Pages:
Author

Topic: [CANCELLED] Mainstreet Investment LP (MIT) SECURITIZED BLOCKCHAIN ASSET - page 3. (Read 23217 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Mainstreet.ky - 1st Securitized Blockchain Asset
Interesting project, finally I found the thread! Was looking forward to get some MIT last time around but have to wait for a little longer.

Went through the docs on the two sites and there was a lot of interesting material to read, well done for putting it all together and, I guess, spending quite a bit of money in legal due diligence.

I like what you guys are trying to do, you are the first project that actually goes out to make a private security on the blockchain.

Also like the fact you chose Ethereum. Hope there won't be anymore delays.

Thanks for the support and taking the time to read our documentation.
Yes ours is a bald proposition but we have done our homework to comply with regulations.
There shouldn't be anymore delays this time however we are looking at market conditions and we will make decisions based on that.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
WUT? NO BOUNTY?!

Huh Huh Huh
 Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 244
Does exist a slack group?

Yes, there is:  http://slack.intellisys.ai/   It is listed in the original post, so you need to read the whole passage first. But it doesn't matter, my pleasure.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Does exist a slack group?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I reserve Vietnamese translation for bounty. Thanks

You should read the posts back, they do not offer any bounty, they have their other marketing strategy, Charlie is famous, he has many celebrities in bitcoin community can support his fund.

yes , but they do signature bounty ... no ?

This is a close signature campaign, only open to those hero and legendary members, maybe they afraid spammers, not like qtum, LP is a different project, Charlie has different hobby.   Grin
Yes they have made it exclusive for staff and hero/legendary members.I think this ICO is not for everyone but for exclusive ones
Activity: 588
Merit: 501

You should read the posts back, they do not offer any bounty, they have their other marketing strategy, Charlie is famous, he has many celebrities in bitcoin community can support his fund.

This is a close signature campaign, only open to those hero and legendary members, maybe they afraid spammers, not like qtum, LP is a different project, Charlie has different hobby.   Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 508

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

Activity: 434
Activity: 249
HELLO !

WHERE BOUNTY?

- TWIT BOUNTY
- FACEBOOK BOUNTY?
- LINKIN BOUNTY?

WHAT IS COIN? PRISON COIN? WHAT FISH?! CONFUSE, NO CARE! WANT BOUTNY!!!!11!!1!!

They have claimed they don't have bounties, because they don't need us, Charlie has many celebrities friends can give him easy 25 million usd, like Eric Voorhees scammer.   Grin Grin  Charlie himself was a prisoner. Do you wanna lose money?

I think this project would do well when the ICO is listed, Melonport sold out yesterday in minutes and I expect Mainstreet to do the same.

Concerning Charlie, I think if you are without a sin you can cast stone at him. He made a silly mistake and anyone can do so. The discussion should be about Mainstreet project

I don't do money laundry like OP, I don't have criminal records, you say all things are wrong. You said charlie made silly mistake? No, he intentionally did that, because there is very high commission of money laundry, it is 20%.  Grin Grin  You think he was fooled by the criminals? No. He made millions from dirty money, it is the truth.
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
Yes max raise. Any raise they do 50% is their share already with 5% management. Seems excessive. Unless someone can clarify.

You should get on their Slack they are quite active there and you'd get quick answers.

http://slack.intellisys.ai/

I too want this clarified. And no i dont plan to join slack.
Also what i really want to ask is that the amount raised (in BTC and ETH) will be converted straight to fiat at whatever the exchange rate is after the ICO ends. Then how will I benefit if I am long bitcoin?

lets say bitcoin rises to 2000 USD by end of 2017. By not participating in this ICO I would have doubled my fiat. On the other hand the MIT acquired companies would have to appreciate by 4 times it current fiat value to realize the same fiat gain (since 50% of the profit goes to management).  

Also how can we be sure that the company valuation of the companies being bought by management are not inflated?

On a personal note, I support charlie and what he did for bitcoin in earlier turbulent times.

We recommend reading our ITOM, Company Prospectus and Investors Deck on Mainstreet.ky and Intellisys.ai if you want to learn more about how our fund works.
We advise not to contribute in our sale if some things are unclear, we believe they are explained very well in our documentation.

There's many people who are long on Bitcoin but then everyone in the world would be playing the same game if they were sure to make 4x their investment right?
There are also many people who invest in private equity funds, there must be a reason for that too? Mainstreet caters for these people.
People who likes their assets to be backed by real companies however with a token that is very liquid compared to regular private equity funds.

If the companies we intend to purchase had inflated valuations and we don't find out we would lose money and we would be in the wrong business.
However we strongly believe our executive team has solid investment background to be able to determine the right valuation of companies and strike competitive deals.

Thanks for the answers. Your token sale is legit than 99% of the ICOs done in past few years in cryptospace. So the chances of value of MIT going to zero after launch is miniscule.
On the other hand chances of MIT token value to appreciate 200% to 1000% (not uncommon in crypto space) is also miniscule. At best investors can look forward to 10% appreciation of MIT token every year.

Not sure you are targeting this token sale to the right audience. It is more suited to mom and pop investors.
Sorry Guys, 10% return is not worth it to go through the KYC/AML procedure requirements. Also, anyone participating in token sale is actually shorting bitcoin.

Good Luck to the team and potential investors. However, I will pass this one.
Yes max raise. Any raise they do 50% is their share already with 5% management. Seems excessive. Unless someone can clarify.

You should get on their Slack they are quite active there and you'd get quick answers.

http://slack.intellisys.ai/

I too want this clarified. And no i dont plan to join slack.
Also what i really want to ask is that the amount raised (in BTC and ETH) will be converted straight to fiat at whatever the exchange rate is after the ICO ends. Then how will I benefit if I am long bitcoin?

lets say bitcoin rises to 2000 USD by end of 2017. By not participating in this ICO I would have doubled my fiat. On the other hand the MIT acquired companies would have to appreciate by 4 times it current fiat value to realize the same fiat gain (since 50% of the profit goes to management).  

Also how can we be sure that the company valuation of the companies being bought by management are not inflated?

On a personal note, I support charlie and what he did for bitcoin in earlier turbulent times.

We recommend reading our ITOM, Company Prospectus and Investors Deck on Mainstreet.ky and Intellisys.ai if you want to learn more about how our fund works.
We advise not to contribute in our sale if some things are unclear, we believe they are explained very well in our documentation.

There's many people who are long on Bitcoin but then everyone in the world would be playing the same game if they were sure to make 4x their investment right?
There are also many people who invest in private equity funds, there must be a reason for that too? Mainstreet caters for these people.
People who likes their assets to be backed by real companies however with a token that is very liquid compared to regular private equity funds.

If the companies we intend to purchase had inflated valuations and we don't find out we would lose money and we would be in the wrong business.
However we strongly believe our executive team has solid investment background to be able to determine the right valuation of companies and strike competitive deals.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
HELLO !

WHERE BOUNTY?

- TWIT BOUNTY
- FACEBOOK BOUNTY?
- LINKIN BOUNTY?

They have claimed they don't have bounties, because they don't need us, Charlie has many celebrities friends can give him easy 25 million usd, like Eric Voorhees scammer.   Grin Grin  Charlie himself was a prisoner. Do you wanna lose money?

I think this project would do well when the ICO is listed, Melonport sold out yesterday in minutes and I expect Mainstreet to do the same.

Concerning Charlie, I think if you are without a sin you can cast stone at him. He made a silly mistake and anyone can do so. The discussion should be about Mainstreet project
HELLO !

WHERE BOUNTY?

- TWIT BOUNTY
- FACEBOOK BOUNTY?
- LINKIN BOUNTY?

We don't have plans to offer bounties, we are aware that some projects do. What we saw is a lot of spam going around when these bounties are on and people may get misled into contributing into a sale because of the buzz, not because the token is actually worthwhile. Our approach is to present the information about our project and make the relevant documents available. We have a Slack for people to come on and ask us questions. We let people make their own educated judgement about Mainstreet. We also recommend to read all our documentation first.
Activity: 249
HELLO !

WHERE BOUNTY?

- TWIT BOUNTY
- FACEBOOK BOUNTY?
- LINKIN BOUNTY?

Activity: 308
HELLO !

WHERE BOUNTY?

- TWIT BOUNTY
- FACEBOOK BOUNTY?
- LINKIN BOUNTY?

Activity: 248
And another one on CoinTelegraph... mmmh busy day!

With Charlie Shrem as Advisor Changelly Is Set to Outperform ShapeShift

Changelly is always better than Shapeshift, because their rate is much higher than SS, SS has 10% margin, why changelly has much lower margin than SS. Glad to see they are partners.

its fine with me, i have been sitting on the fence about this one, just trying to absorb all the info as it come in and i'm very happy to come to the conclusion to get in.

Times are changing in cryptoland, as they do. Gone are the quick-flip ICO,Alt days. Nothing but garbage as far as the eye can see, people trying to out-scam one another thu false promises to users who don't know enough to challenge them.

But here's MainStreet.  A Real world, long term, experience backed investment being offered to ALL OF US (well minus Americans but its complicated)
We don't get many long term gems offered here (and less and less every year), and i can say i don't think we have EVER had an offering exactly like this!

If your looking for something long term, legit and real world like i am, this is it. No doubt. 

You launch this at best possible time Charlie, the highest possible funding here really opens up MainStreet's plans more off the bat! Cheesy

We appreciate the support, thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Interesting, this (third? fourth?) delay in the ICO start emphasizes just how much MIT relies on Chinese investors for this project...

It's the second delay. I do understand the team wanting to be able to have a successful token sale and make sure everyone is included right at the beginning when people can get the better deal.

its fine with me, i have been sitting on the fence about this one, just trying to absorb all the info as it come in and i'm very happy to come to the conclusion to get in.

Times are changing in cryptoland, as they do. Gone are the quick-flip ICO,Alt days. Nothing but garbage as far as the eye can see, people trying to out-scam one another thu false promises to users who don't know enough to challenge them.

But here's MainStreet.  A Real world, long term, experience backed investment being offered to ALL OF US (well minus Americans but its complicated)
We don't get many long term gems offered here (and less and less every year), and i can say i don't think we have EVER had an offering exactly like this!

If your looking for something long term, legit and real world like i am, this is it. No doubt. 

You launch this at best possible time Charlie, the highest possible funding here really opens up MainStreet's plans more off the bat! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
Interesting, this (third? fourth?) delay in the ICO start emphasizes just how much MIT relies on Chinese investors for this project...

It's the second delay. I do understand the team wanting to be able to have a successful token sale and make sure everyone is included right at the beginning when people can get the better deal.
I also don't think doing postpone ITO is a problem if the team have good marketing and promotion strategies, I am very interested in this project and will keep my eye on it. if ICO do will in beginning I will join too.
Pages:
Jump to: