.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The only thing that you have to do to secure your Bitcoin is get a wallet that is secured from hackers,
For me it is safe to put it in a hardware wallet because hackers couldn't access it for sure because they need your hardware wallet to open or make some transaction in your wallet,
They also say that a paper wallet is a good one for a long term holding of your crypto currency but I never really try it out.
Activity: 285
any investment carries risks that can be avoided with the utmost care and following certain rules. however, investing in bitcoin attracts by the fact that despite the limited emission, the value of coins is guaranteed to grow because of the increased demand. accordingly, people are more attracted to the profits that they can get, and they sometimes forget about the risks. but you must always be cautious.
Activity: 82
Safe or not depends on us keeping our Wallet, if we understand how to secure the Wallet from the hacker, then the wallet will be safe. but if we do not understand how to secure it, then it will be very dangerous, because if our Bitcoin wallet is cracked, it will lose all the assets we have.

I think that it the most difficult to be given is trust and always remember that you do not only invest money but also the time, business, and patience. learn before investing because if you already invest and you realize that you don't want the business of this kind, you will be a waste of time and money. for the opinion of my own nothing really sure in investing even in the business of others. investment and business always have a risk. so before you to invest in the something that you should know what you do. doing research prior to entering or invest. you don't need to hurry just because you heard that an investment this is a good investment.
Activity: 350
Well, security is the major problem that faces online account. And it is one of the disadvantages of online investment. All we need to do is the apply high level of safeguard and employe a reliable secured wallet or account when it have to do with coin.
Activity: 98
I think you should invest in a safe market and you should keep your coin as good as possible, because if you neglect you will lose the coin in your wallet
Bitcoin is about 9-10 years old. But no case of hacking come to the eye. Perhaps some hackers have tried. Bitcoin uses the advance technology for security. I think the security system of Bitcoin is safe. We can trust on it.
Pages:
Jump to: