Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you really make money on Forex? - page 3. (Read 29984 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 01:31:00 PM
Anyone tried or currently trading forex is it possible to make money on it?
Yes it's true as long as you have enough knowledge about trading. or maybe you can read some topics here in the forum the techniques on trading. It was confessed by some professionals in trading. Maybe you ca read that.
Activity: 28
January 30, 2018, 01:26:01 PM
I am also interested in knowing, since I have always wanted to try forex but I have never been encouraged, maybe it is because I do not fully understand the investment style that is handled or the platforms. Do you have any information about the courses?
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
January 30, 2018, 08:06:09 AM
in the past, I tried to study the forex market, but it's hard to make money, you need the starting capital that you are likely to lose but get experience
Activity: 42
January 26, 2018, 02:40:35 AM
Based on what I've read to some articles,It is possible  make money on forex.But making money on forex is not that easy.We need to study and analyze it first before we do forex.It also perfect time when we are in forex.That is why I am planning to try forex trading same with the bitcoin.
Activity: 154
January 24, 2018, 12:49:44 PM
Nobody getting anything on forex at my opinion because it is very stupid and strange system. People offering to you their skills of getting money but they have no money Grin
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
January 24, 2018, 10:55:15 AM
i think Forex is gambling if we do gambling we cant predict what we have, some time we almost lot i know some friend they vanish their money on it.
You can make money from Forex trading, but I can tell that there are people who never made even a cent ever since they started forex trading. I know a friend of mine who has been into forex trading for the past 8 months now, but has lost more than he has ever achieved. He said he can’t stop, cause he plans to recover all he’d lost.
- Recovering in forex is really an extremely difficult thing, it is similar to restoring loss in gambling, we try to recover, we will lose more and more, the success rate is very low, so I believe that his plans will not come true, you should soon advise him to stop before it's too late. Forex is a place too dangerous and unpredictable, it is better to stay away, in the past, I also participated in it, the original is probably the victory will come often but gradually the loss will appear more, and in the end everything can only be zero
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
January 24, 2018, 09:34:37 AM
Currently very difficult to make money from forex, this is because the forex is getting harder and the price is not fluctuating, waiting for up and down forex is the same as waiting for bank interest that does not rise in a month.

Recently I received some losses on Forex. This is due to the fact that the dollar is getting cheaper. But I had periods when I earned good money on Forex.
Activity: 136
January 24, 2018, 07:36:21 AM
Only a few people can make money out of Forex. People with strong analytical skills. Anyway many companies use it in such a way that makes it almost a fraudulent scheme. Remember “Glengarry Glen Ross”.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
January 23, 2018, 08:20:34 AM
Yes making money in forex is easy if we know the bankers trade. It is a great place to make money .Foreign exchange is one of the hottest investment products out there and many online. It is the best way to earn money . Having a big capital also helps .
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
January 22, 2018, 01:25:53 AM
i think Forex is gambling if we do gambling we cant predict what we have, some time we almost lot i know some friend they vanish their money on it.
You can make money from Forex trading, but I can tell that there are people who never made even a cent ever since they started forex trading. I know a friend of mine who has been into forex trading for the past 8 months now, but has lost more than he has ever achieved. He said he can’t stop, cause he plans to recover all he’d lost.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Get Ready to Make money.
January 21, 2018, 05:06:50 PM
Yes, i used to make more than $1000 a week just in Forex, but i needed to have a lot of money in my account in order to do it, and sometimes it was very risky to do so.. But yes, forex is profitable as long as you know what you are doing.
I haven't done it personally but my friend did it. Forex and crypto is something that could really provide you a very good return in trading but it takes time and patient. Good luck.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
January 21, 2018, 04:47:53 PM
Yes, you can double your money in forex but you need to have good knowledge on which share need to be bought to double your profit. There are shares which will double or triple your investment and vise versa there is shares which makes your investment to zero. Choose wisely before buying or trading in forex.

Great answer man, but for me, i think that both cannot be compared to each other since both of them clearly has great differences. The profits one person will get from any of the two choices depends entirely on the knowledge you have plus the hard work that you really out into it. There is no such thing as greater nose. Good luck Wink
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 11:34:24 AM
I haven't done it personally but my friend did it. Forex and crypto is something that could really provide you a very good return in trading but it takes time and patient. Good luck.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
January 21, 2018, 11:08:31 AM
Yes, you can double your money in forex but you need to have good knowledge on which share need to be bought to double your profit. There are shares which will double or triple your investment and vise versa there is shares which makes your investment to zero. Choose wisely before buying or trading in forex.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 11:08:06 AM
it surely you will get the income from forex, if the tone has not had experience in forex better you have to learn because in forex melkukan trading erisiko than trade in bitcoin or altcoin that you must know.
Activity: 227
January 21, 2018, 10:52:05 AM
I invested once on forex, around november last 2017. It was indeed a good investment. I earned almost double of the money I invested. Now we already stopped because my friend told me that it's going down (i have no idea what going down he means) but you can try and see for yourself.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
January 21, 2018, 10:34:14 AM
I have some friends who successfully make money in forex, I think forex trading like bitcoin trading but forex directly connected with our bank account, I prefer trading bitcoin because I think it is more secure
Forex trading is profitable if you know how to trade very well in the forex market but if you don't have any idea to what you are doing in the forex market then i think that you cannot make money in forex because in forex you can make money in just a few minutes but you can also totally lose money in just a few minutes.
Activity: 879
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
January 21, 2018, 10:07:28 AM
I have some friends who successfully make money in forex, I think forex trading like bitcoin trading but forex directly connected with our bank account, I prefer trading bitcoin because I think it is more secure
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 09:56:03 AM
You can but it is gonna be very hard , you are competing with very smart people and big company's . If you don't know anything about trading i think you should stay away from things like this.
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
January 21, 2018, 08:46:09 AM
I think this is difficult to do, forex trading takes a very large capital (more than $ 1000), and when trading price increases so stagnant that makes us difficult to profit.
Pages:
Jump to: