Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you really make money on Forex? - page 16. (Read 29984 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 100
July 26, 2017, 12:01:01 AM
I have never tried forex, I just tried demo, my experience try trading in forex demo very difficult to generate profit, but my friend successful trading in forex, maybe i should learn more about forex
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 25, 2017, 11:38:46 PM
I know a little info about forex. But I know a lot of people who experience losses in following forex trading. But not his thing for people who have long in the field of forex. They can even become a millionaire in one night. But I give advice for beginners. Should be more intelligent and careful. I think for beginners do not jump. Because you will get into trouble. Need to learn even better in order to get a good strategy. Usually the beginner in forex will incur losses. When directly following the trading. Without proper preparation will get a loss. Currently I am more interested in bitcoin. Because bitcoin has more security features. I hope the future bitcoin will be much in everyone's interest for investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
July 25, 2017, 09:33:34 PM
Yes you can make money there, you can get the money there premises is quite easy but there are difficulties there, you must learn and learn how forex running, to be able to generate a good income, and to minimize the loss that will occur when You trade, read the market movement as well and the trend is very important to know when the price will go up or down, and then you will have the right position to buy or sell
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
July 25, 2017, 07:21:33 PM
Anyone tried or currently trading forex is it possible to make money on it?
You can make a lot of money but you need to remember that up to 95% of the traders lose every single cent in their first year are you willing to take the risk of losing your money with such a high chances because I know I wont.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
July 25, 2017, 01:36:07 PM
you can basically can make money is forex if you know how, it's not easy , most people trading forex just based on luck like gambling I dont like that ideas.
Activity: 882
Merit: 303
July 25, 2017, 12:04:54 PM
Forex is a stock exchange. it is legit and I know some friends using it. some of them gaining profits but some are losing but it is just by luck or strategies they are using. You need to have a great broker for it so that you have a high chance of gaining profit.
Activity: 172
July 25, 2017, 12:00:31 PM
If you are experienced trader you can make money from forex. But forex is harder than btc/alt trading, at least for me. Because forex is full of technical analysis, super patience and complicated things like leverage. however in alt you can just invest in potential ICO and leave that for week/month/year for profit
- Forex is a very dangerous place, you can be an experienced trader but when you come to forex, you will see a very different thing, sometimes all technical analysis will be pointless, you can not predict anything in forex
- Forex is really a battlefield, it is not like crypto, with crypto if you make a wrong decision, you can still wait for the price to rise again. But in forex, if you lose or you make a wrong decision, you will lose a lot of money, even you will go bankrupt

Forex is actually not a dangerous place, the dangerous part of forex is using leverages that increases the risk. World real makets are much safer than crypto markets.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
July 25, 2017, 11:43:26 AM
If you are experienced trader you can make money from forex. But forex is harder than btc/alt trading, at least for me. Because forex is full of technical analysis, super patience and complicated things like leverage. however in alt you can just invest in potential ICO and leave that for week/month/year for profit
- Forex is a very dangerous place, you can be an experienced trader but when you come to forex, you will see a very different thing, sometimes all technical analysis will be pointless, you can not predict anything in forex
- Forex is really a battlefield, it is not like crypto, with crypto if you make a wrong decision, you can still wait for the price to rise again. But in forex, if you lose or you make a wrong decision, you will lose a lot of money, even you will go bankrupt
Activity: 406
Merit: 256
July 25, 2017, 11:21:26 AM
I don't trust Forex. I have a lot of friends tried happiness earn on this platform but nothing happened. If you have the ability to earn some money on the exchange of crypto currency much easier. And profitability of crypto currency a lot more. I do not suggest Forex.
Activity: 214
Merit: 2
July 25, 2017, 11:17:43 AM
I would not recommend forex exchanges with large levers if you have no experience, knowledge or education in the field. But of course you can earn.
Activity: 747
Merit: 101
July 25, 2017, 10:59:08 AM
Activity: 254
July 25, 2017, 10:55:13 AM
Only few can make money on forex, the majority are in constant loss. Making money on forex is for experienced, those who are dealing with that kind of trading for a long time. Besides there are so many scam scheems tied to forex and I know few naive people who have lost big deal of money.

Agree! A friend of mine tried forex and he said he lost around 1 btc in total in just a couple of months well maybe because he doesn't have any experience in trading at all. But he said there is a minimum amount of money before you can do forex trading unlike with crypto that you can start any amount you like and this is advantage for the newbies who do not want to lose a lot of money. Good thing he found out about bitcoin now he already recover from what he lost in forex because of bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
July 25, 2017, 09:29:01 AM
You can earn money on Forex, but there you need to carefully study all the information and analyze all transactions. For me it is too difficult and I choose to invest in crypto currency.

It all depends on person to person, some people might find it very comfortable in trading in forex as compared to that of crypto currencies whereas some trades might find it too much complicated. For me, I think trading in forex or USD/BTC is better than trading in altcoins as I had good experience with the btc/usd and forex trading but not that good with trading in altcoins.
Activity: 156
📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶
July 25, 2017, 09:20:58 AM
You can earn money on Forex, but there you need to carefully study all the information and analyze all transactions. For me it is too difficult and I choose to invest in crypto currency.
Activity: 644
Merit: 264
Aurox
July 25, 2017, 08:54:36 AM

Nobody will invest on forex exchange if there will be no profit on it. I have a lot of friends who are engaging in this kind of trade but it is sure risky if you do not know how to do it well. Some of my friends have earned huge profit while some experienced huge losses. But compared to cryptocurrency the volatility in forex exchange is unlike cryptocurrency which is very sudden and very fast.  And also in forex exchange you really need to place a huge capital so you can earn huge profit. But if  you are planning to trade in forex exchange you must find some good trader to be a mentor. Forex is not a joke and it must be treated carefully otherwise you will get bankrupt instead of earning huge profit.
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
July 25, 2017, 08:26:27 AM

Yes. Definetly. Foreign exchange gives many people a lot of opprtunity to gain lots of money. But this trading requires more knowledge, experience, expertise, strategic planning and of course money than any other trading. It has a little similarity with bitcoin trading but its more complicated and wide ranged. Its price is affected by various factors. Since these factors are determined, it is easier to predict the rise and fall of its market rather than of bitcoin tho. If you plan to try forex, start with a demo account. Practice. The real forex world is much more complicated than you thought and we're not talking a small amount of investment here.                   
Activity: 294
July 11, 2017, 10:12:40 PM
Yes it is if you knew how to buy and sell. The most important thing in order to earn in trading is to know the moves of the high and low.
Activity: 378
July 11, 2017, 10:04:55 PM

I have not dared to take a high risk like forex, my friend more loss than successful in forex, for now I only demo in forex. Maybe if I often profit in my new demo plunge in the world of forex
Activity: 646
July 11, 2017, 09:11:50 PM
I feel difficult to profit from forex, this is because trading in forex is very difficult to be predicted and many speculators who always gets messed up. Now trading with bitcoin is more profitable than forex.
Activity: 139
July 11, 2017, 04:45:55 PM
Yes but you have to pay attention to the geopolitics around the currency you're trading and understand trends.
Pages:
Jump to: