Pages:
Author

Topic: Can world Government Kill Crypto? - page 43. (Read 6458 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 05:57:42 AM
I think the government can control the encryption, but it can never kill it. As long as its technology is controlled by people, as long as people believe and need it, it will exist.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 05:53:42 AM
The technology blockchain can survive or not. But there is one thing without which society can not function - money. All over the world, people seem to react positively to the transparency offered by the blockchains. If this trend continues, then at least one crypto currency is likely to receive a phenomenal acceptance. Who will become such a currency? The answer to this question is still unclear.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
May 02, 2018, 05:05:06 AM
I actually considered this for sometime but I don't think it is possible to pull most altcoins plug. They may practically kill market depth by closing exchanges but people will still try to contact and use altcoins for them.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 02, 2018, 05:04:13 AM
of course they can!
Here look when the crypto currency starts to pose a threat in some spheres to the states, it will either be killed or put in place.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 05:01:57 AM
articles are excellent,
but I think the government can not kill the crypto but it would be nice if those who manage and can take tax incentives from crypto,
however they try to kill it crypto will continue to grow and become bigger like a ghost ..
Activity: 364
May 02, 2018, 05:01:47 AM
I think that's absolutely not possible, but governments are stifling the development of cryptanalysts while the government is looking at ways to manage it. The governments themselves have also studied and found its strong foundation and strong community and in particular its great value for human development.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
May 02, 2018, 04:55:29 AM
"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" Satoshi Nakamoto

Let's keep in mind that crypto currency exchanges are all heavily connected to banking institutions and have to abide to some serious legal regulations.

The romantic idea of a fully independent system is still very far away as the world still relies on fiat for everything.

In the current political reality, governments are feeling threatened by what crypto stands for; freedom from banks and anonymity.

However, there is also a huge pressure to implement safer ways to make business and blockchain technologies are the answer to that.

Therefore, IMHO crypto will not be killed but it will be increasingly regulated.

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
May 02, 2018, 04:48:17 AM
There is no world government and that is the most important. Unless all of them are united against crypto everything should be fine. Yes, some of them can make the life harder, but there will always be others that will be more open.
Activity: 154
May 02, 2018, 04:35:31 AM
Big and powerful goverment can regulate BTC before BTC crushes them this is a sad news for BTC enthusiast,but digital currency will never disappear the technology behind it is far too powerful to be controlled by the goverment.  Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
May 01, 2018, 12:05:45 AM
"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks
The world government can't kill cryptocurrencies. I believe that people in our society will not let the ceyptocurrencies to die. People are getting many benefits from cryptocurrencies and it is the reason why they will support and keep patronizing bitcoins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 12:02:53 AM
 kill cryptocurrencies? can't governments try to ban a crypto. sistem decentralized and many countries have adopted crypto currency. So it is obviously impossible to kill something which has no central point to be destroyed need more goog deal to kill crypto in the world. Grin
Activity: 156
April 30, 2018, 11:45:15 AM
It will be very difficult of world government to kill crypto but they can discourage and banning people to mining .
Activity: 98
April 30, 2018, 10:19:24 AM
What if some of the altcoin out there are kinda under any government's control?By pumping and crashing it hard a few time creating fear and at the same time cooperate with major media(which they had significant influence with) that keep promoting the CRYTO IS A BUBBLE,SKY IS FALLING DOWN kinda troll......i see this could be 1 of the best way to kill crytocurrencie as you can see most of the people who jump on board recently are purely investing just to make some quick money...hit and run and they don't care.
Activity: 168
ONe Social Network
April 30, 2018, 10:11:29 AM
I will say so, they can not kill krypto, but they can cover up everything so that people just stop using it, because everything will be illegal!
Activity: 128
April 30, 2018, 10:05:01 AM
The first option, according to the article, is a government takeover of Bitcoin with the creation of a Federal Reserve-backed coin (Fedcoin):

“The year is two-thousand-something-big, and it’s the day your taxes are due. But you don’t file them. Instead an algorithm automatically makes a withdrawal from your electronic wallet, in a currency called Fedcoin.”

This new blockchain would have verified financial institutions as the authorized nodes instead of peer-to-peer networks, “basically, trusted institutions,” Yale undergrad Sahil Gupta told the MIT Technology Review.

http://telegra.ph/MIT-Comes-Up-With-Three-Ways-To-Destroy-Bitcoin-04-24-2
Activity: 61
April 30, 2018, 09:48:44 AM
The government always follows the potential of this technical currency, anywhere. But if I can get control, I do not think they can do it. Inflation has always been growing for the authorities, and they may have been banned, but are they behind a script?
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
April 30, 2018, 09:45:08 AM
The Fate of almost everything is in the hands of the government, They are the policy makers and decides whats  legal and what is not, If the governments decide to put a stop to the cryptocurrency then they probably will. itsupon them to decide what will happen to the coins therefore they can do it
Even if the government ban this technology, people can still go to black market and use this technology. Also not all countries had banned crypto and I think they will still support this same with Japan.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
April 30, 2018, 09:40:20 AM
of course they can, but they will not do that because positive effect of crypto itself, crypto is future.
Activity: 448
April 30, 2018, 09:23:21 AM
the theatre of shadows personally.  everyone has a role to play in the common interest. Everyone understands that there will be a digital revolution, but until the last will pretend that they are fighting it
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
April 30, 2018, 09:22:21 AM
Countries can certainly do. This is the main reason for your insecurity. The prices are increasing and decreasing according to the approaches of the countries.
Pages:
Jump to: