Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you imagine the future of Bitcoin? Lets me know your opinion. - page 3. (Read 437 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
I think Bitcoin will dissappear like a ballon explode. We contunie see the new coins. I can imagine that , blockchain technology has a different used areas.
Activity: 322
I an carious about this issues. So please share your idea or information about it. Its my pleasure if anyone reply my thred Smiley
Bitcoin is already in our life, a lot of people in my country (even old pension people) already heard about bitcoin, but they don't know what it's all about. News on TV mentioned about bitcoin, nearly every day! What will happen in the future, with bitcoin? I am quite cautious as a lot of politicians and big figures, are commenting: that it will be regulated and taxed, that's the bad news and even one of the founders Emil Oldenburg has sold all of his coins and made a bad speech, saying "When people realize how bitcoin works, they will start to sell" after this speech, bitcoin went down dramatically. So only God knows what will happen to bitcoin price, but I am most certain it will be in our life's in today and in the future! May be not at that price, who predicts it so high
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
Bitcoin is attached to a lot of dreams and invested interest of too many people, and as such i see only a bright future ahead for it. It has become a symbol for popular choice and a coin that people believe in.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I an carious about this issues. So please share your idea or information about it. Its my pleasure if anyone reply my thred Smiley
The trend of use of money is going toward which way is indicating directly what the future bitcoin have in actual .
And also we can see that the technology at which bitcoin depend is bloclchain and that is much encrypted technology than what the banking sectors have normal technology to handle the Fiat value money , and also can see that the banking field technician are looking to accept bloclchain technology in Thier Banking system ( recent example of the India state bank of India declared that they will accept bloclchain technology for better safety and better way to use Fiat ) .
And with these things we can see that people are going for the investment in bulk amount as well as bitcoin is spreading its value in hotel , restorant and also in airplane services ( in Japan ) .
Activity: 222
Merit: 12
I read that at some conference there was an idea to separate bitcoin from the blockchain. I.e. separate these terms among themselves. Leaving bitcoin is only in currency mean. If this is implemented, then the bitcoin price will only grow, the miners will not have much influence. Not my idea. But it's interesting.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
I imagine the future of bitcoin will be very successful and can be a currency that can be used in making payments in the online world, so I believe the price of bitcoin in the future will greatly increase.
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
inspired topics. i think bitcoin will always live,most people will use bitcoin in the future.the government had to reserves bitcoin,we can buy  car and house whith bitcoin ,commercial payments also use bitcoin. the last government money will disappear,because it is often free to open th printing press
Activity: 252
The world will change with the technology of blockchain and BTC will reach 50k $, ETH 10k $
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Over the years the technology continues to grow, as well as with financial problems and maybe in the future bitcoin will be the only crypto that survives with more advanced circumstances.
Bitcoin can have a bright future, if the government gives freedom to this one currency.
Sometimes something very good will be a lot of pros and cons that happened to its development.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
Now everything is changing so much that it's hard to answer straight exactly, but I think that even if it becomes not popular it will be on the market for a long time, because the fall from the first place is not so quick.
Activity: 320
My opinion is this. The future is easy. We pay in stores, for an apartment, we buy a car for the crypto currency and go to rest. The question is only when will it be?
I think that when bitcoin will be used by most people. Most likely it will be in 3-4 years
Activity: 112
I just imagine if Bitcoin can be use as real currency, that is, to settle all forms of physical payment. I highly hope that will happen in the nearest future. It will take Bitcoin to moon.   
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
We already experience the future of bitcoin because it's run by so many years and we can see the potential of digital currency here in crypto world i think if this thing will continue they will develop more about it like as a mode of payment,more conveniece and more extra income.
Activity: 168
I hope to see btc or any other crypto being used as regular currency but idk if we'll see it during our livetimes. Here's hoping! Smiley
Activity: 392
For me Bitcoin - will have a prosperous future. I think that it will grow 5-10 times higher than the current price for 2 years.
Activity: 196
Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation
I imagine of the lightning network will be implemented most of the altcoins today wont have any value or will be worthless because bitcoin would be the main cryptocurrency for the payment all over the world,if and only if the lightning network will be implemented by the core developers of bitcoin which today is not that possible because the altcoins would die easily that is the reason why these developers wont implement it.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
The problem with predictions is that they usually are not based on facts, they are inherently wrong, regardless of turning true or false in the future. Occam's razor rule indicates that one should always follow the simplest route possible ergo accuracy of a prediction is simply coincidental.
With the above in mind look at this map of bitcoin legality, that I have updated with info I was able to find online:

fully legal  illegal  legal to hodl only  no data
If grey areas starts to fill up with green, bright future is ahead all cryptocurrency.
If with red this will mean death. We just have to hope that regulations madness will stop at some point.
We have to hope for people to wake up and stop the governments from being overprotective parent, than and only than green will flow this chart!
Activity: 330
I hope the bitcoin in the future can be a legitimate payment instrument and inaugurated by all countries
Activity: 178
Bitcoin will continue to be popular and it will be used for most transactions. Governments which are against bitcoin will therefore have no other option than to accept since their people will use it much. The price will shoot up so high and it will be in high demand.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Bitcoin had recovered better than most cryptocurrencies even in the recent market crisis, demonstrating once again its strength, but I think that in the coming years it will be surpassed from some other cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: