Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you really make money on Forex? - page 10. (Read 29984 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 09:35:33 PM
Anyone tried or currently trading forex is it possible to make money on it?
I never try forex because i'm still a new here in the world of crypto but my friend tell to me that don't trust to anyone except in bittrex  and polionex because my friend says polionex and bitrex is the best way to trade your token coin or money. Smiley
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 09:21:48 PM
Well I noticed FOREX prior to I knew bitcoin but I have not attempted that simply because my friend explained to take a position a decent amount which I cannot afford at that time.Now, I am just concentrate time in bicoin trading and so i guess I do not need to shift my curiosity because I am getting good profit right here.
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
November 07, 2017, 04:57:36 PM
Much money can be generated from Forex if you know what you are doing, however I think it takes more skill and more investment to make a lot compared to bitcoin or altcoins
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
November 07, 2017, 04:28:29 PM
Yes many have already made millions out of both forex trading and crypto trading, you can search for few of their testimonial videos and success stories. Actually you need to gain really nice skill as well as good amount of experience before you can make constant and regular profit with forex trading same applies for crypto trading.
Patience is always a key of success in Trading.
- Go through few trading guides from known elite traders.
- Check tutorial videos from successful traders.
- Start yourself with small amount
- Learn the system first and learn the market later
- Start investing more and try to make limit in both loss and profit.
- Don't go with any prediction and don't trust any trading platform without doing good research.

With all this in mind, you can also make money with forex trading like others.
As you might see, there are so many people now trading bitcoin on forex market like the way people used to trade USD with other currency.
Most of the forex platforms online now implemented bitcoin trading just like way they normally introduced every currency. You can trade bitcoins with every currency you want. Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
November 07, 2017, 03:30:28 PM

You would be a lot better to not try to trade back and forth between coins because it requires a lot of reading before hand to understand everything that is going to be happening.

For example, if you were trying to trade/buy in the climate right now you would need to know about hard forks and why it matters. Had you bought into ETH and thought a hard fork was going to split coins on the last few weeks ago, you would have been wrong. But if you bought into BTC because you know the hard forks are going to split coins then you are on the right side of history and you did make money. The ETH split did not result in another coin because all miners stayed on the ETH HF.
Activity: 2
November 07, 2017, 12:25:17 PM
I noticed large amount of individuals that they gained lots of money in forex. Some made user profile of evidence. But it's too risky on getting forex. You have to negotiate the mind that sometime you gonna shed on. Purchasing forex isn't a joke, you need a nice income to take a position on.However if you simply are lucky then, you can have good amount in forex only a good time indeed.
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 07:55:34 PM

Yes of course. In Forex you can also make a lot of money. But you also need to give an investment so you can start earning in Forex. Some of my friends already in Forex and they undergone training to help them and give them strategies on how to make or earn big through it. If you are the kind of person who doesn't like hassle life, then you have the option of not joining or investing Forex and just continue to what you have started that you think you are also earning enough money.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
November 06, 2017, 07:38:13 PM
you can make money on FOREX, but you have to spend all time focusing on monitor for trading, unless you are using BOT.

I'm not sure we can still get profit from forex, almost all analysis does not guarantee us profit so similar to gambling. let alone to profit then it takes big money, more practical we are trading bitcoin vs. altcoin, with $ 100 if lucky can reach $ 1000 in a day.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
November 06, 2017, 06:56:56 PM
you can make money on FOREX, but you have to spend all time focusing on monitor for trading, unless you are using BOT.

forex trading not must spend all time in on monitor although not using bot
you only use indicator to analys, and then you can pending order buy or sell with TP, forex trading difference with altcoin trading or bitcoin trading

Exactly , you can set the parameters  for take profit and stop loss which will regulate  when the trade should close  so that you don't win more or less than you stipulated. Thats one of the best ways that makes trading better than gambling.
Activity: 328
Merit: 135
November 06, 2017, 06:35:43 PM

forex trading not must spend all time in on monitor although not using bot
you only use indicator to analys, and then you can pending order buy or sell with TP, forex trading difference with altcoin trading or bitcoin trading
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 06, 2017, 06:17:33 PM

I didn't try Forex but I heard a lot of good and bad about it. I have a friend that is active on Forex and invest, he is happy but never disclosure how much he earns, no details but for sure he is making some money otherwise we will quit his full-time job.
Negative is a lot of people says you can lose money rather than gain, it's very difficult and Forex is manipulated market.

Personally, I think Forex is for an experienced trader that work full time, and they know what they doing. I never invested in Forex.
I prefer spending money on crypto - Bitcoin, Ethereum & new ICO's.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
November 03, 2017, 09:39:27 PM
Yeah you do if you are full time trader and understand how the Forex system works. But beware there are thousand of group that proclaimed guarantee income in Forex instrument through professional trader/bots and most likely you failed to a scam project with withdraw problems  Grin and beware of agents proclaiming they are Forex successor though those are just promotion you reclaim and obtain their fat big commissions. Forex trading is even more nasty and risky compared to alt coins. You could lost everything just on few trade GUARANTEE
Activity: 56
November 03, 2017, 09:14:58 PM
Yeah some of my buddies are undertaking it and they are earning a decent volume of money by means of it,Possibly sometime I would also do it.
Activity: 33
November 02, 2017, 10:58:29 PM
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
November 02, 2017, 10:53:58 PM
Yes of course, it will just depend on how good you are. Forex and Cryptocurrency trading has the same concept. Always remeber that forex trading is much riskier so you should really know what you are doing. Educate your self first before trying to trade in forex. There are some sites that offers  trial account, use that first until you are confident that you can handle a live account.

Activity: 56
November 02, 2017, 09:01:59 PM
Indeed you can make income in fx but as opposed to in bitcoin, forex trading is exchange of real entire world currencies and global commodities. Forex trading is a extremely unstable than bitcoin investing so, you have to established a approaches and analysis to for you to maje profir
Activity: 47
October 31, 2017, 05:38:13 AM
Of program you can make income on forex trading, i know some individuals that they dwelling by make funds on fx. But they are skilled, complete time on forex. If you are excellent on foreign exchange, i am confident you also can make income on forex. I also listened to that numerous men and women that total time on fx can earn considerably funds from it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
October 24, 2017, 09:30:12 PM
Yes I tried before to start forex but its not worh because I did not know how to use it, its very hard how the forex works. But they have a lot of people earn a lot of money by doing forex and they have people become rich because of this. I like trading than forex because trading easy to use you can buy only and wait the price to increase after that you sell it to make profit.  But its depends to the people what is good.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
October 24, 2017, 09:23:08 PM
The only advice i can give is stay away unless you have a big capital and able to survice without the money you will risk into the forex. I had tryed the forex something like 5 years ago, i were newbie and i were unemployed, soo i did liked the concept of being able to make and earn decent money, soo i risked 250 euros, i were very lucky and i won something like 170 euros into 3 hours with a position open, without any knowledge. I went into a trip that took me 12 hours and i had left open positions, dreaming with a similiar if not bigger results, when i opened the broker i had no more balance lost my money and the profit because i were away. Soo yes its possible to make money, but dont play a game wich can change every second, turning your potencial income into a loss.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 09:15:22 PM
Most people fail at Forex. Its proven that most people would end up with more money if they just held on to their assets instead of trying to trade their way up. It requires a lot of knowledge and experience (and a bit of luck) to make the right decisions on the right time. If you wanna do it, start studying and trading with small amounts before going in deep!
Pages:
Jump to: