Author

Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions - page 206. (Read 706133 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
It may be in a month or a year, but CANN has to be worth at least 1-10 USD each and possibly more once the maximum amount is reached of 92 million coins and/or once more clients want Canndy Kush than speculators are willing to let go; which could lead us down to 20-40 USD each, but that could be in 2-3 years realistically.
True! If coffeeshops in amsterdam will accept CANN if think we could reach 5-15$ in one year.
Time will tell...  Smiley

E: Don't get me wrong, it's not about amsterdam, as we know what's going on in the US. But it would be a good boost imo.
Anywhow, YESWECANN  Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
It may be in a month or a year, but CANN has to be worth at least 1-10 USD each and possibly more once the maximum amount is reached of 92 million coins and/or once more clients want Canndy Kush than speculators are willing to let go; which could lead us down to 20-40 USD each, but that could be in 2-3 years realistically.
Activity: 266

get best of both pls: yes we cann on the top, cannabiscoin on the sides or ends   Tongue
This! Anyhow, both pls!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

get best of both pls: yes we cann on the top, cannabiscoin on the sides or ends   Tongue
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
Good to see the update from DeltaNine!

I was down at ISG 3D last night again, we finished the render for the 3D printed CANN CannabisCoin box!

It also comes in package deal with the Large Grinder you guys saw.

The weed stash and the large grinder for 25$, you can leave my friend a message at ISG3D.com if you're interested!

By the way I want to thank those of you who sent us a message and didn't hesitate to pay in CANN CannabisCoin to show support.

Thanks!

https://twitter.com/ISG3D/status/545187676987854848

This looks great, interested in the large grinders, but does it have CannabisCoin written on it anywhere?  Also do you ship outside the US?

cheers

Haha yeah I saw there is a strong demand on twitter for a #YESWECANN grinder! It's very easy to add text to the 3D render and I think it's a good idea. We have no problem shipping outside the US, we will look for the shipping cost, what country exactly? Of course there is more delay outside US and Canada.... (2-3 weeks shipping I think).

I'm in the UK right now, 2-3 weeks is ok.  Got some friends here mining CANN all smokers bet they will want CANN grinders too.  Let us know when it's branded up will put some orders in Smiley

So my friend at ISG3D sent me some pictures, the first 3D render he sent me is with "YesWeCann" written on the front of the box. I was thinking maybe it would be better it the "YesWeCann" is written on the top of the box. By the way, as you can see, the top is "slidable".

Like I said earlier, the large grinder + the box is 25$, the box is pretty cool, I really like the final result. The one he printed didn't have the text on it yet.

Suggestions? Is it better to write "CannabisCoin"? "YesWeCann"? We will make the modifications on the grinders too.

Thanks again, we will keep you updated.

cool. my vote would be for the writing 'CannabisCoin' on there Cheesy
Activity: 166
Today is Block halving...  Grin

and also cut in half  Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Today is Block halving...  Grin
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
still holding and buying more, hope soon promotion will start and we will hear great news from Dev.
Activity: 406
Looking way better this way, btw I saw the box today it is pretty cool and suprisingly large. I really like the look. On the picture it looked smaller than I thought. We'll be showing a grinder and a box with the YesWeCann this week.

Happy holidays to yall!
Activity: 166
prices are still going down mean?  Grin
Activity: 406
Good to see the update from DeltaNine!

I was down at ISG 3D last night again, we finished the render for the 3D printed CANN CannabisCoin box!

It also comes in package deal with the Large Grinder you guys saw.

The weed stash and the large grinder for 25$, you can leave my friend a message at ISG3D.com if you're interested!

By the way I want to thank those of you who sent us a message and didn't hesitate to pay in CANN CannabisCoin to show support.

Thanks!

https://twitter.com/ISG3D/status/545187676987854848

This looks great, interested in the large grinders, but does it have CannabisCoin written on it anywhere?  Also do you ship outside the US?

cheers

Haha yeah I saw there is a strong demand on twitter for a #YESWECANN grinder! It's very easy to add text to the 3D render and I think it's a good idea. We have no problem shipping outside the US, we will look for the shipping cost, what country exactly? Of course there is more delay outside US and Canada.... (2-3 weeks shipping I think).

I'm in the UK right now, 2-3 weeks is ok.  Got some friends here mining CANN all smokers bet they will want CANN grinders too.  Let us know when it's branded up will put some orders in Smiley

So my friend at ISG3D sent me some pictures, the first 3D render he sent me is with "YesWeCann" written on the front of the box. I was thinking maybe it would be better it the "YesWeCann" is written on the top of the box. By the way, as you can see, the top is "slidable".

Like I said earlier, the large grinder + the box is 25$, the box is pretty cool, I really like the final result. The one he printed didn't have the text on it yet.

Suggestions? Is it better to write "CannabisCoin"? "YesWeCann"? We will make the modifications on the grinders too.

Thanks again, we will keep you updated.

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
hi,

for last 5 days my wallet want sync.

i want download new wallet but page is off line?

http://cannabiscoin.net/cannabis-coin/cannabis-coin-wallet/

what can i do?

by
kikan

Just checked that link and it works fine for me.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
hi,

for last 5 days my wallet want sync.

i want download new wallet but page is off line?

http://cannabiscoin.net/cannabis-coin/cannabis-coin-wallet/

what can i do?

by
kikan
Activity: 14
Strain was J1 OG KUSH from San Diego. 

I would have to say Efficiency was excellent, 450WATTS from wall plug with a KILL-A-WATT, and had to use only 5 gallons of water every other day on the watering for all 12 plants.
Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Crypto ehalvers
www.hydroponicshut.com

Grow with both of these

pro grow x-5 300

and pro grow 260 were used in this garden

also have some www.advancedledlights.com diamond series that grow VERBATIM to hydroponicshut.com LED lights.

Both LED lights have IR and UV LEDs in them.

I would say regardless if the LED light has UV and IR, doesn't hurt at all, do you complain about marijuana being grown in the sun? I don't mind having a full spectrum light

Nothing can quite beat the power of the Sun  Cheesy

Just said those wavelengths may not be used as efficiently as others (heat and perspiration due to the amount of energy needed to convert those wavelengths to usable energy)

Awesome looking buds man Smiley strain?

Advanced LED's is definitely showing some promise. Been seeing some great stuff growing under their lights.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
Please help.
Join a pool!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
CannabisCoin Harvesting Pools
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
CoinMine.pw <- I use this, but am lazy doing research. Better take a look at the others, too. Coinmine is a multipool, so you can easily switch onto other coins, too
SuchPool
KryptoChaos
ZeroFeePool
SuprNova
Luckystrike.club/
Miningpool.co/
P2Pool EU SOURCE = Github
P2Pool CANADA
BinPool.com Ukraine & Russia
GoldMin.es Port:4420
StonedPuppy.com
www.hydroponicshut.com

Grow with both of these

pro grow x-5 300

and pro grow 260 were used in this garden.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-K20ZmOG8R8s/VIZ2kuTpMJI/AAAAAAAAAig/DiH947WSaso/s1600/j1ogkush.png

also have some www.advancedledlights.com diamond series that grow VERBATIM to hydroponicshut.com LED lights.

Both LED lights have IR and UV LEDs in them.

I would say regardless if the LED light has UV and IR, doesn't hurt at all, do you complain about marijuana being grown in the sun? I don't mind having a full spectrum light

Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Crypto ehalvers

You must be not be familiar with growing marijuana with LED Lights and Solar panels bamsterdam, I don't think CANNdy is a loss considering I grew and I made all my money back on panels, lights, nutrients. With 12 plants, there was more than enough to go around for patients

One of the drawbacks for LED's can be the initial start-up cost  Undecided Many of the well made panels that put out what they advertise can cost up to 3-4$ a watt. And some panels have light spectrums that aren't exactly used by the plant efficiently (uv, if). And many people are getting ripped off on eBay buying "300" watt panels that pull 130-150 from the wall including fans. I bet having solar panels makes power consumption a lot less of a concern though Smiley

It is a new and emerging market and will go through many trials and tribulations before consumers are taken care of properly.

One of the things people are doing is making there own panels using COB (chip-on-board) technology with white light targeting spectrums and getting some pretty amazing results. Check out rollitup.org 's LED section. Some awesome guys over there making great guides on DIY LED's.

And don't worry about bud prices being high. I think in a few years the price will plummet with all the surplus MMJ that will be coming to markets. (I could be talking out of my ass on that one  Tongue)

To me marijuana prices are ridiculous for medicating, when I was authorized to grow, I spent $100 a month at local dispensary to show support,since obviously had a lot of medication and didn't need to spend a lot of money.

Since 25 mile rule is within full effect, No growing and with me having to go to a dispensary all the time, I easily have to spend 300 to 600 dollars a month on medication(edibles,oils, wax, flowers) just to be pain-free. and Arizona law makers know that.

To me the whole point of Cannabis Coin is to reverse the high price of medication, not everyone has money to buy medicine everyday all day, and even then, a pre-roll will help anyone out in hard times, it's not for everyone obviously. But I think it's amazing a dispensary is taking this challenge head on with Cannabis Coin and their own investment to show the world you can make a positive change.

You must be not be familiar with growing marijuana with LED Lights and Solar panels bamsterdam, I don't think CANNdy is a loss considering I grew and I made all my money back on panels, lights, nutrients. With 12 plants, there was more than enough to go around for patients
Activity: 286
http://twitter.com/CannabisCoins
hell yeah amsterdam, lets make this coin a marijuana staple!

I'm not a developer or on the dev team, but from a IT Consultant point of view, it would be as simple as you guys having wallets at your POS stations and the owners determing what they want to peg the cannabis coins to. Such as Herbal Wellness Center pegged the coin 1 CANN = 1 GRAM at their discretion and not what the $USD Market value is etc.

I would say it's a game changer since Cannabis Coin is creating it's own economy, userbase, market. Where it is not tied to wall street, black markets, legal world markets in the Cannabis area

**EDIT

and if 1 CANN does ever = $10 to 20 $USD, then, it is at $4 per 1000 at the moment, then I would say Cannabis Coin has achieved a market milestone.

Hell, I think it's a milestone I can go get a pre-roll with 1 CANN compared to paying the dispensary in bitcoins where the market is so volatile and mining is out of the question unless you have solar and a couple TH under your belt.

Thanks for all the reactions, I think here is a problem for CANN, I think there are to many coins to say that 1CANN = 1 gram. If every CANN should equals $10 worth of weed the marketcap would be insanely high. Moreover the candy they are making are being sold for a loss. Please correct me if I'm wrong haven't read a lot of the pages...

I really like the idea though but for me it seems like a money draining project. Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks.

Ps I have send you a pm deltanine

1:1 is Canndy, grown or donated for the ratio.  Anyone can accept CANN at current market value in exchange for product or medicine

So the shops dont have to participate in the peg unless they want to.
Jump to: