Pages:
Author

Topic: [CANCELLED] Mainstreet Investment LP (MIT) SECURITIZED BLOCKCHAIN ASSET - page 4. (Read 23217 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Interesting, this (third? fourth?) delay in the ICO start emphasizes just how much MIT relies on Chinese investors for this project...
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Mainstreet.ky - 1st Securitized Blockchain Asset
Eligibility to invest in the Fund and acquire MIT is open globally; however, no residents of the United States or European Union may participate. - Very important thing i missed before ... hope everyone else is paying attention  Wink

We have updated eligibility a few weeks back and we also made an announcement.

Only excluded countries are USA and Hong Kong, everyone else can participate including EU countries.

Here's the announcement for more info: http://www.intellisys.ai/mainstreet-investment-removes-restrictions-widens-investor-eligibility/

It is a bit interesting. If USA and HK citizens can't purchase your token/share, how will you limit them? I assume you only disallow the IP there, how about they use VPN to buy? And will you allow them trade in the exchanges?

We replied to the first two questions in the post above. Yes they will be tradable on exchanges once distribution is complete after the ITO end.
Eligibility to invest in the Fund and acquire MIT is open globally; however, no residents of the United States or European Union may participate. - Very important thing i missed before ... hope everyone else is paying attention  Wink

Only excluded countries are USA and Hong Kong, everyone else can participate including EU countries.

Here's the announcement for more info: http://www.intellisys.ai/mainstreet-investment-removes-restrictions-widens-investor-eligibility/

It is a bit interesting. If USA and HK citizens can't purchase your token/share, how will you limit them? I assume you only disallow the IP there, how about they use VPN to buy? And will you allow them trade in the exchanges?

User will have to register and provide proof of ID and residence for KYC/AML purposes. VPN won't get you around having to provide such info. We will have a platform for people to register when the ITO starts.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
awesome  Grin good luck. I hope many fans in this project and I am still waiting on the bounty program  Smiley

We don't have a bounty program, if things change in the future we will make announcements.
if you don't have any bounty program than you must change your plan, it is totally your own decision, but I think you should consider this as well, bitcointalk is the largest community of bitcoin users, not only within the forum but bounty will help to cover most of the web with the social media, article and media bounties,

Yes, marketing and promotion in bitcointalk forum is extremely important, you know here is the biggest community, paying in bitcoin is good, if you afraid US people get LP coins.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
awesome  Grin good luck. I hope many fans in this project and I am still waiting on the bounty program  Smiley

We don't have a bounty program, if things change in the future we will make announcements.
if you don't have any bounty program than you must change your plan, it is totally your own decision, but I think you should consider this as well, bitcointalk is the largest community of bitcoin users, not only within the forum but bounty will help to cover most of the web with the social media, article and media bounties,
Activity: 331

Good question, after I view the whole OP, I can answer your one question: "If USA and HK citizens can't purchase your token/share, how will you limit them? I assume you only disallow the IP there, how about they use VPN to buy?"

Answer: BTC will be captured by the exchange handling the ITO, AML, and KYC for this project, and will be immediately converted to ETH and also sent to the multisig account.

So they will check the investors' ID to avoid them. Second question, i can't answer, please let Charlie answer.
Activity: 301

Is anyone able to access the official website, each wants to open always appear : "The connection has timed out"

Is it my connection is problem or website being maintenace?  Roll Eyes

Website is up and running no maintenance is being performed.
What is wrong with this guys this is the second time they would postpone the ICO, I hope this is not because of legal issue or maybe the exchanges issues. 

No legal issues we did our homework with that. It's to make sure our Chinese investors are also included since there are withdrawal issues with local exchanges.
Hey did you guys just postponed the ITO? I thought that ITO would start today because when I check http://mainstreet.ky/ (day before yesterday) the countdown was 1 day left

Yes we did postpone it, read the announcement above your post for more info.
Activity: 248

Not an open bounty especially signature bounty has less media exposures, Charlie you are so rich, but why don't share some for signature campaign for general users? It doesn't make sense.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Eligibility to invest in the Fund and acquire MIT is open globally; however, no residents of the United States or European Union may participate. - Very important thing i missed before ... hope everyone else is paying attention  Wink
Activity: 517
Is anyone able to access the official website, each wants to open always appear : "The connection has timed out"

Is it my connection is problem or website being maintenace?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
What is wrong with this guys this is the second time they would postpone the ICO, I hope this is not because of legal issue or maybe the exchanges issues. 
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Hey did you guys just postponed the ITO? I thought that ITO would start today because when I check http://mainstreet.ky/ (day before yesterday) the countdown was 1 day left
Mainstreet Investment Reschedules Token Sale
Sale of 50 million digital tokens launches Feb. 27

GRAND CAYMAN, Cayman Islands — Cayman Islands exempt limited partnership Mainstreet Investment is announcing that it is rescheduling its token sale.  News last week from China has impacted liquidity in one of the world’s largest cryptocurrency markets, and has restricted the access to many people’s crypto accounts. Many of Mainstreet’s investment partners are experiencing liquidity constraints due to withdrawal prohibitions levied on China’s top exchanges. As we want to give everyone who is eligible a fair opportunity to invest in the sale, we feel it would be best to delay the start of the token sale.  

Mainstreet’s goal is to maintain strong momentum from the opening to ensure significant liquidity on exchanges after the token sale.  In an effort to ensure maximum participation by the world’s largest markets, including China & Europe, it’s important that all investors have access to the same discount structures provided in the smart contract schedule.  When the $25 million cap is reached, Mainstreet will become a top 15 traded token by market capitalization, which will create strong demand for tokenholders.

“Part of Mainstreet’s mission is to encourage a more stable token ecosystem and temper the extreme volatility of traditional token sales” said Jason Granger, CEO of Intellisys Capital, Mainstreet’s general partner. “While it is not ideal to reschedule the sale, our commitment to our investors is to provide a stable and transparent investment platform.  We anticipate that the additional two weeks will give all of our investors the necessary time to access the funds needed to invest in Mainstreet as Chinese exchanges finalize their KYC/AML processes.”

Mainstreet continues to strengthen its partnerships in China and Europe.  As part of this effort, Charlie Shrem and Jason Granger will be hosting a press conference in Shanghai, China on February 25, 2017 facilitated by Shared Finance. Charlie will continue the worldwide tour with a stop in Switzerland at the Start Summit on March 24.

“We’re really excited about Main Street in all the potential that we can bring, however we do not want to exclude anyone, and many of our Chinese investors would like to be a part of this,” comments Charlie Shrem.

The Mainstreet Investment Token goes on sale Feb. 27, with 50 million Mainstreet Investment Tokens (MITs) available for purchase. The sale will run through April 28, 2017, or until the $25 Million cap has been reached.

Proceeds from the Mainstreet sale will fund the acquisition of U.S. middle-market companies. The sale is capped at US$25 million, with a 10 percent holdback for additional investment and working capital needs for existing investments.

A full copy of the offering memorandum with complete details on the token sale can be found on the Intellisys and Mainstreet websites at intellisys.ai and mainstreet.ky.

About Intellisys Capital
Intellisys Capital LLC is the general partner of Mainstreet Investment, LP, an exempt limited partnership private equity fund powered by the Ethereum blockchain. Led by Jason Granger and Charlie Schrem of Intellisys, Mainstreet Investment is issuing a digital token security backed by real assets and which provides real investment returns to holders.

For media inquiries, contact:

[email protected]

For investor relations, contact:

[email protected]

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
Activity: 83
Thai translator and Blogger icoreview.com
I wait to invest it now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252