Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you imagine the future of Bitcoin? Lets me know your opinion. - page 5. (Read 437 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 11
ENTRY cryptocurrency
I an carious about this issues. So please share your idea or information about it. Its my pleasure if anyone reply my thred Smiley
Bitcoin's future would be bigger if the lightning network will be implemented because the tx or trasaction speed would expontially increased,that will give these altcoins useless,because bitcoin would be the first choice of most of the people for the payment system as it is the most popular cryptocurrency in the world.But im afraid the developers would implement such network because of the negative impact for the altcoins which i have mentioned.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
it is very pleasant to answer this question. Everything changes in the crypto money market. The BTC price has dropped but now it is rising. I think Btc price will be 20 thousand dollars in May.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Already, bitcoin has grown in price in comparison with the February minimum. And when the market is over the correction - bitcoin will start to grow even faster. I think that in the spring we will see the price of 20 000-25 000 $ for bitcoin, and by the end of the year and all 40-50 thousand dollars.
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
I an carious about this issues. So please share your idea or information about it. Its my pleasure if anyone reply my thred Smiley
Bitcoin futures contract + lightning network + World wide adop and then bitcoin goes to the moon. This was happening in the last year. just in some months and the price of bitcoin increase a lot just like a big storm for us. I think that will a lot of positive news about bitcoin and then you can try to use your browser to open search and try to type anything that related to the bitcoin.
Just the matter of time until bitcoin becomes mainstream.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
1. Bitcoin network will develop, and transactions will be faster, cheaper. Many altcoins&tokens will go into oblivion. This is more true if adds smart contracts.
2. Bitcoin remains technically as is, and it will be replaced by a more perfect coin. Thus, bitcoin will go down in history as the first crypto coin... and game over.
Activity: 114
Merit: 12
The future of bitcoin is bright. Bitcoin will be the main currency of the world together with Ethereum. Other government will try to suppress it specially corrupt country but eventually they will force to adopt it because powerful countries are already accept that blockchain technology is needed and will improve quality of life and gives better solution in any kinds of transactions.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
BTC popularity will grow through the World with decreasing transactions costs, forcing out fiat money and cash payments
Activity: 105
Merit: 4
https://ibb.co/XsR8nPG
Pages:
Jump to: