Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you really make money on Forex? - page 14. (Read 29984 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 265
September 08, 2017, 04:02:28 PM
Yes, If you know what you are doing, and are disciplined. Saw a report that said less than five percent of traders make a profit and the rest are in red.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
September 08, 2017, 04:01:57 PM
Of course yes. We can make money from forex. Forex is some how the same as trading and without some basic knowledge in this field, you can make money with it. Although there is always risk in trading, people still want to do it because they can easily become rich if their vision is right and their prediction is correct

Yeah, you can make money in forex. you just, already need to have money to do so Wink

the volatility in forex is nothing like bitcoin. a percent movement, without some amazing shit happening, is actually news. people freaked the fuck out when the peso dropped like it did right after the US elections; it was a killing field for those that were able to buy into the bottom. anywho, since the movements are typically so small, you need a really large position, like, 100ks if not millis, or you would have to use extreme leverage. even if you did leverage your ass of, you would still need a decent sized position to make even middling profits.

its the same for gold and silver, most of the time.

and its all based off of the world news. you will literally need to monitor as many newsfeeds as you can, trying to react or predict before the rest of the herd does.

and thats just daytrading. hodling long forex positions is a whole different game.
Activity: 451
Merit: 250
September 08, 2017, 03:59:14 PM
Of course yes. We can make money from forex. Forex is some how the same as trading and without some basic knowledge in this field, you can make money with it. Although there is always risk in trading, people still want to do it because they can easily become rich if their vision is right and their prediction is correct
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
September 08, 2017, 11:52:49 AM
Anyone tried or currently trading forex is it possible to make money on it?
Yes many have already made millions out of both forex trading and crypto trading, you can search for few of their testimonial videos and success stories. Actually you need to gain really nice skill as well as good amount of experience before you can make constant and regular profit with forex trading same applies for crypto trading.

Patience is always a key of success in Trading.

Its good that you have very wide idea on how these things works, is there any book or site in the internet that we can intensively learn about trading?

I would honestly just search for it on youtube. There are always a lot of good references. I had watched a couple myself a couple months ago. Just don't fall for the typical "buy my course" type information.
Today, Internet, Youtube and Google are best tool for us reseach anything, if you are people from poor country do not have opportunity for use these tool, you will understand them really useful for learning, reseach knowledge, nothing can compete to them (Book, school ...).
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 08, 2017, 11:49:44 AM
Ofcourse you can make money on Forex. But for me it's kinda harder and risk is higher compare to crypto trading. But as soon as you get the hang of it, the in and outs then you'll make good amount of money in forex.
risk taker always loves to take the challenge as we knew that inside forex the chances of getting burned is much bigger than the chances to gain profits
its just like gambling but the hint there is you can analyze the market and know what will be the influence that affect the currency situations.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
September 08, 2017, 11:33:32 AM
if you are lucky, or experienced. Got budget. Of course you can.

An experienced person earns huge amounts of money on Forex. On the contrary, the newcomer may lose a lot of money. Beginners should learn from experienced people to engage in trading
It does really need knowledge and experience on forex.I would say that im a trader too on forex and binary options and now i did decide to engage on crypto trading too.I would say that they do have different volatility on prices.This is why i do decide to go in full time with cryptos because possible incomes might really be big in a short period of time.On forex it is somehow crucial but there are lots of millionaires on this field if you do really know on what you are doing.
- I have a lot of friends making money with forex but I see most of them just losers, they have a lot of experience and knowledge on forex, and they still lose in forex, even bankrup. Forex is a very dangerous place, you can make money with it but you can not keep the money you earn long time, sooner or later, forex also takes away everything. Profit in forex is infinite but the risk in it is also infinite, the best is that we should avoid it
Activity: 107
Merit: 100
September 08, 2017, 11:26:47 AM
Ofcourse you can make money on Forex. But for me it's kinda harder and risk is higher compare to crypto trading. But as soon as you get the hang of it, the in and outs then you'll make good amount of money in forex.
Activity: 532
Presale is live!
September 08, 2017, 11:16:23 AM
Sure you can! If you couldn't make money trading Forex, no one would ever do it. If people do it, obviously some are making lots of money. Tongue
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
September 08, 2017, 10:27:57 AM
HaHa of course you can make money with forex , already many guys did it, but many guys failed too Cheesy
Activity: 542
Merit: 251
September 08, 2017, 10:26:32 AM
Yes many have already made millions out of both forex trading and crypto trading, you can search for few of their testimonial videos and success stories. Actually you need to gain really nice skill as well as good amount of experience before you can make constant and regular profit with forex trading same applies for crypto trading.

Its good that you have very wide idea on how these things works, is there any book or site in the internet that we can intensively learn about trading?

I would honestly just search for it on youtube. There are always a lot of good references. I had watched a couple myself a couple months ago. Just don't fall for the typical "buy my course" type information.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
September 08, 2017, 10:08:06 AM

Activity: 459
September 08, 2017, 10:05:45 AM
Me  i have been in forex trading and i will lie if i will sau that you cant make money on it,in fact you can gey more and more money there than trading in altcoin but the risk is more higher and failure rate is high
So true , itried to play and to risk how much can i afford to lose and suddenly i lose big amounts without winning. Like others say its a different kind of extreme level trading it is much not easy to understand unlike the normal crypto trading .
You are absolutely right risk is very high and failure rate is also very high because you need too much research and current affairs study for this if you can do this all home work then you can earn some good amount in this Forex field some time ago I try and have very big lost

The problem with Forex is the most you can make in one year with normal stocks is only 12% but usually 9% and with Bitcoin you can make 1000%. Grin
Activity: 700
September 08, 2017, 10:02:54 AM
Me  i have been in forex trading and i will lie if i will sau that you cant make money on it,in fact you can gey more and more money there than trading in altcoin but the risk is more higher and failure rate is high
So true , itried to play and to risk how much can i afford to lose and suddenly i lose big amounts without winning. Like others say its a different kind of extreme level trading it is much not easy to understand unlike the normal crypto trading .
You are absolutely right risk is very high and failure rate is also very high because you need too much research and current affairs study for this if you can do this all home work then you can earn some good amount in this Forex field some time ago I try and have very big lost
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 08, 2017, 04:54:22 AM
I was cheated in forex. I dont really understand the system that runs in forex. when the value of the rupiah down, an admin always contact me to buy it. but in the end, I never get back my money, and i lost my money forever. be careful if you want to trade in forex.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
September 08, 2017, 04:46:42 AM
if you are lucky, or experienced. Got budget. Of course you can.

An experienced person earns huge amounts of money on Forex. On the contrary, the newcomer may lose a lot of money. Beginners should learn from experienced people to engage in trading
It does really need knowledge and experience on forex.I would say that im a trader too on forex and binary options and now i did decide to engage on crypto trading too.I would say that they do have different volatility on prices.This is why i do decide to go in full time with cryptos because possible incomes might really be big in a short period of time.On forex it is somehow crucial but there are lots of millionaires on this field if you do really know on what you are doing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 08, 2017, 04:39:57 AM
Yes, i believe that it is easy to earn big time in forex but on the other side, it can also make you lose money as easy at the same time. Because trading itself is a gamble. So if you want to earn big prepare to lose big. And accept the fact that it can really happen so you can always take precautions and always try to study well before engaging into trading.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
https://saturn.black
September 08, 2017, 04:32:50 AM
Of course, you can earn good money on Forex, but this will require knowledge and a lot of time for analysis in order to secure a profit. Without analysis and patience, you should not even begin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 116
September 08, 2017, 04:11:33 AM
Of course you can really make money on Forex, I bet the profit can be really high. However, I suggest you do a lot of reading and studying about Forex first before you actually invest. Read online, buy books, study the market, attend seminars, or talk to people who are expert on this trade.
Activity: 280
September 08, 2017, 02:08:53 AM
In the forex market, we buy or sell the currency, in order to earn money (profit / profit) of price changes. From this point of view, forex trading activity is actually similar to the general financial market transactions, such as stocks. Therefore, if you already have experience in stock, you should not have difficulty in trading forex.though, you also can still trade forex even though there is no experience at all in other investments.
However, there are a number of striking differences between transactions in the forex market with the stock market or other markets. The first and foremost is, the forex trader can get a good profit when the price goes up or when the price goes down.different from the stock where we can only profit if the price goes up.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 08, 2017, 12:41:23 AM
We can make money on forex but it will depend on the person trading on forex,  since trading your stocks on forex is a risky and there's a lot of chances that you might loose everything in just a blink of an eye. Stocks in forex depends on the flow of quantity and demand of the company who trades their stocks. You must look at every angle and always be updated on the news since one event could trigger if the price on the stock market will fall or rise.  That's why forex trading which is one of the biggest stock market is too risky at the same time rewarding to those who knows how to play the game.
Pages:
Jump to: