Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you start from zero cash and make a living with the opportunities in crypto? - page 16. (Read 2135 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
You can. It will take time but it's possible.
Start with bounty campaigns. You'll have to be patient as you won't get your rewards right after the end of the campaign.
Then you'll have to invest wisely.
You might make a bit of money with airdrops but I wouldn't spend much time on it if I were you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
In my opinion it is not hard to start with zero. Bounty is easiest way to earn some good cash. I started in same way
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Of course it's possible, but you need to be very good, to work hard, and to have also a lot of luck.
Actually, you can start just with some airdrops and bounties, and if you choose the right ones, they can achieve a big value.

Actually, unless you start in a bounty, the possibility of a person to get involved in Cryptocurrency with zeri capital is very minimal. We all know that to be able to acquire a cryptocurrency, someone must have sufficient amount to buy a coin.
As for bounty, it is another thing to know about bounty. And it's features to get familiar with how to earn bitcoin
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
not really zero, to access the internet there is also a fee. it's just that there is no business risk. just shrinking inventory value. In addition, you can collect your crypto capital from the altcoin subforum, it will help you a lot Grin

Have you got any experience from other forums or other ways of earning coins other than bitcointalk? Are there any other profitable sources on the net out there?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Is not my case, I do have some savings so I didn´t start from absolutely nothing, but I had not much to start with. I am having a decent go at cryptos and I think it may be possible to make a living... What could be a good strategy?

If you have a stable internet connection i am going to say ye sypu can have money in these but i cannot consider it a stable if you are a beginner because it is gonna be hard and time consuming. Me i only have internet connection at home so i join in aome signature campaigns and i always post when i am at home and when i first have my salary my reward i am amaze but if you are living on your own you must need at least a huge experience. But it can do.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
Yes you can start crypto with out any cash to begin with. You can earn money if you have skills and talents in exchange of bitcoins. And you can join different campaigns to earn money. If are so dedicated and hardworking in the world of crypto surely in time you can make living on it. Strategy and knowledge is the key to be successful.
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
Of course it's possible, but you need to be very good, to work hard, and to have also a lot of luck.
Actually, you can start just with some airdrops and bounties, and if you choose the right ones, they can achieve a big value.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Is not my case, I do have some savings so I didn´t start from absolutely nothing, but I had not much to start with. I am having a decent go at cryptos and I think it may be possible to make a living... What could be a good strategy?

Zero experience is very difficult and it takes a long time to learn.

If I were zero cash, I could make a living from cryptocurrency. I can find the signature reward task.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
It's possible for those who are new to this project but for us who have some business to earn money did not start with zero we join Bitcoin and it serves as other income for us.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
Starting from absolutely nothing will be incredibly hard, it is possible but your journey is only going to be even more difficult that is why we see many people eager to earn some crypto  giving up after a while in a way this is similar to trying to make money in the internet, you can start from zero but things get a lot easier if you can invest a few hundred dollars.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
Yes we can start to zero cash and make living with the help of electronic currency  as long as we work for the electronic currency world we can earn and achieve  a state of living  we  want
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
Starting Cryptos with zero stood out to be one the most outstanding feature of Cryptos, there are so many opportunities created by Cryptos  e.g in this forum there are so many ways of earning Cryptos with zero cash like signature and bounty campaigns, offering of graphic designs and programming jobs.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Most people that are engage with crypto were just looking for a part time job to earn extra income..in my case its not really that i start with nothing because i have my regular job in private sector and entering this forum is a blessing where i can profit well.Although it wasn't that easy to earn money at first but at least i already make a living with it through my hardworks and proper time management just to do both job well.It is actually a nice source of income compared to my regular job that only pays a minimum wage but in crypto its opportunity really did help to achieve what i wanted in my life.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
You have the opportunity to join in airdrop or join bounty programs such as signature campaigns, facebook campaigns, telegram campaigns, joining translations and many other ways.
good luck.
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
I have been there, when I started here, I really have nothing. I earned my money from signature campaign, and I started learning how to grow my money from there. I studied about cryptocurrency, investment, and trading. This requires a lot of patience, experience, failure and a lot more. Just work hard.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
Yes one can start from a zero cash and make it big in crypto currency but you must be ready to render services with your skill and patience is also required for you to succeed in that way dude.
Activity: 518
Easily, in the presence of the computer with internet connection. It is necessary that there was a purpose, and a necessary minimum for its achievement. We participate in bounty campaigns, we collect and we grow.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business

There's no possible even if you have not saving's in starting in crypto, at least you have a goal and hardworker.you can earn without saving  by joining the bounty campaign,all you need is to educate first yourself about the circulation of virtual currency and being an enthusiam of being a bounty hunters  by finding a good ICO in crypto world.even we have a zero capital in this kind of bussiness era,we can become profitable in our country and being successfull someday,by doing a simple task in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
yes it is possible but it's not going to be easy but it was worth it. I actually joined and participated on some signature campaigns when I started here, it took a while before I was able to earn a decent amount which i used for trading and investing.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
Very possible to acquire the wealth of bitcoin without having anything with you. You can absolutely do that if you are hardworking, you join bitcoin paying campaign . For instance, imagine you save up all your bitcoin payment as a senior member in your wallet since bitcoin was less than $500  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: