Author

Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions - page 202. (Read 706133 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Need a professional logo before all now, this coin is a good idea but the logo really need to be changed.

Cool

I think people have grown accustomed to the current logo, but you do raise a valid point.

Is there a universal "dispensary" image we could add to make it look more "professional" perhaps?

I can handle Photoshop, maybe I will try something, but in the end, Cannabis is Cannabis, they all are going to look the same and the current logo do the job at displaying it.

Still, I could try something more ''corporate''...
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
How is changing the logo going to help anything? Whats news on dispensaries? Grow site?

Why trips to South America and Vegas?
Activity: 535
Merit: 267
Need a professional logo before all now, this coin is a good idea but the logo really need to be changed.

Cool

I think people have grown accustomed to the current logo, but you do raise a valid point.

Is there a universal "dispensary" image we could add to make it look more "professional" perhaps?

The logo is very important to attract the people, most people are looking for something beautiful the rest they don't care, see around you, everybody want to be sexy they don't care about the science & technology, give them a logo and they will be happy  Roll Eyes (and we will be happy also  Cheesy)

I think we need something with more effect, more shape.

I'm not good in graphic, i work on the design and core for a cannabis game and i'm also looking for graphic artist.
Activity: 9
Im also happy to ship some CANN for logo.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252

Cool

Well changed I don't know, the weed leaf on the coin is nice thought.
It would be nice to have a "smoother" logo if you see what I mean

Yeah that's what I meant.

If anyone has a good photoshop knowedge, I would be pleased to give CANN to the one bringing us an amazing "professional-looking" logo !
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

Cool

Activity: 535
Merit: 267

Cool
Hey guys made a short Promo Video for CannabisCoin Check it out here http://youtu.be/T1aj4WjouVM on the official CannabisCoin Channel.

Feel free to help me out with donations here CV8R1Hy1WyETNUHh7o2ZumGqWciqHzGBd6 . I will be hopefully working on a longer/bigger/more in depth video soon. Every donation helps me keep on working and also may be used to help buy stock footage etc.

Hope you enjoy. #YesWeCann

Thank you for the video!

Please donate some CANN to :CV8R1Hy1WyETNUHh7o2ZumGqWciqHzGBd6

~D9

Thanks man, also let me know when you can get me some high def logos etc to use

Hey guys made a short Promo Video for CannabisCoin Check it out here http://youtu.be/T1aj4WjouVM on the official CannabisCoin Channel.

Feel free to help me out with donations here CV8R1Hy1WyETNUHh7o2ZumGqWciqHzGBd6 . I will be hopefully working on a longer/bigger/more in depth video soon. Every donation helps me keep on working and also may be used to help buy stock footage etc.

Thank you for the video!

~D9

2k CANN given away Smiley
Thanks for your work horny cactus, i'll be pleased to give you more CANN if you make an other quality video ! Smiley
THANK YOU SO MUCH! When I saw that I had the biggest smile Smiley I am starting to work on a larger and more indepth video. Just trying to get enough material together. Thanks again #YesWeCann Cheesy

Ahah you're welcome buddy ! Good luck for your future vid Wink

#YESWECANN

Btw, I highly encourage people to make CANN giveaways to people like him who help the community a lot.
His address : CV8R1Hy1WyETNUHh7o2ZumGqWciqHzGBd6
1/2k CANN is nothing guys, help him doing nice work Wink
Activity: 629
Merit: 500
Ponderously ruminative
hi,

is there a webpage for this coin?

thanks
by
kikan

Hi kikan

try this link

CannabisCoin videos here.

Welcome to CannabisCoin Community

Activity: 27
hi,

is there a webpage for this coin?

thanks
by
kikan
Activity: 19
What is MJPAY and what it does for CANN? Will it be global or locally USA?

Thanks.

I'm not a Dev so I don't know 100% but from what I get. MJPAY seems like it will be a payment processing system that will work alongside CannabisCoin to help dispensaries. Other then that I think right now it is still Hush Hush on details.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
What is MJPAY and what it does for CANN? Will it be global or locally USA?

Thanks.

Thank you for the video!

~D9

Thanks man, also let me know when you can get me some high def logos etc to use

Thank you for the video!

~D9

Thanks for your work horny cactus, i'll be pleased to give you more CANN if you make an other quality video ! Smiley
THANK YOU SO MUCH! When I saw that I had the biggest smile Smiley I am starting to work on a larger and more indepth video. Just trying to get enough material together. Thanks again #YesWeCann Cheesy

Thank you for the video!

~D9

Activity: 490
The Official CannabisCoin Team [CANN]

Thank you for the video!

~D9

Nice video buddy Wink
Thanks for the french touch with Edith Piaf ahah

#YESWECANN

PS : I'll probably donate very soon Smiley

Small article about MJPay can be found here.

Looking forward to more information.

Much respect to jdebunt!

Thank you from the team and the community!

~DeltaNine
YESWECANN
Dear Forum Members!

CannabisCoin added to YoBit.net Cryptocurrency Exchange:
https://yobit.net/en/trade/CANN/BTC

Added Yobit.net to OP

Also added Bitspark.io

I have not tested either one.

~DeltaNine