Author

Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions - page 182. (Read 706133 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
YES WE CANN!  Cheesy
Now time to shake some weak hands, if You wanna sell - please do - I'll be glad to pick some more cheap CANNs! Wink
Holding & chilling!
Cheers! Smiley

~ Strugg
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
I wait 2016 legal 100%

Activity: 704
Merit: 500
its manipulation to keep price lower so people stupidly dump into his/her buy orders (accumulation)

seems to be working as people are selling on bid side for peanuts...these ppl never learn  Cheesy

The next few weeks could be very interesting for CANN, 10k satoshi should be in sight once the weak hands are flushed out
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
i aint selling for peanuts, better sell in few years time  Grin
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
its manipulation to keep price lower so people stupidly dump into his/her buy orders (accumulation)
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Looks like it peaked at 2k.. steady decline now.

You sure about that?

Looks like this is a clear case of market manipulation of the legendary "mysterious 420 trader" ... Big money flowing in , he is trying to hide the sell order books for what reason I don't know...
legendary
Activity: 868
twitter.com/natmcmolecule

You sure about that?

Activity: 247
Which one of you is the jokester who put up all the 420 orders?

quote]

Looks like this is a clear case of high frequency trading 420 algorithm supercomputers to me.
Activity: 586
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
legendary
Activity: 868
twitter.com/natmcmolecule
Which one of you is the jokester who put up all the 420 orders?

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Hello

You can buy some cheap CANN here: https://cryptoine.com/trade/cann_btc
Last trade price: 0.00001500

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
lol bots activated much?  where is dev's say/input on this? (if it matters?).  i assume this coin has news or whatever the case?  4/20 will be big huh?  pump mode initialized it appears LOL....this is not a 1k sat coin though, should be more so that's perhaps deserved.  guess we'll see how MUCH more?  granted i've always like this coin from the start, legit work and dev. 10-15k will prob be it...but honestly, it looks like it could go easily more.......wow........ Smiley
Could we see 10k sat again after the longest accumulation in alt history?

10k is easy  Smiley

Not too sure, too many bag holders from last event and people that bought at 3-5k. I think they will look to get out once they can if the price gets anywhere near 4-5k

We held around the 1000 sat mark for a few months so I guess most bagholders will have sold out at a loss and some time ago
Activity: 586
Waiting for my coins to rise !!

10k is easy  Smiley

Not too sure, too many bag holders from last event and people that bought at 3-5k. I think they will look to get out once they can if the price gets anywhere near 4-5k
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!

10k is easy  Smiley
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
good to see cann making some moves  Smiley
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
thats a nice backgorund rigth there!.
Activity: 406
CANN CannabisCoin Grinder 3D Printing on the ISG3D Livestream right now, if you're interested.

https://twitter.com/ISG3D/status/576346085251219457

Link to the streaming: http://www.isg3d.com/pages/live
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
lol, this is fun. It's the middle of the night, I wonder what will happen when people wake up.

It's morning in Europe, so they might be buying.  Just waiting for the USA to wake up Smiley
Jump to: