Author

Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions - page 209. (Read 706133 times)

ret
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
All looks good.
But when go to da moon??? Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
Couldn't help myself..... had to buy some of these cheap coins. Grin  I wouldn't mind some even cheaper coins, but there's a load of support on the books

Yes price is cheap right now, go CANN!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
Couldn't help myself..... had to buy some of these cheap coins. Grin  I wouldn't mind some even cheaper coins, but there's a load of support on the books
Activity: 406
Good to see the update from DeltaNine!

I was down at ISG 3D last night again, we finished the render for the 3D printed CANN CannabisCoin box!

It also comes in package deal with the Large Grinder you guys saw.

The weed stash and the large grinder for 25$, you can leave my friend a message at ISG3D.com if you're interested!

By the way I want to thank those of you who sent us a message and didn't hesitate to pay in CANN CannabisCoin to show support.

Thanks!

https://twitter.com/ISG3D/status/545187676987854848

Activity: 306
Cryptobulgarian ninja
Wanted to update on usage of Android Cannabis Coin wallet. Flawless transaction, quick faster than bitcoin! haha

Went to Herbal Wellness Center, got my Pre-roll!!!!

Okay good to know D9 if i'm low on medication or cash about the 1 CANN = 1 GRAM redemption!

(linking to your image instead because it was huge!) http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-BKu59KrY6u4/VJDiTUPWF9I/AAAAAAAAAiw/umPVml6KxJY/s1600/cannabiscoin.JPG

Another happy medical marijuana patient!  Thank you for posting!

The YesWeCANN movement will spread further with awareness from patients like you.  You can mention how easy it is to other dispensaries and soon they
will be on board to put patients first.  It's happening.

Thank you and glad you got your meds!

~DeltaNine
Quick Update

We also had another CANN member who has an H1 Hummer as well and offered to raise awareness with doing the same thing so we are looking at creating decals for the community.  If you or anyone you know would like to assist in the decals, vinyl, graphics for CANN then let me know soon.

~DeltaNine
YesWeCANN

Edit: Retweet if you CANN http://goo.gl/wY6znu

LOL. I had no idea you had an H1 too. You should bring Black Beauty to the Pavillions car show in Scottsdale. Let me know if you do and I will meet you there with Black Beauty's Silver twin.

LOL Yup

Nice bro, so YOU CANN, I CANN too..keep up the good work! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
New to CannabisCoin, curious about something. If someone made videos promoting CannabisCoin is this the tipping type of community? Just curious because I don't have a lot of cash to buy CannabisCoin's right now but would love to try to stock up a bit. Would the Devs care? Thanks guys and hope to be able to help out. #YesWeCann

Welcome to the CannabisCoin community!
Of course tipping is encouraged and looking forward to seeing what you are working on!  Let me know if you need anything from me to help as well.

~DeltaNine
You will see tips from the community for sure! I'll tip you myself if i'll see some work done by you!
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
nice pic , keep cann coin now , price is to the moon soon Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The Official CannabisCoin Team [CANN]
Wanted to update on usage of Android Cannabis Coin wallet. Flawless transaction, quick faster than bitcoin! haha

Okay good to know D9 if i'm low on medication or cash about the 1 CANN = 1 GRAM redemption!

(linking to your image instead because it was huge!) http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-BKu59KrY6u4/VJDiTUPWF9I/AAAAAAAAAiw/umPVml6KxJY/s1600/cannabiscoin.JPG

Another happy medical marijuana patient!  Thank you for posting!

The YesWeCANN movement will spread further with awareness from patients like you.  You can mention how easy it is to other dispensaries and soon they
will be on board to put patients first.  It's happening.

Thank you and glad you got your meds!

~DeltaNine
New to CannabisCoin, curious about something. If someone made videos promoting CannabisCoin is this the tipping type of community? Just curious because I don't have a lot of cash to buy CannabisCoin's right now but would love to try to stock up a bit. Would the Devs care? Thanks guys and hope to be able to help out. #YesWeCann

Welcome to the CannabisCoin community!
Of course tipping is encouraged and looking forward to seeing what you are working on!  Let me know if you need anything from me to help as well.

~DeltaNine
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 14
Yep, with the QR CODE ready to scan
Activity: 602
Merit: 100

Nicely done!

Very nice!

Do they still have CANN signs up in the shop as they were on awareness day?

-trade2winnn
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Nicely done!
Activity: 14

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-BKu59KrY6u4/VJDiTUPWF9I/AAAAAAAAAiw/umPVml6KxJY/s1600/cannabiscoin.JPG
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Americans and their passion for huge vehicules... Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7WW8ztw97Q

~D9
back to work now

Ahah well indeed that seems really useful and cool man, didn't mean to be sarcastic anyway don't worry Cheesy

Good luck !

Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Americans and their passion for huge vehicules... Cheesy
Quick Update

We also had another CANN member who has an H1 Hummer as well and offered to raise awareness with doing the same thing so we are looking at creating decals for the community.  If you or anyone you know would like to assist in the decals, vinyl, graphics for CANN then let me know soon.

~DeltaNine
YesWeCANN

Edit: Retweet if you CANN http://goo.gl/wY6znu

LOL. I had no idea you had an H1 too. You should bring Black Beauty to the Pavillions car show in Scottsdale. Let me know if you do and I will meet you there with Black Beauty's Silver twin.

LOL Yup

Jump to: