Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you start from zero cash and make a living with the opportunities in crypto? - page 17. (Read 2135 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 0
Yes it is possible to start from zero cash and you can earn in crypto as long as you have access to the internet. Like in this forum there many bounty campaigns that you can join you just have to do what they are requiring you to, be diligent and follow their rules.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
Is not my case, I do have some savings so I didn´t start from absolutely nothing, but I had not much to start with. I am having a decent go at cryptos and I think it may be possible to make a living... What could be a good strategy?

I started from zero bitcoin and up until now, I never had a bitcoin.  I am earning through signature campaigns.  I was able to earn not more than one bitcoin but it certainly makes my life a little easier.  It is now much comfortable.  It is possible to have bitcoin even without anmoney to start with.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I think it's possible if you're a hard worker. Grin. I also start without investing anything but I still can be able to earn enough money with crypto to pay for my living just by joining signature campaign and bounty campaign in this forum. Then I used the amount of cryptocurrency I earned from campaign to start trading to get more money faster. Beside you can try airdrop although it's not really good but it's still an easy way to earn money without investing Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Honestly it does make someone better in terms of financial capacity however don't rely on it right away. Especially when you get really good in trading, and you make profits more than what you expect; it is really helpful and there are a lot of opportunities in the world of crypto.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
A bit difficult but I think it is feasible. Probably not much to say about bounty. You can start the bounty campaign for free and use the reward to trade on cryptocurency. However, I advise you to protect your life by securing a reserve of energy. It is really necessary to anyone.

Bitcoin has a lot of reliable opportunities to earned cryptocurrencies even its started from zero .Like in signsture and airdrops probably no such money to pay its all your kinds and efforts of doing right to have benefits on bitcoin. Crypto means me a lot due to their legit transaction and securing payments.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
A bit difficult but I think it is feasible. Probably not much to say about bounty. You can start the bounty campaign for free and use the reward to trade on cryptocurency. However, I advise you to protect your life by securing a reserve of energy. It is really necessary to anyone.

Right.You can start earning bitcoin with zero capital through engaging in signature and bounty campaigns.It may not be as big as the profit from trading but that can be a good start already.And from there,you can start trading even with a small amount of capital so you can also have your own experience which will really teach you to become skillful the next time you trade.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Activity: 272
For those who started crypto from the beginning for me is a good strategy, because for those who invest in crypto it is easier to earn a profit, than to keep it in the bank.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
With zero experience it is very difficult. Maybe impossible. There is a learning curve to trading or gambling crypto in sports. Those are probably the two easiest crypto opportunities to get into & they can take years to learn before a person consistently makes money with them. There is also no guarantee a person will ever reach a point where either becomes profitable, rather than an overall loss.

Having background experience or knowledge could help. Having a background as a software engineer or a web developer who can build apps in crypto that could make it easier.

I would  be interested in knowing more about the betting part. I have not heard yet about crypto sports, but if you think is worth a look... I can put some time to it.
We can start with nothing ,crypto has a lot of potential and opportunities they offered to us. It is easy to earn crypto by joining signature campaign, airdrops and other reliable source in this kind of crypto works. It is possible to continue growing our money by investing and trading All of us interested and stand to have a future with crypto.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
With zero experience it is very difficult. Maybe impossible. There is a learning curve to trading or gambling crypto in sports. Those are probably the two easiest crypto opportunities to get into & they can take years to learn before a person consistently makes money with them. There is also no guarantee a person will ever reach a point where either becomes profitable, rather than an overall loss.

Having background experience or knowledge could help. Having a background as a software engineer or a web developer who can build apps in crypto that could make it easier.

I would  be interested in knowing more about the betting part. I have not heard yet about crypto sports, but if you think is worth a look... I can put some time to it.
Activity: 490
I started working in the crypto world from scratch, when I really did not have the capital to do trading, investment or other work. But I take advantage of the opportunities that exist in crypto, I make money in crypto by following some airdrop and work in some bounty. Finally, I get money from bounty and airdrop and I will collect until the amount is enough for trading or investment.
Activity: 150
Is not my case, I do have some savings so I didn´t start from absolutely nothing, but I had not much to start with. I am having a decent go at cryptos and I think it may be possible to make a living... What could be a good strategy?
Actually it can be possible because people do really start all from nothing at first because there is no such thing that have already existed in mankind that was already big at first especially in earning money because people are all starting from literally nothing which is a small beginning and it just turns out that from that small beginning people are seeking for greater opportunities to make that small amount turns into a higher quantity and that was how earning in crypto works that from small monetary value, you can turn it into a higher one upon working on crypto.
Activity: 75
I suppose if you are immensely Lucky but it is incredibly unlikely. Definitely if starting with zero. And even starting with very Little Cash, it seems a huge risk to take.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

No. Just my advice, get a job -> buy cryptos -> start investing.
That is all, you wont get rich with a little $2 that you get from an airdrop, stop being so selfish PLEASE.
Activity: 151

Yes its possible to make a living in cryptocurrency even without capital. Based in my experience I was completely broke and all i have are my laptop,smartphone and internet connection. Since I am a home maker and a full time mother I was just depending on my husband until I realize I want to earn my own money. Thankful that my sister introduced me to cryptocurrency most specially bitcoin (By the way she's also making a living through crypto trading) So I started my journey in crypto with nothing I just read and joined the forum and started participating in signature campaigns and bounties. I invested half of my earnings since then. And im starting to trade as well. Im grabbing this opportunities just to earn some extra income since my husband is the only one working right now.

This is a very good example how lucky and at the same time a proof that crypto can make your financial life easy. For example in trading, I have a friend that bought a coin at cents and then 6 months later, the price went up to 2$. He bought a car, build a house and then bought what he want. Those early birds, and the people who are lucky in the coin that they have bought is a few example on how we are benefited by the adoption in crypto. Another thing is that there are new millionaires by doing business in crypto, this would take a lot of skills but if your business (example you made an exchanges locally) and it is being used by many. Congratulations you have now a successful business, and if you improved that business in an ever changing crypto world. You might even become a billionaire.
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
Of course it's possible, and - if you are good and work hard - you can much more than a living.
There are plenty of people here that started form zero. Not all of them are millionaires, but a good number reached a satisfactory level of life.
So... good luck!
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772

Of course we can start from zero cash and make a living with the opportunities in crypto by means of joining the campaigns here in the forum and in social media just make sure that you qualified the qualifications needed to be able to join the campaigns and if had finished the campaign that would be the time they will pay us with coin and with that earnings we can trade and make a living out of it we just need to manage our earnings properly to avoid losses.

Exactly. I also started from scratch. I just joined signature campaigns and try to save as much. And then when I learn trading and decided to get my hands dirty, I used my saved bitcoin to channel funds for my trading activity. I think that's what most of us has done here. And some of us have been successful traders and earning tons of money.

Yes you can start with zero. I choose to start here by posting cause  there is no money involve and this is a big help for us broke people and opportunity to get involve with bitcoin. But dont just start with zero but start with positive mind, hardwork, patience and determination. And get motivated from others who changed their lives in a better living by the help of bitcoin.

I would say its one thing to earn, but if you don't have a positive mindset then I'm sure that you will fail. Joining campaigns is not that easy, you need patience as well to be able to grow your account overtime and have a good payment so that you will have enough funds for your trading.
Activity: 96
Merit: 15

Of course we can start from zero cash and make a living with the opportunities in crypto by means of joining the campaigns here in the forum and in social media just make sure that you qualified the qualifications needed to be able to join the campaigns and if had finished the campaign that would be the time they will pay us with coin and with that earnings we can trade and make a living out of it we just need to manage our earnings properly to avoid losses.
Activity: 448
I started from scratch, I participated and still participate in bounty companies. When after the bounty there were funds - I invested them. Also there are acquaintances who started from scratch and now earn well
Activity: 532
zero cash to start? this means you have nothing. or you mean you have zero cash to invest?. if you have zero cash and have nothing then it is impossible to you earn and this is like a poor person with nothing. or you want to loan money to cover up you daily expense for a while and work to earn but doing bounty campaign takes a week or months before you get paid and need to have high rank to earn high and online jobs require skills if you have that then it is possible. if zero cash to invest then you can make a living. you won't have to worry about your house, your food and bills for a while.
Pages:
Jump to: