Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you really make money on Forex? - page 9. (Read 29984 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 25, 2017, 11:49:05 PM
Anyone tried or currently trading forex is it possible to make money on it?
The market for Forex would not be present if it is not profitable would it. If you are planning to engage in it learn the basics of the market and master it as you progress. Begin small and grow later on.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
November 25, 2017, 11:24:34 PM

In my own i've not tried or currently trading forex,but i have  a small knowledge about this and how this work in stock market.exchanging of currencies in different countries is in need of big investment and its is centralized  all over the world,unlike in investment of bitcoin trading because its decentralized and not dependent in the block exchange its value.in bitcoin you can start in a small amount of investment until the time your digital currency will  pump to its high prices and thats time you can gain your investment a big profit.
Activity: 238
November 25, 2017, 07:07:14 PM

I tried once, lost half of my initial investment, pulled the other half out before it got worse. But I was very young at that time and had no idea what I was doing, so I wouldnt condemn it in general, just sharing my personal experience.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
https://vulcanforged.com/
November 23, 2017, 08:06:38 AM
I have known friends for so long that are trading and investing in Bitcoin. And I know they are earning a lot. It is true that you can earn in Forex, I have proof. But then it is not easy. Of course you have to study their language. You have to study how that works.
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
November 23, 2017, 08:02:53 AM
Yes, it is possible to make money out of forex trading. The profit margin is less if initial investment is low as well. Compared to the other trading forex trade depends very much of international politics specially oil trades if you are interested in trading of currency which depends on oil trade. Like if a country like Venezuela is exporting oil and is heavily dependent on oil trade then dip in oil trade will affect venezuela currency in big negative way.  Forex is not the easy way of getting rich or profit. For beginners risk of losing money in forex trading is more compared to the other trades. Sometimes people with intermediately experienced trader are also face huge losses.
Activity: 112
November 23, 2017, 07:15:55 AM
Yes you can. I remember before around 2013 the swiss franc was very strong against the dollar and most currencies. That was until they put a cap on the price. But I was able to make quite a margin off of buying swiss francs earlier before it rose. Even if it is just a 2 unit difference like buying the currency at 100 and selling it at 102. If you deal in the hundreds of thousands it is pretty big profit. Same with crypto trading. I think we can put crypto currency trading into that sphere as well.
Activity: 406
November 23, 2017, 07:03:09 AM
For currency exchange like forex can make money but apart from the designated currency exchange sites or centers, any individual doing that work, means working on forex?? Curious to know about it.
Activity: 94
November 23, 2017, 04:04:38 AM
I think who was brokers in the past will give your a big yes answer like me. Forex trading is the main job with many brokers.
Activity: 88
Merit: 11
ARCBLOCK - Born for Blockchain 3.0
November 23, 2017, 03:55:12 AM
in Forex in the future will occur and the cryptocurrency market. The crowd will deceive moneymaker and technical analysis will work less. Earn will be more difficult, but possible. If Forex is interesting try to trade on demo or cent account. Paid signals or bots I do not advise. Everything you need is free
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
November 21, 2017, 11:28:34 AM
yes you can i have been able to make 400$ in just a week. i would say i didnt have much of an idea of what exactly i was doing but it worked out for me in the end and that is what is most important. i have seen there is a way for making profit on signals but just not sure
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
November 21, 2017, 10:05:00 AM
Just trade crypto. Foreign exchange is garbage shoot. All centrally planned. The lenders open up their mouth area and talk the cash down and up. The whole market is totally photoshopped and rigged.
Lol, those people that rely totally on forex end up losers lol. You can’t depend fully on that, you should have something else doing to assist. I’m into forex trading, and it’s quite the same thing as cryptocurrencies, and the platform I trade on allows traders to even trade on bitcoin, which is really cool. Yes of course, you can make a huge amount of money through trading, and I even know some people that became rich through trading.

So it’s good and you can earn from it. But one thing you should know is that if you want to get into forex trading, you better do so with a legit trusted site. Try to make research and get people’s opinion before trading on any site so that you end up investing your money into a fake site.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
November 20, 2017, 08:46:27 PM
That all depends on your skills in trading.  People can make money but at the same time they can also lose it.  In trading,  it's all about skills and luck without one of them,  you could lose big time. If you want to earn from this,  you need to invest your time and effort in it.
Obviously you can earn money on foreign exchange, i understand some peope taththey residing by earn money on forex. But they are experienced, full time on forex. If you're good on forex, i'm sure you can also earn money on foreign exchange. I additionally heardthat many peopl that full-time on forex can generate much money from this.l e

I guess you want to ask whether trading can make real money or not. And I think the answer is clear. Trading can not only be done with forex only, but we can also trade with Bitcoin now popular. Besides, I think trading using Bitcoin is even easier than trading other currencies. Maybe you are not too familiar with trading, but make no mistake, it is many people who rely on trading as a first step of their success. People try hard to collect Bitcoin in various ways just to be able to do trading.

Some use the faucet site to collect Bitcoin capital, some work on data-entry jobs to collect money, some also use Campaign in this forum to raise capital. And of course there are many more jobs that people do for trading capital. For me, trading is one of the most easiest way to invest and make my dreams come true.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
November 20, 2017, 08:16:40 PM
That all depends on your skills in trading.  People can make money but at the same time they can also lose it.  In trading,  it's all about skills and luck, without one of them, you could lose big time. If you want to earn from this,  you need to invest your time and effort in it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
November 20, 2017, 08:04:46 PM
learn to study the fundamental and technical analysis of trading and reading chart is very important with this type of trading you can make a cheap money for a minute. Forex is very brutal if you don't manage to watch flow chart.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 07:59:14 PM

Yes, my friend already tried it and it is wonderful but need some understanding. I want to learn that soon.
Activity: 28
November 20, 2017, 07:31:41 PM
Yes, is to exchange one currency for another in the expectation that the price will change.More specifically, that the currency you bought will increase in value compared to the one you sold.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
November 19, 2017, 02:06:22 AM
What is to make Money? 100 $  or thousand?
Bitcoins are depending on the market and trade. At the Moment 1 Bitcoin is abou 8000$.
Forex is an experienced Trader.However I would start with low Money.
Activity: 364
PlayGame.com
November 16, 2017, 10:59:01 AM
my friend said that if you join the forex trading you can great income with consequences you  ready to loss your money because my friend said that forex have a big risk than the other trading
Activity: 49
November 10, 2017, 05:58:02 AM
Yeah some of my friends are performing it and they are earning a decent volume of funds through it,Possibly someday I would also do it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
November 09, 2017, 09:39:18 PM
I never try forex because i'm still a new here in the world of crypto but my friend tell to me that don't trust to anyone except in bittrex  and polionex because my friend says polionex and bitrex is the best way to trade your token coin or money. Smiley
Man it's completely different type of trading. By reading your post I think you don`t know what is forex.

Actually you can but it's much harder than in cryptocurrency trading platform.
Pages:
Jump to: