Pages:
Author

Topic: Can world Government Kill Crypto? - page 47. (Read 6461 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
April 27, 2018, 07:45:42 AM
No because cryptocurrency can not become a centralized system in each state at the same time, therefore can not be destroyed in any one. It can only be banned.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 06:57:19 AM
of course they can. as an example, you can take Russia there cryptocurrency is still banned and many fail to do it because of the ban by the government. the country does not want to develop. she wants to simply ban the cryptocurrency and earn on it herself.
Activity: 476
April 27, 2018, 05:38:50 AM
Yes, the government makes various attempts to regulate the crypto-currency market. And this affects the capitalization and the general interest of investors in the market. But because of a number of advantages over fiat, crypto-currencies have been viewed as a serious tool that will strengthen its position
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
April 27, 2018, 05:29:19 AM
as of now i believe if it will be their plans i believe it would be hard for them since this is a new revolution, but i believe they are trying to slow down things coz this industry gives power to the people which enables them to learn more and discover more. The monopoly is being shutdown and the whales of the big industries are now being threaten like banks and other financial sector, i believe this thing might be a key in order for this people to stop abusing the normal people like us. Meaning to say the ball is on us if we really keep supporting i believe there's no chance for the world government to do it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
April 27, 2018, 05:23:26 AM
The government has long been engaged in buying out the main cryptocurrencies included in the top 10 in capitalization.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 05:20:45 AM
They can start doing something to kill cryptocurrencies but it's very stupid at my opinion. For example they can start making project of new national currenciy based on blockchain or other modifications, etc.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 03:16:28 AM
First of all some governments want to kill it, some want to regulate it and some don't really care. As long as there is no consensus between governments no one can kill crypto, they can make our life more difficult, but that is all.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
April 27, 2018, 02:22:42 AM
I have the idea that governments and bitcoins can not kill each other. Why? although the government forbid, users can still find ways to access. as well as bitcoin, can not end the government.
Activity: 264
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 02:14:28 AM
Its hard to perform things like that with crypto as its decentralized and there private security cryptos transactions provided in thor
Activity: 448
April 27, 2018, 02:07:55 AM
no. they will not do it. Crypto is a one of stuff for making world global without national goverments. Crypto is a weapon for destroy national countries. 
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
April 27, 2018, 02:04:37 AM
I would say that they can, but they will not do. Many countries and governments are researching about blockchain and cryptocurrency. They will soon replace traditional fiat money by cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency has many better features than fiat. By 2021, i think there will be at least one country using cryptocurrency as  their official money.
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016
April 27, 2018, 01:57:06 AM
"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks

Many countries have already legalized the crypto currency.
Their number increases.
Even official coins of states appear.

I think that legalization will win.
Activity: 201
April 27, 2018, 01:50:06 AM
I think the world government can never kill crypto though they can regulate rules that can control bitcoin all over the world.
Activity: 270
April 26, 2018, 11:17:16 PM
Obviously, governments and their improvised regulators, traditional business, making money on derivatives, are against crypto currency. But they are outside the crypto-currency market, they do not trade or shorten bitcoin. In the crypto currency, very few more people are involved, and large capital only looks at the emerging industry. There is no reason for a global offensive on the crypto currency from the regulators, they will not accept sharp movements.
Activity: 182
April 26, 2018, 11:15:48 PM
I don't think world Government can kill crypto currency because you cannot kill what you don't have control, the only thing world Government can do and they are doing it now is to regulate cryptos
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
April 26, 2018, 11:04:44 PM
If the government manage to come up with something that can overthrow cryptocurrency, maybe that way they can put up a fight. But based on the article, the best that they can do for now is regulate bitcoin by imposing law over it which is a bit forced. So no, the government cannot kill cryptocurrency because it's not within their reach and the people will take the side of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 106
April 26, 2018, 10:09:17 PM
I think the government can't kill cryto at all. The government just wants everything to be controlled by itself. Therefore, it is managed in various ways and limited. The government itself will also study encryption technology, hoping to fully control it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 10:08:51 PM
The  government cannot  kill  cryptos, it's either they can crushed or ban it. They can even control or hold it but the idea of killing it directly they can't do it.
Activity: 10
April 26, 2018, 09:44:51 PM
i dont think so. japan, korean love it
Activity: 476
April 26, 2018, 06:29:52 PM
"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks

It is a nice thing to read and learn more. I think the government can only control it within their area of responsibility. They cannot force other government to join and be with one to them to kill cryptocurrencies. I doubt they have the same thought about cryptocurrencies. The government can only regulate it, control it and some might approve it in their own way.
Pages:
Jump to: