Pages:
Author

Topic: [CANCELLED] Mainstreet Investment LP (MIT) SECURITIZED BLOCKCHAIN ASSET - page 2. (Read 23217 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131

I don't get it.

Where is the verification form ?
The page load something and BlockTrades appear without possibility of buying any token.

Activity: 995
Merit: 500
OK you said EU is allowed. Now in ico site Germany is not listed as allowed??

It is weird, if they think Germany is not EU country? And UK citizens can invest, am I right? BTW, the funding situation sucks, the project will fail. R.I.P.

Yes very very strange and fishy.

Not sure where you saw that, but Germany is in the list of allowed countries on the sale site.
It's even in the dropdown menu Smiley

Passport (Only for the following countries: Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Germany, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Norway, Peru, Portugal, South Africa, Switzerland) Stands under countrys. Dropdown germany is avalible. But really too much personal information required.

OK sory they added Germany. In the morning there was no Grmany

It is weird, if they think Germany is not EU country? And UK citizens can invest, am I right? BTW, the funding situation sucks, the project will fail. R.I.P.

Not sure where you saw that, but Germany is in the list of allowed countries on the sale site.
It's even in the dropdown menu Smiley

Passport (Only for the following countries: Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Germany, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Norway, Peru, Portugal, South Africa, Switzerland) Stands under countrys. Dropdown germany is avalible. But really too much personal information required.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Too many personal information required, I will let this go. This is for me is against what Cryptocurrencies is all about

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Mainstreet.ky - 1st Securitized Blockchain Asset

Mainstreet Investment Token (MIT) Sale Now Live At:

https://sale.mainstreet.ky/

Sale Ends In:

So still not possible that EU users can join the ico right?
Just want to know that i can leave the boat and save time watching it.

It was posted on here before but you can see from the PR on the Intellisys website that EU users can participate.

http://www.intellisys.ai/mainstreet-investment-removes-restrictions-widens-investor-eligibility/

The only excluded jurisdictions are now USA and Hong Kong.

thx a lot
So still not possible that EU users can join the ico right?
Just want to know that i can leave the boat and save time watching it.
You can also watch Charlie's live video speaking to our Chinese supporters.

Check it out for the latest news!

http://www.inke.cn/live.html?uid=390904563&id=1488162557328194

Mainstreet Investment Inks Agreement with Jaxx, Di Iorio to Come on as Advisor
Intellisys bolsters board with addition of one of the original founders of Ethereum

We are very excited that Anthony will join our board of advisors. As one of the original founders of Ethereum, Anthony brings a wealth of experience in blockchain, but an even greater business acumen as we prepare to manage the very first liquid private equity fund on the blockchain,” said Jason Granger, chief executive officer of Intellisys Capital. “Mainstreet is at the forefront of a new frontier to provide liquid investments in private equity that will help to push blockchain technology forward.”

The Mainstreet Investment Token goes on sale Feb. 27, with 50 million available for purchase. Proceeds from the sale will fund the acquisition of U.S. middle-market companies. The sale will run through April 26, or until all tokens have been sold and is capped at US$25 million, with a 10 percent holdback for additional investment and working capital needs on existing investments.

“With Jaxx, you’ll be able to use your ethereum address and receive Mainstreet tokens,” said Di Iorio. “We’re very excited to be working with Mainstreet.”

The sale will occur on Mainstreet’s website with the help of Trulioo, a Vancouver, B.C.-based provider of identity confirmation software, to ensure that information provided by investors complies with Anti-Money Laundering and Know-Your-Customer requirements.

Along with listing the token, BlockTrades International Inc. will be providing help with processing of the sale, allowing participants to take part in the token offering using well more than two dozen accepted cryptocurrencies, in addition to Bitcoin and Ethereum.

The digital token will also trade on exchange C2Cx.

A full copy of the offering memorandum with complete details on the token sale can be found on the Intellisys and Mainstreet websites at intellisys.ai and mainstreet.ky.

About Intellisys Capital
Intellisys Capital LLC is the general partner of Mainstreet Investment, LP, a limited partnership private equity fund powered by the Ethereum blockchain. Led by Jason Granger and Charlie Schrem of Intellisys, Mainstreet Investment is issuing a digital token security backed by real assets and which provides real investment returns to holders.

For media inquiries, contact:

[email protected]

For corporate inquiries, contact:

[email protected]
Tune in for a LIVE broadcast from China, 9pm EST / 10am China time.

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/JFlXiByyA1KH1DGIj2YEuQ

The Legal Aspects Of Mainstreet Investment LP by Jason Granger

Jason Granger, Intellisys' CEO, goes through the legal aspects behind Mainstreet Investment LP.
He explains in detail what it took to make sure the fund and the token are sound from a legal perspective

https://vimeo.com/205157691

I have question that I couldn't answer reading the old posts and the ITO materials.
The fund Mainstreet Investment will be based in Cayman Islands and will ave a form of LP, the GP Intellisys Capital will be based in Cayman Island and will have a form of LCC, the limited partner Mainstreet Investment Token will be based in Cayman Islands but what form will have?

The MIT token is Ethereum based so it is not based anywhere. It will be freely tradable on exchanges, however only the token holders registered with us will receive distributions.
Tokens that are unregistered are just tokens, they can be traded on exchanges but they don't represent a security.

Watch the video we are going to post shortly for more on the Legal Aspects of Mainstreet Investment LP. 
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I have question that I couldn't answer reading the old posts and the ITO materials.
The fund Mainstreet Investment will be based in Cayman Islands and will ave a form of LP, the GP Intellisys Capital will be based in Cayman Island and will have a form of LCC, the limited partner Mainstreet Investment Token will be based in Cayman Islands but what form will have?

Check out our CEO, Jason Granger, introducing Mainstreet Investment LP

"Intellisys Capital's CEO, Jason Granger, talks about their private equity investment fund, Mainstreet.
He also delves into how the idea originated after getting in touch with Charlie Shrem and a lot more."

https://vimeo.com/204965378

Activity: 237
Merit: 100
I don't get an invite when typing in my email to this address...https://intellisysfund.herokuapp.com

Could somebody please help?
Pages:
Jump to: