Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you imagine the future of Bitcoin? Lets me know your opinion. - page 4. (Read 437 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 251
The world of crypto currency will gradually grow, and more and more people are working as crypto traders, so in my opinion, Bitcoin will continue to rise, it may reach 250k usd in the next few months, but if anyone is interested to invest in ICO, and gain multiple benefits, immediately join ICO daneel, see full program information at www.daneel.io
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
I think that bitcoin won't be ruling the game for too long. It's mostly used for speculations and it doesn't have any real appliance now, even after the last forks and upgrades. So I don't see a bright future for BTC, at least now.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
I imagine the future of Bitcoin as it is the most famous currency in the world and there is nothing can beat Bitcoin anymore because of its power. In my opinion, time will come that we can use the bitcoin as a payment on our bills and etc.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
Augmented Reality World Discovered
I an carious about this issues. So please share your idea or information about it. Its my pleasure if anyone reply my thred Smiley
Bitcoin would be massive if the transaction speed will improve by implementing the lightnight network,if the tx condirmatiion would be faster the fee in every transactions would be much less than today's and if that happens most of the altcoins wont have any value or use because bitcoin would be the main cryptocurrency for all the payments around the world.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
My opinion is this. The future is easy. We pay in stores, for an apartment, we buy a car for the crypto currency and go to rest. The question is only when will it be?
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
While bitcoin’s status as a pure currency is a matter of some debate  the future of Bitcoin has already been announced, cryptocurrencies are indexed on exchanges, token sales successfully raise funds. Without any doubts, cryptocurrencies have become part of the economic landscape.I think bitcoin is the future currency
Activity: 672
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
I an carious about this issues. So please share your idea or information about it. Its my pleasure if anyone reply my thred Smiley

i think the future of BTC will be bigger and better, and some country will have use this as a legal payment in their country.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Crypto currencies will be a universal payment instrument one day. Bitcoin will be the leader and it will be $ 1 million  Smiley
Activity: 479
The price of bitcoin will reach $ 50k by the end of 2018. I think so. Because of its popularity and development, it is gradually recovering. after going to 6k $
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
The future of bitcoin will remain constant today but different from bitcoin, altcoin will be used by all society in the future.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
https://cointelegraph.com/news/coinbase-and-bitfinex-integrate-bitcoin-scaling-upgrade-segwit
Segwit integration and reasonable fees will come to the bitcoin. But I'm not expecting if this one will be long last.

As the more people will try to adopt bitcoin and remember bitcoin is not having any limit on the region to adopt the bitcoin itself to be the future payment system.

This seems to be an interesting thing to see crypto grow mature.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is archetype of cryptocurrency market. Check out how fast the market is changing. Just months ago LTC was worth 2$, today it's 100x more.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
Of course I can imagine the future of bitcoin and I will tell you that it is fine if it is used as a means of payment in exchange for fiat money, then there will be no inflation and deflation, no issue and we will immediately understand who has how much money.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
with all the development of bitcoin these days it is constantly improving. with all these improvements its adoption will grow more than before and as far as price of it is concerned it will be a lot more than this in long term.

additionally these "improvements" consist of some features which can potentially end a lot of altcoins. for example the fast transactions with no fees will kill lots of altcoins which were advertised as "cheap". the side chains with smart contracts will put an end to or at least take a big chunk of the market out of all these ICO platforms.
and all of these will lead to more growth.
Activity: 364
Specifically, bitcoin does not have a future, it will be superseded by other crypto-currencies that have an advantage over it in any sphere, speed and anonymity
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
If the lightning nework would be implemented to bitcoin there will be a massive adoption from these countries because bitcoin's transaction speed wont be any problem it means that the transaction costs will be much cheaper than today's.If most of the people will use bitcoin as their own currency its price will eventually climb up and no one would ever know how much would it be.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
it is very pleasant to answer this question. Everything changes in the crypto money market. The BTC price has dropped but now it is rising. I think Btc price will be 20 thousand dollars in May.
New products will emerge in capital markets and they will very find ways to implement crypto quickly. Basically, everything there is on the financial markets today will re-emerge with the form of crypto.
Activity: 147
I have no ides.
There are 2 options BTC rise a lot and be used daily everywhere
or
Just fall down and no updates.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255

Well what you should know is that bitcoin is going to compete head on with gold as an asset. The adoption of bitcoin might seem small but the adoption rate is increasing so quickly. Bitcoin will be the revolution and change to how we spend money in the world
Crypto-technologies have integrated deeply into the financial world - the future of Bitcoin has already been announced, cryptocurrencies are indexed on exchanges, token sales successfully raise funds. Without any doubts, cryptocurrencies have become part of the economic landscape.
Activity: 448

Well what you should know is that bitcoin is going to compete head on with gold as an asset. The adoption of bitcoin might seem small but the adoption rate is increasing so quickly. Bitcoin will be the revolution and change to how we spend money in the world
Pages:
Jump to: