Author

Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions - page 203. (Read 706133 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Dear Forum Members!

CannabisCoin added to YoBit.net Cryptocurrency Exchange:
https://yobit.net/en/trade/CANN/BTC

Cool yes we cann
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Small article about MJPay can be found here.

Looking forward to more information.
Good article, about the last few sentences...i'm sure NOW we will see promises DONE!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Small article about MJPay can be found here.

Looking forward to more information.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Dear Forum Members!

CannabisCoin added to YoBit.net Cryptocurrency Exchange:
https://yobit.net/en/trade/CANN/BTC
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
Quote from: esotericizm

try adding

addnode=cann.cryptoservices.net

into your cannabiscoin.conf

cant understand this as i opened up my wallet yesterday and was fine, and today its not. very strange.
[/quote]

Shit happens...Could be for a number of reasons. For instance last month I got invoiced a day late by my hosting company and as a result all my dnsseeds went offline for 24 hours.
[/quote]

sorry for stupid question, but where do i find this cannabiscoin.conf? thanks
[/quote]

Assuming you are on windows you it will be at the following directory (You may need to enable hidden directories and file extensions.)

C:\users\\appdata\roaming\CannabisCoin

If its not there create "CannabisCoin.conf" and make sure it's file extension is .conf and not .conf.txt

open the file in notepad and add the following lines

Code:
addnode=seed.cannabiscoin.net
addnode=seed2.cannabiscoin.net
addnode=seed3.cannabiscoin.net
addnode=seed4.cannabiscoin.net
addnode=seed5.cannabiscoin.net

save it and restart the cannabiscoin wallet
[/quote]

all good my friend, pm me your cann address and i will forward you some cann for your kindness to help. thats what i love about the cann community, always somebody to help  Smiley

YES WE CANN!
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
guys whats up with the cann wallet, wont sync up, saying no block source available and 0 active connections to the network. what the hell lol

try adding

cant understand this as i opened up my wallet yesterday and was fine, and today its not. very strange.

Shit happens...Could be for a number of reasons. For instance last month I got invoiced a day late by my hosting company and as a result all my dnsseeds went offline for 24 hours.

Assuming you are on windows you it will be at the following directory (You may need to enable hidden directories and file extensions.)

C:\users\\appdata\roaming\CannabisCoin

If its not there create "CannabisCoin.conf" and make sure it's file extension is .conf and not .conf.txt

open the file in notepad and add the following lines

Code:
addnode=seed.cannabiscoin.net
addnode=seed2.cannabiscoin.net
addnode=seed3.cannabiscoin.net
addnode=seed4.cannabiscoin.net
addnode=seed5.cannabiscoin.net

save it and restart the cannabiscoin wallet
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
guys whats up with the cann wallet, wont sync up, saying no block source available and 0 active connections to the network. what the hell lol

try adding

try adding

legendary
FLAT OUT!!!

try adding

try adding

legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

get best of both pls: yes we cann on the top, cannabiscoin on the sides or ends   Tongue
This! Anyhow, both pls!  Cheesy

Hey guys sorry for the delay, and happy holidays to the CANN community. Yesterday, I went to see my friend at ISG3D and we worked on the final design for the CANN CannabisCoin Box, now I think it's looking very good with both "YesWeCann" and "CannabisCoin" written on it.

We will be working on the CANN Large Grinder tonight and add some text too, the whole package will be finally done for $25, or $15 for 1 item.

I will show you an official 3D printed version very quickly:

www.ISG3D.com

www.CannabisCoin.net

Thanks!

Activity: 490
The Official CannabisCoin Team [CANN]
Thanks for the support fellas!

Forward progression.  Let's get it on!

~D9
Activity: 392
Merit: 255

Creating NEW SHILL accounts for the purpose of trolling is very disrespectful to say the least from another coin team.

Future posts from you will be deleted.  Respect that.

~DeltaNine

Hi D9:

I'm a supporter of CANN and wish nothing but the best for this coin, this community and the cause.

Of the weedcoin developers, you're the only one so far that has delivered on the fundamental promise that weed can be purchased with crypto.  The fact that the HWC is still honoring 1 CANN for 1 pre-rolled joint says a great deal to me about the type of business person you are. 

As you know, I've been a very vocal dissenter of the behavior from those running CCN -- my post history should prove that.   
It's truly a crying shame, but their complete lack of professionalism and petty antics is embarrassing to say the least.  They're a bunch of childish hypocrites.  In fact, I've been banned from their own thread for trying to inform the measly few ignorant blind faith followers about who they really are.  People shouldn't forget the fact that at least one of them (the uneducated shit-half of the twin duo, James) is an accused criminal who allegedly stole money / resources for personal gain under the ruse of helping "patients".  A shyster through and through, and you'd be a fool to think he won't do it again and again and again......   

Anyway, while I certainly wouldn't put it past any of them, I just wanted to understand how you've come to know for certain that this newbie account "TokeD" or some of the others are in fact just shill accounts from the asshats at CCN?  Are you able to check IP addresses and confirm?  What are you doing to check and make sure before censoring?

If it's the losers at CCN, then by all means, lay down the hammer and ban them, but if you're only speculating and TokeD may actually be first time poster, banning this account may not have been the best choice of action at this point.  Expressing one's reasons for exiting the CANN market is not necessarily "trolling", FUD, but that's just my opinion.  I'm not complaining, it's your forum, but I was just asking so I know where the line might be drawn.

Thanks.

Good for you for helping to expose CCN.

I don't think anyone needs to prove which newbie accounts posting negatively are they or not.

With the attacks that have happened against D9 already, I never saw anything this relentless in crypto, at this stage anyone without a post history who is attacking D9 we should ignore automatically

Think about this from the teams point of view, the CANN project is a labor of love for them, when they get attacked it hit's their motivation. The competitors know this which is why they do it because D9 is threatening their own scams with his integrity and real-world results he is showing. Credit to D9 for staying the course, a lot of people would just give up and think it's not worth the hassle with the level of a-holes floating around BCT.

But they are still here so another reason why they are worth investing in.

We should let D9 and crew get on with it, they need support from us, i'm sure they will get there.

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Creating NEW SHILL accounts for the purpose of trolling is very disrespectful to say the least from another coin team.

~DeltaNine

Hi D9:

I'm a supporter of CANN and wish nothing but the best for this coin, this community and the cause.

Of the weedcoin developers, you're the only one so far that has delivered on the fundamental promise that weed can be purchased with crypto.  The fact that the HWC is still honoring 1 CANN for 1 pre-rolled joint says a great deal to me about the type of business person you are. 

As you know, I've been a very vocal dissenter of the behavior from those running CCN -- my post history should prove that.   
It's truly a crying shame, but their complete lack of professionalism and petty antics is embarrassing to say the least.  They're a bunch of childish hypocrites.  In fact, I've been banned from their own thread for trying to inform the measly few ignorant blind faith followers about who they really are.  People shouldn't forget the fact that at least one of them (the uneducated shit-half of the twin duo, James) is an accused criminal who allegedly stole money / resources for personal gain under the ruse of helping "patients".  A shyster through and through, and you'd be a fool to think he won't do it again and again and again......   

Anyway, while I certainly wouldn't put it past any of them, I just wanted to understand how you've come to know for certain that this newbie account "TokeD" or some of the others are in fact just shill accounts from the asshats at CCN?  Are you able to check IP addresses and confirm?  What are you doing to check and make sure before censoring?

If it's the losers at CCN, then by all means, lay down the hammer and ban them, but if you're only speculating and TokeD may actually be first time poster, banning this account may not have been the best choice of action at this point.  Expressing one's reasons for exiting the CANN market is not necessarily "trolling", FUD, but that's just my opinion.  I'm not complaining, it's your forum, but I was just asking so I know where the line might be drawn.

Thanks.

Activity: 392
Merit: 255
Trying to make up fake post history within minutes of your first post is ridiculous and pathetic after being 'called out'.   https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/toked-406446
You should focus on your projects and stop trolling the CANN community.

We work very hard for the community and the patients and it shows.

~DeltaNine

I'm a long term investor in CANN since August (check my posts) and I also have some experience in finding and exposing scams eg: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/moolah-scam-on-mintpal-reporting-missing-coins-824211

I accumulated nearly 2 million CANN early on and then panic dumped most of it in september around 1000 satoshi when it looked like nothing was happening (and I was pretty new to crypto investing).  4 weeks later, the price was 17,000 satoshi.

I dumped other coins too and what I learned is that most coins the devs don't have any plans that would make any difference in the real world.  But when you find a coin that has people behind it with real world potential and you see them working hard even after a natural pump and dump / real nasty attacks from competitors with newbie accounts, they always come back and that's who you invest in.

So I have been accumulating CANN the last 2 months, trying to get back to where I was.  Long term I am investing in CANN as being the digital currency for the cannabis industry.  Low price on a coin like this with a real team is a BUY and i'm not making that mistake again Cheesy

D9 - got full faith in you m8 and i'm sure there are many core investors who feel the same, they are probably just quiet as they are accumulating, keep going Wink

Trying to make up fake post history within minutes of your first post is ridiculous and pathetic after being 'called out'.   https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/toked-406446
You should focus on your projects and stop trolling the CANN community.

We work very hard for the community and the patients and it shows.

~DeltaNine
Long time reader and investor
Can't tell from your ZERO history Wink.  Why not tell us which account you really use here, for "transparency" reasons.

Of all the "cannabis coins" We have the MOST results, We have current history of acceptance by legitimate cannabis business and patients.  You already know that.

MJPAY.IO
MJPAY for CannabisCoin has no affiliation to MYEC/MYECHECK.
MJPAY.IO is and will be based on open source software.

I would have preferred you keep these type of updates closed doors
Yet you ask for more updates?  I will not under or over promise and will release more detailed information as we progress as mentioned before.

You have the freedom to choose and do what you'd like with your portfolio.  The CANN team has the same freedom to stay focused, dedicated and move forward with our progress.

~DeltaNine
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
price is now at 1k on bittrex   its tme to buy up cann community and drive it up to 3k again  Grin

i hope cann price still down to 800-500 sathosi......if u sell i will buy huge Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
buy again and again to i have stock 10 million Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
dreaming with open eyes is not good for health Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
It makes your eyes dry but smoking pot does also Wink Cheesy

I would expect this to be the low point for the price. 15k would be nice Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
price is now at 1k on bittrex   its tme to buy up cann community and drive it up to 3k again  Grin

i hope cann price still down to 800-500 sathosi......if u sell i will buy huge Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
buy again and again to i have stock 10 million Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
dreaming with open eyes is not good for health Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
It makes your eyes dry but smoking pot does also Wink Cheesy
Jump to: