Pages:
Author

Topic: Can world Government Kill Crypto? - page 51. (Read 6461 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 06:27:53 AM
No, I don't think so. No one can stop cypto. Because cypto is distributed. If we stop trading to determine the death of cyptocurrency, no one can defeat our encrypted world. Many governments receive large sums of money because they impose huge taxes on the cypto deal. In the near future, most governments will accept cypto trading. So no one can stop the encryption.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 06:24:35 AM
World Government can not kill bitcoin unless of course if they criminalize the use and the ownership of bitcoin of which it may be impossible to publicly own and transfer bitcoin. Even in such worst case scenerio, people will still find a way.
Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
April 24, 2018, 06:21:29 AM
I think this is impossible. If governments around the world unite to counteract cryptocurrencies, the value of cryptocurrencies will fall very badly and there will be a lot of tokens to die, but this does not mean that cryptocurrencies have perished,that valuable, highly accepted by people will survive.
Activity: 156
April 24, 2018, 06:14:24 AM
I don't think so. Government only can prohibited bitcoin but its cannot end cryptos' because we all know that crypto's are decentralized currencies and no one can manipulate and  killed on it. World government can't killed cryptos' because investors are trusting on it and as long as crytpos community support it and believe on it, I think it will never ends.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
April 24, 2018, 05:00:31 AM
The world power cannot kill cryptos, rather they can regulate it to make more safer for the people, the blockchain technology is already solving many problems and it is going main stream and the government are also using the blockchain, so they won't kill it in my own opinion.
Activity: 616
April 23, 2018, 04:45:14 PM
What is the point for governments to kill kripto if they are already beginning to tax revenues from crypto-currency transactions? This is not beneficial to them.
Activity: 210
April 23, 2018, 04:40:15 PM
of course they can!
if the crypto currency starts to gain serious momentum, many states will understand that it needs to be removed in order to avoid competition in most areas  Embarrassed
Then it would be better they immediately took action, and did not allow her to develop)
Activity: 392
April 23, 2018, 04:21:29 PM
of course they can!
if the crypto currency starts to gain serious momentum, many states will understand that it needs to be removed in order to avoid competition in most areas  Embarrassed
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
April 23, 2018, 04:18:24 PM
We must wait for the G20 of july 2018.
We'll see what they decide for us   Undecided
Activity: 448
April 23, 2018, 04:15:29 PM
no government can completely stop ban eradicate crypto from their country why because the market is decentralized open peer to peer we can expect more country welcoming crypto
Activity: 125
April 23, 2018, 04:13:32 PM
Ofcourse not! If goverments can't control main DNS then they can't control mining and then they can't control network. But on prices they have expansion.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
April 23, 2018, 04:09:06 PM
the world governments can not stop the cryptos to the maximum they can try to slow down the circulation but the crypto are the future of the economy and in my opinion they are unstoppable...
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
April 23, 2018, 04:00:29 PM
"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks

yep, i think goverments make a bad for all of cryptomarket and try it to make in the future

goverments scared by a crash of worldmarket - in first
and they whant to see THEIR money in THEIR countries - in second
Activity: 373
Merit: 15
bounty stakes trading
April 23, 2018, 04:00:04 PM
Well this is serious question and I think if they could kill crypto it already be done. So this train doesn't stop anyway with or without goverment. The best thing that they can do is correct direction of the market, KYC procedure? adoption to the legal crypto like Ethereum. Trying to use crypto for the people. BTC gave a chance for so many people that no one company before I read that 10 000 persons have BTC for 1 million dollars so this is kinda of social revolution.
Activity: 69
April 23, 2018, 03:55:08 PM
It's to late to stop the crypto train... Now it's time to jump on the train and enjoy the ride
Activity: 448
April 23, 2018, 03:46:16 PM
I think that if all governments unite and decide that cryptocurrency is evil, then it will be easy to kill cryptocurrency. In another case, I doubt it will happen.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 03:45:15 PM
They can't kill cryptocurrency! To ban-Yes, but not kill! With the same success we can say that they will kill the Internet. But this is nonsense...
Activity: 504
April 23, 2018, 03:43:40 PM
They have very serious levers of management, so there is a very big opportunity to fence people from crypto-currency, so the crypto-currency world will not receive proper attention and will soon die. This can happen.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 23, 2018, 03:39:04 PM
Most of the crypto currencies are decentralized.
I think they can make a rules about the crypto and regulate it, but can't kill it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 23, 2018, 03:37:37 PM
Yes world goverments can kill crypto becose they have orders and word abou all what happening in world simple!And if we dont end with this scam projects i think it happens we need ico,crypto regulations!Many peoples is scamed who invest in ico...project founders closing they project and leave they country with all money easy,how many scams need to happen for somthing change in this thing?
Pages:
Jump to: