Pages:
Author

Topic: Can world Government Kill Crypto? - page 46. (Read 6458 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 11
April 28, 2018, 04:46:13 AM
i dont thinks so that can world government killl crypto because crypto is a decentralized program and this is a non government area. Crypto is a way we can earn money without the fact of government
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 04:42:15 AM
I think this will never happen . Crypto is becoming more and more popular every day
Activity: 31
April 28, 2018, 04:40:51 AM
Cryptocurrency is seriously gaining grounds and doesn't look like it can be killed by world government. However there might be policies that will regulate it. Crypto is been used by most businesses now.
Activity: 266
April 28, 2018, 04:32:13 AM
The government maybe can lower the crpyto currencies power not it cant kill it, crypto currencies run along in these years and earn reputation in the community by doing so.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
April 27, 2018, 11:54:15 PM
Its true there is bad things that makes goverment afraid of crypto. They cant control value and they afraid it will distrub their economy.
i don't think that can happen. my dear, killing crypto is just like you are killing technology.
Yes there is no one cant kill crypto and g20 already agree that the development of fintech is must and there no reasons to stop development of digital world but regulation is inevitable.
Activity: 238
April 27, 2018, 11:41:33 PM
i don't think that can happen. my dear, killing crypto is just like you are killing technology.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 11:33:17 PM
Regulators cannot stop the use of cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrency or blockchain is the world's future. Instead a proper legislation to regulate the use of digital currency should bring into effect so that to protect people from fraud ICO's. And as per the current news many countries are trying to regulate and control cryptocurrency in an appropriate manner
Activity: 602
April 27, 2018, 11:26:59 PM
"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks
i dont think that world government can kill crypto, then can manipulate it but i dont think that they can kill it. why? because even those who called “government” are studying about crypto, they are also using it to earn big money thays why they are manipulating it.

I agree with you, I think Blockchain is a technology and technology will not be on the shutdown, the more that prohibits more and more curious people.
Activity: 210
April 27, 2018, 11:21:04 PM
I think no goverment priority is to kill all drug lord!!
Not in crypo because crypto its a legal campaign!!
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
April 27, 2018, 11:18:33 PM
They couldn't kill crypto because crypto can't be controlled by anyone. The only thing that they able to do is making regulation and prohibit them, it makes changes in the price for sure.
April 27, 2018, 11:14:30 PM
although some countries do not allow the trading of coins or crypto business but there are still many ways for crypto to continue to grow and now more and more people are doing business crypto even though they live in those countries
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 10:16:40 PM
It’s a good one, thanks for sharing it with us. Some governments have tried to ban it or they brought weird regultions or taxes as far as we know but i also believe that they just can’t kill crypto.
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
April 27, 2018, 10:10:45 PM
If our world government is composed of autonomous state entities - that is separate governments working together (or against each other) then no.  There will always be some state which will not regulate.
But if you mean by world government that there is some large big brother style "one world government" then I think there are other things we should be more concerned about.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
April 27, 2018, 10:06:18 PM
I think the governments cannot kill crypto. No one owned this. Government are very angry in bitcoin or other cryptocurrency because they can't get tax on cryptocurrency. I hope that the crypt survives these hard times.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
April 27, 2018, 09:22:38 PM
i think it can be happen. because this day government take control everything. maybe not just kill it. but they can make any issue like say crypto is scam illegal or something.
Activity: 372
April 27, 2018, 09:21:02 PM
The government can never really kill Crypto, because no one really knows how to kill it because it is a decentralized . The only thing the government can do is regulate it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 08:37:58 PM
I think they can ban it in a country when they exchange it to fiat. But not in the internet. Crypto is based in the internet and internet is like a universe they have no limits you can access when ever you want if they banned it you can have other wayd to acces it. There are many ways to access. But I think won't kill it. It's because its a source of income maybe someday they might get interested with the number in it.
Activity: 112
April 27, 2018, 08:33:16 PM
i think no, they try to regulate. if they regulate they can make influence on it also they can earn good amount tax money. this is beneficial for both.
copper member
Activity: 476
April 27, 2018, 08:21:49 PM
Government can ban these crypto for people but even cabinet ministers have also invested in crypto. They don't want that normal people like us becomes rich. So they try to ban crypto by unspecified law only for normal people.
Merit: 21
April 27, 2018, 07:49:32 AM
of course they can. as an example, you can take Russia there cryptocurrency is still banned and many fail to do it because of the ban by the government. the country does not want to develop. she wants to simply ban the cryptocurrency and earn on it herself.
Who would not talk about Russia, but as a resident of this country I can state the following: In fact, things are not the same in the country as law-abiding society should. The fact that there is no legislative basis for regulation does not prevent most citizens from mining houses, trading on stock exchanges, black and white markets for crypto currency. And the blocking of telegrams - too, only at the level of laws, in fact, all we are continue to use. So it goes. Therefore, I think that the state can not do anything with a crypto currency, it just puffs up like a turkey, and all that it can do today against the broad masses of people. Cryptoanarchy!
Pages:
Jump to: