Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you really make money on Forex? - page 7. (Read 29984 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 11
January 14, 2018, 08:42:47 AM
Of course you can, but only if you understand that it's a real job that need competence, hard work, patience, analysis and so on.
If you approach forex as a bet game, you will lose all your money
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 11:22:03 PM
Yes, you are able to make money by trading on Forex. But the gains will definitely not be as much as it is by trading crypto. You will likely need a large margin in order to be able to make tons of money.
Activity: 186
January 02, 2018, 08:42:42 PM
Trading of forex can be very profitable, but only if you take it as a real business, with analysis, strategy and sacrifice.
I can't count how many nights I lost staying in face of three monitors....
Btw, now crypto - even if it's more risky - is more profitable.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
January 02, 2018, 08:28:12 PM
Well, I must admit that my experience in Forex has not been bad, but compared to the income that I am getting thanks to the cypto trading I think there is no point of comparison. I hope to continue trading in Forex in a marginal way and as an extra income, because now all my focus is on the cryptos, although I must admit that what I learned in Forex has been more beneficial for me than the monetary gains I got there.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
January 02, 2018, 06:59:20 PM
I do not know forex, never even learn it.
many have told me that forex is very difficult to learn and difficult to make a profit.
I trusted it and never tried it. I chose crypto for trading
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
January 02, 2018, 06:23:30 PM
Yes you can if you know how to deal with it. I mean, ForEx is a very risky thing since it involves fluctuation. You have to have that instinct of when the value will go up or down.
Instinct is just a part on doing trading either on stocks,forex or cryptos since market is very unpredictable. The thing here since we do talk about forex,we can actually make money on it and there are lots of forex trades out of the world which do generate some good cash or profits but at the same time there are losers on trading too. If theres gaining traders then there are losers normally. Forex is quiet complicated but somehow a manageable thing if you are really expert on it then its a good source of income too.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 06:14:15 PM
Yes you can if you know how to deal with it. I mean, ForEx is a very risky thing since it involves fluctuation. You have to have that instinct of when the value will go up or down.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
January 02, 2018, 06:06:14 PM
Everything is achievable just with the right knowledge and right techniques. Money can come fast and it can also disappear fast. If you plan to trade on the forex you should find yourself a good broker which will instruct you with the further details about your possible investment fields where you will trade your stuff. Forex is very risky and you must watch out for the fail predictions that the certain amount of the scammers are sharing to make their own profit out of the scam. Money can be made but there are only a few of the profit winners that achieved their goals on the forex alone.
Activity: 743
January 02, 2018, 05:48:17 PM
I don't like Forex, it is very risky and you need really big knowledge and large experience to make some profit or at least to minimize the risk of losing. Also you need to trade with big amounts to make some earning, which make it even more risky. Instead I like trading crypto currencies.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
January 02, 2018, 05:40:06 PM
There was forex before Bitcoin, obviously I did not win from forex. Because forex requires a lot of patience, and foreign currencies move very slowly. That's why I did not have a winner.

move slowly actually not the real problem as you can always have a broker and get your money in 10x from the initial deposit , well i am not really love to play forex anymore with limited time to trade compared to bitcoin which 24/7 .

a big whales are the only one who make money there , in bitcoin , anybody could achieve it for sure!
Activity: 616
www.cd3d.app
January 02, 2018, 05:33:36 PM
Anyone tried or currently trading forex is it possible to make money on it?
Ofcourse forex trading is one way to earn money easily althought it's very risk if the market will against you, you can lose your capital if that will happen.
Activity: 38
January 02, 2018, 05:13:29 PM
Yes! Making money in forex is easy if you know how the bankers trade.  In the forex market, you buy or sell currencies. Placing a trade in the foreign exchange market is simple: the mechanics of a trade are very similar to those found in other markets (like the stock market), so if you have any experience in trading, you should be able to pick it up pretty quickly.
Activity: 28
January 02, 2018, 02:56:00 PM
probably many who benefit from forex trading but it takes a long time you have to study in depth to regulate capital and the same any trading if you want big profits in need of large capital as well.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
January 02, 2018, 02:25:21 PM
Absolutely, but you need to be a real expert, to work hard and have a good strategy.
Moreover, you need a reserve of money in case of losses, so you can recuperate.
If you put all your money and you lose it, you are out of the game.
Activity: 42
January 01, 2018, 08:05:13 PM
A lot of money can made from forex trading, in forex trading a good trading strategy and a sound money management is the key to a successful trading.
Activity: 350
January 01, 2018, 07:37:53 PM
Yes, of course you can make money on forex if you buy the right stocks to hold.
Lol maybe you should inform yourself before spamming the forum, in the forex market you can only trade currency pairs like the USD/EURO and similar, of course you can make money but you need great skill, experience, a huge bankroll and a little luck.
Activity: 59
December 31, 2017, 01:02:11 AM
Yes, of course you can make money on forex if you buy the right stocks to hold.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
December 23, 2017, 01:42:52 AM
Anyone tried or currently trading forex is it possible to make money on it?
yeah if you have some strategies on it because in trading on forex you will need all the skills to make some money out of it. It is possible to make money.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
December 23, 2017, 01:36:42 AM
There was forex before Bitcoin, obviously I did not win from forex. Because forex requires a lot of patience, and foreign currencies move very slowly. That's why I did not have a winner.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
December 22, 2017, 09:20:29 PM
I knew Forex about 10 years ago and I try to trade with forex, forex trading should study and courses more than 6 months and after trading I lose a lot after a year trading I stop until now. and after knowing bitcoin trading is more profitable than forex.
Pages:
Jump to: