Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we survive without Bitcoin? - page 27. (Read 2136 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 121
February 03, 2018, 10:52:22 PM
Indeed, we can survive with out bitcoin because bitcoin is not still become unique currency of the world so that there will be no currency. Alot of currency are present in market including fiat. But its better for you that you can earn some bitcoin because price of bitcoin is more high then other currency so if you can earn some bitcoin then it will make your life more facilitate.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 10:52:14 PM
Yes we can survive it, though a lot of people will lose a lot of money. DOn't put all your eggs in one basket people.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
February 03, 2018, 10:36:24 PM
This is digital money so it's different in real paper money of course we can survive but it's more good if we have crypto in life because it's give so much conveniece in every users who use this another thing this is non stop always read the past history of crypto this is like business and all of us can earn here so don't think bitcoin will be gone.
Activity: 94
Merit: 12
February 03, 2018, 10:07:06 PM
Bitcoin has really dropped recently, but I believe bitcoin will not disappear like this. It is the first cryptocurrency that many crypto-technologies have to learn from it, and the crypto industry can not possibly make it disappear.
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
February 03, 2018, 09:59:40 PM
A few years ago we did not even talk about bitcoin, so yes at the moment we can do without

Correct me if I'm wrong but my understanding what was referred to in the OP is the survival of cryptocurrency without bitcoin and not us.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 09:51:26 PM
Many of us may have read that 2018 will be game over for bitcoin.Every now and then have seen that every Tom, Dick & Harry Coin claims that their blockchain technology is better than bitcoin and they will solve the real issue with bitcoin network but in reality no one is even close to that.

Is there a alternate to bitcoin to replace it?

Can this crypto economy survive without bitcoin?

I think, since bitcoin is the foundation of the cryptocurrency it would really affect virtual currency and economy once it died. But, just like former scientist who left, there are more who come and build and strengthen what was left.
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
February 03, 2018, 09:37:03 PM
From the look of things, with the advent of strong cryptos like eth, we can actually stay fine with bitcoin. however the bitcoin factor, as been the first and with about 40% of total market cap, the market will feel a big blow but may recover in the long run if bitcoin is out of the picture
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
February 03, 2018, 09:34:49 PM
Can not do without, I think the current encrypted currency market is temporarily inseparable from bitcoin, at least for the moment, the impact of bitcoin prices on other Altcoin too much, bitcoin market fluctuations drive the entire cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 09:31:36 PM
I think we can survive without bitcoin but it is not easy. Because were already adopts the use of bitcoin for long. Many people already used bitcoin its features so it is not easy but it will take time to one person can accept the situation.

We can survive, but as long as a few computers on the network run the bitcoin system, bitcoin will survive. Only one extreme case can lead to its destruction. In the coming years, it may still be the largest cryptocurrency in the market, unless the bitcoin community is ruined by greed or carelessness.
Activity: 146
Merit: 7
February 03, 2018, 09:31:11 PM
Yes we can even if you lost the money that you invested on bitcoin there's alot of option to regain your losses. You should try to invest in stock market if you doubted into another crypto-currency investment.

The other crypo-currency were started into nothing like btc so i think crypto-world will manage to survive without it.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
February 03, 2018, 09:21:15 PM
I think we can survive without bitcoin but it is not easy. Because were already adopts the use of bitcoin for long. Many people already used bitcoin its features so it is not easy but it will take time to one person can accept the situation.
Activity: 196
February 03, 2018, 09:19:26 PM
Many of us may have read that 2018 will be game over for bitcoin.Every now and then have seen that every Tom, Dick & Harry Coin claims that their blockchain technology is better than bitcoin and they will solve the real issue with bitcoin network but in reality no one is even close to that.

Is there a alternate to bitcoin to replace it?

Every say that bitcoin will be game over is just FUD news. For newbie, they believe it without any question if its true or fake news.
But many of us from long time here will not believe such news very quick.

Can this crypto economy survive without bitcoin?

Yes i will be sure cryptocurrency can be surviving without bitcoin. We still have other good altcoin like etherium which can be used to replace bitcoin place in the top.
But i dont think bitcoin will die. It will be exist.
Activity: 458
February 03, 2018, 09:18:45 PM
To replace bitcoin is very difficult until now there is no technology that can surpass Blockchain let alone bitcoin that already has a big name, and bitcoin will always be successful and difficult to compete
Activity: 12
February 03, 2018, 09:17:49 PM
In my opinion, after g20 meeting that will decide about reject / accept bitcoin, cryptocurency fate will be decided.

If g20 decide to accept bitcoin, i think another cryptocurency would have more power to survive.

If g20 reject bitcoin, another cryptocurency would go down
Activity: 128
February 03, 2018, 09:15:28 PM
We can survive because there are many crypto currency that could replace Bitcoin but is soon for the moment.
Activity: 112
February 03, 2018, 09:07:17 PM
For the past decades, the financial aspect of the world has been doing great even without bitcoin. When bitcoin got introduced to some countries, the fiat currencies were also in good condition. And even when bitcoin disappears in the future, countries will still be financially stable. Bitcoin is just a cryptocurrency which can be an alternative to investment and transaction of fees. Just like the previous years when we had no idea about it, when it is gone, the financial world still keeps going.
Activity: 15
February 03, 2018, 05:08:06 PM
Sure we can, but it will take time...first other cryptocurrencies have to overtake bitcoin in volume.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
February 03, 2018, 05:03:44 PM
I think we need decentralization and independent money. Even if BTC ends up disappearing one day it has shown us what to do. That we can have independent money and that the governments and banks hate this idea of us handling our money without their help and control.
Obviously we'll be able to survive without it but there will be new ideas and projects and ultimately we will win. The need to be independent and self sustained is among basic human instincts. Now that we know it's possible we'll make it our goal. You'll see.
Activity: 252
February 03, 2018, 04:59:56 PM
We survived before the bitcoin.A little boring life but not impossible.
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
February 03, 2018, 04:55:18 PM
Of course yes, we did so far not with Bitcoin, so bitcoin could disappear, but the world will keep going.
Maybe your question, OP, was "can cryptocurrencies survive without bitcoin?" a few years ago, no, because bitcoin was the only crypto that had made its way, but now other currencies are well built and could take place of the original Bitcoin, so I would say yes also.
Pages:
Jump to: