Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you start from zero cash and make a living with the opportunities in crypto? - page 15. (Read 2135 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"
of course i been starting zero cash in crypto currency and most of people starting to zero cash from the begining and hope someday can earn more money
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
Starting from absolutely nothing will be incredibly hard, it is possible but your journey is only going to be eve more difficult that is why we see many people eager to earn some crypto  giving up after a while ion a way this is similar to trying to make money in the internet, you can start from zero but things get a lot easier if you can invest a few hundred dollars.

Exactly, which will make you in very difficult situation. Most of us here have their own money or they set their rewards here as an investment. I'm sure that no one here doing such things to start from nothing and I believe some of us here invest a huge amount of money as they believe that it have a good return in the future.
Starting from zero could have been an option in the past when faucets gave a lot of bitcoin in fact if you claimed of faucets at the beginning you could be rich already, but that is no longer an option, and it seems bitcoin is ready to explode and any day we waste is a day we are not going to get back, time is running out, take me as an example I had the idea to buy bitcoin at least one year before I took the step if I had done it I will have an even greater amount of profits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Is not my case, I do have some savings so I didn´t start from absolutely nothing, but I had not much to start with. I am having a decent go at cryptos and I think it may be possible to make a living... What could be a good strategy?

I started  with  a small amount with my first investment and can't  even get a higher profit but aftrr a long period of investment I've  seen and noticed that i already have my good profit.

You can do it too,  you can invest with a small amount at first then continue to save and do some investment  and check it after a month if you already  have some earnings.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
The most important thing in the crypt is to keep a sober mind and not to succumb to panic, do not listen to empty gossip, do not rush to the sale of their savings in cryptocurrency.

The difficult thing about all this is to be able not only to keep calm and don´t panic, but even to take advantage of other´s panic to your own profit.
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
Anything is possible, lot of people did it, and crypto offers a lot of opportunities to start with zero capital.
But, of course, you need to be very focused, very hard working and open to learn from mistakes.
If you have the right mindset, the righ skills, and some luck, the world is yours! :-)
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
The most important thing in the crypt is to keep a sober mind and not to succumb to panic, do not listen to empty gossip, do not rush to the sale of their savings in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 100
Merit: 12
YES! It is possible, but very hard to start not with zero balance, it is hard to start without knowledge. You should to learn a lot.
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
It's very possible, and lot of people started with nothing, just doing some bounties to collect a little capital.
And now they are millionaires.
But you need to work hard, and to be really skilled.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
Is not my case, I do have some savings so I didn´t start from absolutely nothing, but I had not much to start with. I am having a decent go at cryptos and I think it may be possible to make a living... What could be a good strategy?
You can start from zero cash and make a living with the opportunities in cryptocurrency if you have a device or computer and a stable internet connection. With those two, you can earn bitcoin and gain profit to it without spending money. You will just spend your time and effort to it like having a job.
Activity: 406
I started here with zero balance in my wallet. I join airdrop and bounty campaign. I earn some money on the airdrop that i join. And my luck continue when i joined the APPCOINS i get a huge payout when the bounty end. And i hold some of it because i know and i hope that it will grow anytime this year.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Yes!  In fact I start with a zero and I don't have any job. I depend on my income in bitcoin. Especially, now I have already a family, all our expences are from bitcoin. Bitcoin really change your life financially. Crypto gives us an opportunity to improve our daily life and gives us hope to dream big and aim high at the same time to succeed.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
if you start from zero money Join the airdrop or follow a gift campaign like signature campaigns, facebook and twitter campaigns.
Activity: 112
Possible but very hard. Sweden looking to launch their own crypto E-Krona:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcmMR5hXvBc&t=8s

Cool

This is totally wring concept only Swedish people will use their crypto money other world will be on side of bitcoin so rather than creating own crypto coins unite on the decision of using bitcoin as global coin,
Activity: 373
In this activities you have a freedom to choose which is you are willing to invest or you dont have involvement of investment and only you joined as a bounty hunter.Same as you got an income but optional in term of how you must prefer or comfortable.Many opportunities absorb in crypto so we should make it happen and enlarge the capacity of our income.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
I think trade is a good option for making a good income for your available amount but only if you have a good knowledge about the coins in which you will go to start the trade and if you will have a good experience and skills in starting the trade. If you do not aware of how to trade then do not go for that and go to services and provide some services to earn.
Activity: 203
Well, in my case, I do really start from nothing unlike you wherein you do have savings because in my case, I do started from a zero beginning and only by the use of cryptocurrencies, I do find opportunities that I can obtain to better do formulate my own strategy of earning which is in line into joining and participating into campaigns, I also do tradings and investments from the profit I obtain to better gain and obtain larger money in account which I found to bw useful and beneficial on my part.
Activity: 54
Yes of course you can, rank up in this forum and find a freelance job or doing the signature campaign or bounties.
Activity: 198
If you are a hard working buddy you can work and get paid it bitcoin or altcoins. Believe me most of the people in this forum are earning substantial amount of money from cryptos. You can look at the announcement and services sections of this forum. Most of the people i know here are earning better than those who have regular jobs.
Activity: 753
Starting from absolutely zero it's possible to make out a living, but for the first few months you will have to work for free. You can join bounty campaigns of newly lauched projects, do social promotion or more complex things according to your capabilities. After a while, if you are good, it pays.
You're right! Many people start this way, including myself. You need time, luck and fulfill the conditions of the company of generosity in which you participate, then you can get tokens, with further implementation of them.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
Starting from absolutely zero it's possible to make out a living, but for the first few months you will have to work for free. You can join bounty campaigns of newly lauched projects, do social promotion or more complex things according to your capabilities. After a while, if you are good, it pays.
Pages:
Jump to: