Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you imagine the future of Bitcoin? Lets me know your opinion. - page 2. (Read 437 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 105
I an carious about this issues. So please share your idea or information about it. Its my pleasure if anyone reply my thred Smiley

The future of bitcoin is difficult accurately predict, but I'm sure that it will continue to develop and we will enjoy popularity for a long time.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
The world will change with the technology of blockchain and BTC will reach 50k $, ETH 10k $

Even if Bitcoin reaches 50 thousand, Ethereum will not cost this time 10 thousand. Yes, I can admit that BTC will have the highest jump again, but as for Ethereum, I suppose it will be growing steadily, but not so fast.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Since bitcoin already corrected its value this first quarter of the year, you can pretty much assume that the price of bitcoin will increase rapidly by the third quarter to the last since it always does this every year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I an carious about this issues. So please share your idea or information about it. Its my pleasure if anyone reply my thred Smiley
Dude, make sure to triple check your composition before clicking post. 'Coz you have some misspelled words. You may be accused of spamming if you won't upgrade your post quality. Or you can edit these words to correct them.

As for your inquiry, there is a possibility that Bitcoin will end at $50,000 by end of this year. Quite a big jump from $10,000, but hey, that's why it's called a possibility. In the far future, it was predicted that Bitcoin will be worth a million each. Sounds crazy right? But still a possibility. For Bitcoin to reach that value, it will have to be around for years to come. Satoshi did mention that Bitcoin has an approximated life span of 20 years. Now Bitcoin is almost halfway. So we can still expect some more crazy stuff in the coming decade.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is the big revolution of this era,It is just start of Bitcoin and its future is bright.Bitcoin is global currency and accepted globally,in future it will commonly used every where.It is way to secure way to make transactions,Bitcoin is efficient,secure and user friendly technology to do financial activities.
Activity: 154
Magic is real
Probably in the future bitcoin will become a full-fledged payment system all over the world. The truth it is not clear what will happen to the governments of the countries. After all, the main income of the country is taxes. And taxing operations with bitcoin is almost impossible with decentralization.
Activity: 162
Merit: 0

Special Selling Offer:

Special sell is Live, with big Bonus.
Buy BCP Now & Get Up to 100% Bonus.
Time & Stock is very Limited.

See the Bonus Structure Here:

Group      Amount            Bonus   

1      10 - 500            20%   

2      501 - 1000            40%   

3      1001 - 2000            60%   

4      2001 - 5000            80%   

5      5001 to More            100%   

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I think in the future China and some countries are banned bitcoin Will accept bitcoin again, bitcoin Will improve economy for many people in the world. In the future bitcoin Will use as a global currency with small transactions fees and bitcoin price may be Will reach $ 100k.
Activity: 88
Bitcoin in the future years is extravagant.With its growing community and its fast interface to global cryptocurrency.Bitcoin surely stand firm in web.Bitcoin is something to look forward to in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
I can imagine the future without bitcoin clearly, because it compared with the existing altcoins in terms of characteristics is not comparable and would not to be popular soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
I think the future is fee-less transactions. Lots of other coins have already accomplished this while BTC is still struggling to meet demand for blockchain 1.0. Lightning will keep it from crashing, but not forever.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I have never invested in it and did not aspire for it especially, because working with bitcoin it is really inconvenient. I'm generally surprised that he is still in first place
Activity: 238
The BTC price has dropped but now it is rising. I think Btc price will be 20 thousand dollars in April-May.
Activity: 132

I will LETS  Wink you know that BTC will increase in popularity and will remain the king because their is no equal to BTC many will come and many will go but no one can dethrone the KING
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Just an opinion, I think bitcoin will still be there in the future and  would probably increase further perhaps reaching the price of more than 20K USD in the coming years. With this, more and more are more individuals will be interested with bitcoin thus probably increasing the demand of btc which will result for an increase in price value.
Activity: 209
well, is just my opinion. bitcoin so booming right now in every country talking about digital currency when we invest with out tax and good profit. some people talk about positive in bitcoin but some people think negative on bitcoin. but i found good think in this bitcoin. future promising and this is for everyone. bitcoin should have good future at this moment because right now investment grow up so fast in digital currency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Bitcoin began to recover after the New year and now there are chances that it will rise to 20k, but I'm not sure if it will lasts for a long time
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
from some information I've read, most conclude that bitcoin will reach the peak of the price when bitcoin is depleted, estimating it for 2-3 years. now the number of bitcoin that has been successfully mined about 17 million BTC from a total of 21 million BTC.
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
 Bitcoins are unstopable now the only altcoin which can compete is ethereum because it is having good future. I think that bitcoins will get more expensive in coming time.
Activity: 70
Every people use coin but this wont be a bitcoin. People will use different coins to buying something.
Pages:
Jump to: