Author

Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions - page 258. (Read 706133 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
YESWECANN!

Okay lets go to back to 15 K!

id honestly say 15k is so undervalued now, next few months ahead are gona be exciting as hell. im noticing now the fudsters are leaving here  Wink
Yes finally. I used to like reading this thread with my morning coffee. All looks good again now Smiley

its simple maths and economics, 3-4 months ago it was at 50 sat fast forward 3-4months and were sitting at around 4500 sat, peak was 15-16k.

now can anybody here tell me that cann is not growing?
imagine next 3-4 months, just keep it in mind  Wink
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
We are still in uptrend, now when the FUD is gone we will have steady rise.

Coinmarketcap.com says we've got 78m coins isn't that different than what the dev said?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
YESWECANN!

id honestly say 15k is so undervalued now, next few months ahead are gona be exciting as hell. im noticing now the fudsters are leaving here  Wink
Yes finally. I used to like reading this thread with my morning coffee. All looks good again now Smiley
Activity: 262
Bought 331 now.
Lets hope the best Cheesy
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
YESWECANN!

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Activity: 798
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
legendary
Activity: 1386
The coin supply is grossly too large.

lol 92 million is large?

Dogecoin for example has over 94 Billion Coins, 94,526,882,527 Coins (with a marketcap of 23 million dollar)
So the amount of a coin say nothing about a success or no success.

Everything under 1 Billion coins is small imo.

And CANN has under 100 Million Coins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I have less than 500. I am a beginner in this stuff. Even if the price goes up I would like to donate some to the patients. Any suggestions on how to go about it, in a way to make sure that the patients with a need for the medicine get it. Just not someone trying to make money or get there dope cheap.

No worry, the patients can buy this coin right now for a low price.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
The coin supply is grossly too large.
Activity: 13
I have less than 500. I am a beginner in this stuff. Even if the price goes up I would like to donate some to the patients. Any suggestions on how to go about it, in a way to make sure that the patients with a need for the medicine get it. Just not someone trying to make money or get there dope cheap.
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
cann price is actually quite stable and we have been on top volume on trex for good while now  Grin, now remember people its still higher now than what is was 1-2 weeks ago and thats even will all the silly dumping going on, poor them lol we def have a strong coin here.

we will surely rise now especially with alot more less coins in circulation + once dev starts updating different things then well we may fasten our seat belts .  Cheesy
Activity: 392
I applaud the recent developments despite the incredible fud storm and obvious price manipulation. In any case, if d9 can get the liquidity of cann flowing through the medical cannabis market then there is no reason at all why the price of cann won't reach parity with the price of cannabis.

Even in the short run, things are looking good Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
I just wanted to say

jameson and tokyo, You and all your other alts/buddies can now go back to your own coin and stop with the mess, You have your own coin to worry about.

Your team could be marketing or something else other than trying to bring competition down, But thanks for letting us sort
out our issues. You gave us much publicity with your findings and now they have been resolved. Have a great day and
go back to your pump and dump coin. We have a real one here, we do not need your help and I am sure a lot of folks have you on
ignore.

I would link ccn main page, but not worth the time, but as you all can see

Development Team:

Lead Developer: SubCreative
Core Team: Jamesonwa, rebphil, tokyopotato, hybridsole, Busheezy
Extended Team: El_Kabong, Bogus, G-Man

Because of their behavior CCN and their CANNAPAY (with major security problems) will get big Problems with FUD...this was like suicide!!!!!!!!
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
106 - 14 something million i think
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
Is there another "Yes We CANN" event scheduled yet?

Thanks!!

the event is not actually over, shop sells each and every day
Activity: 262
Activity: 13
I would like to say Thank You all from the CANN community and CCN I have learned so much these last three days. And I believe in this coin and will hold on to mine and if the bottom falls out I will give mine away somehow to the people who needs them the most, the patients that need there medicine. After all that is what this coin is about.
Jump to: